KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Young Justice

Young Justice
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wow, missile launchers must be really loud for Luthor to have heard it from across the street and up a few floors.

Rocket launchers are incredibly loud. Unless they're just about out of the recommended firing range you can hear them. Especially all purpose ones like RPGs

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 01:28 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Nobody has talked about Young Justice recently...hmmm oh well no expression

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 02:27 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Dick is really pushing this.

But then again, Miss Martian could probably take most of Aqualads team by himself. Blue Beetle did pretty good against them.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 09:57 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Despite what all has happened, it's still a good plan, and they more than likely won't find The Light out if it fails.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 02:21 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Dick is really pushing this.

Hahahaaa.Ha.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 09:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

HAAA heh.

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 12th, 2012 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 06:00 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

So dreadhead in the newest episode was clearly Static. How long till he gets his powers you think?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 02:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Newest episode?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 02:48 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

The lastest one where Blue Beetle, Impulse, and Beast Boy are caught.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 04:12 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ok.

But the episode that should have been up yesterday was put on itunes. Or can be seen here.

Green Lantern was also put up.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 14th, 2012 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 04:14 PM
KingD19

Not that episode. I mean the episode where they escape Black Beetle and the Reach. The one that came on yesterday. And I think Miss M. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lobotomized Aqualad.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 04:21 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Ok.

But the episode that should have been up yesterday was put on itunes. Or can be seen here.

Green Lantern was also put up.

Really, cool I'll check it out.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 04:23 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah I just saw that. Looks like Miss M got a serious wakeup call.

Blue Beetle is really freaking powerful. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He managed a draw against a guy who wrecked an entire team.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 04:24 PM
KingD19

Well considering [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he was the one who ruined the world in Impulses future, and he was as big as Black Beetle, the blue scarab is likely in the same power range as the black one, he just refuses to use his full powers because of what'll happen.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 04:38 PM
wakkawakkawakka

This episode was awesome though I though that[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Blue Beetle becoming a hulking monster like the Black Beetle was due to another host being found and whatnot. Oh and I feel bad for Aqualad being brutalized like that

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 07:01 PM
KingD19

It seems that way, but it's not. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Black Beetle said they'd find another host to restart the Scarab. But later on he said he'd get Jaime in "The Mode", and Impulse said it was Jaime who went bad.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 07:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm liking the new villains so far. I'm thinking they plan on backstabbing the members of The Light.

One thing I do find funny most times, all the Young Justicers have to do is call in Superman and he could clean house in most episodes. That would make for a boring show though.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 05:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

What I find funny is that after Superboy and Superman finally get good. They barely show any of the adults anymore.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 06:15 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm liking the new villains so far. I'm thinking they plan on backstabbing the members of The Light.

One thing I do find funny most times, all the Young Justicers have to do is call in Superman and he could clean house in most episodes. That would make for a boring show though.

Superman's and the rest of the Leagues big guns had to leave the planet to make up for what they did while under mind control.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 06:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Superman's and the rest of the Leagues big guns had to leave the planet to make up for what they did while under mind control.

Ah, good call; had forgot about that. Even before that happened though.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 06:29 PM