KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Young Justice

Young Justice
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Watch it on T.V?

Old Post May 19th, 2012 05:30 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm English and it doesn't air in Britain.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 05:35 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Then you have not earned it.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 05:37 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I can't belive they uploaded crappy Thundercats and not YJ. Laem. I guess I'll catch up with that crap while I wait.

Edit: Holy shit, Snarf still exists.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 05:54 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Better shows tend to take priority.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 06:10 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

YJ>Thundercats though.

Last edited by Nephthys on May 19th, 2012 at 06:36 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2012 06:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It finally went up. Pretty decent episode. Roy's angst-fest was kind of lame, but at least it got us to see Wally, Artemis and Cheshire. Its good to see that she's still as smug and awesome as ever. Now she just needs to ditch that whiner and hook up with her sister just like in my sexual fantasies.

Blue Beetle is also pretty cool. My theory on the Reach being the Light's ally have been all but confirmed now. Sorry to spoil that.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 08:18 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Is the guy who [SPOILER - highlight to read]: took down the golem the Red Beetle? or Black Beetle? Whatever color he is.

Old Post May 20th, 2012 08:12 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thats my guess. It definately looked [SPOILER - highlight to read]: like he had the same gun Jaime had.

I wonder how Sportsmaster mindfvcked those guys.

Old Post May 20th, 2012 12:31 PM
KingD19

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I dunno, but Connor obviously recognized it as a similar technique to what M'Gann has started doing when she just don't give a f*ck anymore.

Old Post May 20th, 2012 06:17 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Looks like M'gann's mindfvcks are quite long lasting if not permenent. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Psimon is still catatonic. Edit: Whoops, spoke too soon.

Also, I think a Blue Beetle spin-off would be cool.

Last edited by Nephthys on May 26th, 2012 at 06:49 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:40 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i like Jaime, but not enough for entire episodes to feature him. The Alpha team part of the episode was great tho.

Old Post May 27th, 2012 05:53 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Awesome episodes. Loved the exchange between Connor and M'gann. Solid stand alone episode but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it also served to reveal that Kal is undercover! I'm usually pretty good at seeing through stuff like that but i was pretty convinced that he had gone over to the light so to speak. I also thought he actually killed Artemis... i figured she would be revived somehow, but i was definitely convinced that Kal had gutted her. Good job by the writers on that front.

The plot is very good this season, better than season 1 even.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 10:41 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

This is one of the shows that's seemingly all action but has so much going on behind the scenes it's ridiculous.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 10:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Good god that Godfrey guy has an annoying voice. Every word is a sneer unto itself.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 11:42 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Tim Curry is awesome.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 11:48 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wow, Lagoon Boy is a freaking douche. Which makes him the perfect guy for Miss Mindrapist.

I'm very impressed of the plot of this episode. It was smart and tightly written. I loved the mole thing, even though it was obvious she wasn't dead from the start. Kal being undercover was a nice surprise though. This show is picking up and hitting its stride now imo.

And loved loved loved that shot of Kal rising from the water. He looked freaking demonic!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 12:32 AM
wakkawakkawakka

I think everyone knew Artemis wasn't going to die but I didn't see the double agent thing Kaldur pulled coming. I also like how Nightwing kind of implied he screwed Zatanna.

Oh and Kaldur's appearance out the water was awesome.

Too bad that YJ might be going on another hiatus for 3 months.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 01:18 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

(please log in to view the image)

Because f*** it all if that ain't menacing.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 03:19 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 07:13 AM