KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Young Justice

Young Justice
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

DC loses the rights to milestone characters.

This might be why the show was pulled yesterday.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 08:50 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

that's bad news. I hope it gets settled because i was looking forward to seeing Static.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 11:50 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Show's been pulled? God damn it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 03:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Until January. Maybe longer though depending on if they get the rights to the characters.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 03:43 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Will the continue to stream online or wait till January? I enjoyed the blue beetle episode. The Reach had the villain girl undercover in deep sleep, pretty smart thing to do. The good guys rescue everyone, except for blue beetle childhood friend. I'm guessing his childhood friend is black beetle.

Poor Aqua Lad, but I'm wondering what his father reaction to all this would be.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:51 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
The Reach had the villain girl undercover in deep sleep, pretty smart thing to do.
what?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 07:13 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Will the continue to stream online or wait till January? I enjoyed the blue beetle episode. The Reach had the villain girl undercover in deep sleep, pretty smart thing to do. The good guys rescue everyone, except for blue beetle childhood friend. I'm guessing his childhood friend is black beetle.

Poor Aqua Lad, but I'm wondering what his father reaction to all this would be.

I think they showed Black Beetle before his friend got captured.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 07:13 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by marwash22
what?
I don't know her name, she a villain and was in the pod as well. When she was release from it, she helped Black Beetle, making it look like she was a double-agent. Understand?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 09:47 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I don't know her name, she a villain and was in the pod as well. When she was release from it, she helped Black Beetle, making it look like she was a double-agent. Understand?

Shimmer.

And I don't think she was working with the Reach. She was working with the Light(low level), and got knocked into a pod, so they took her too. And then she got powers as a result and wanted revenge on YJ for what they'd done.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 10:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Hopefully the new episodes will come on this Saturday.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 05:31 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

They played Before the Dawn again, so it looks like the actual new episodes don't start till next week.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:19 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

About ****ing time.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 05:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Amen to that. They called YJ and Green Lantern new, but they were re-runs of the last new episode to air before the hiatus.

Now hopefully that their heads are out of their asses, we can see some actual show. I need my Static fix, and I wanna see Karma b1tchslap Miss Martian. Because if Kaldur is catatonic because of her...I'll be mad.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 06:00 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by KingD19
Because if Kaldur is catatonic because of her...I'll be mad.
if it's permanent I'm gonna lose my goddamn mind.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 11:06 AM
KingD19

On wiki one of the episode lines is that Black Manta goes after her seeking revenge. So it might not be permanent, but looks like it's not going away in an instant either.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 11:22 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

there's an episode called "The Fix", maybe she (or MM) heals him.

edit: that's the title of the ep. you're talking about. If Manta is going after her, I'm guessing she won't have healed him at that point.

Last edited by marwash22 on Jan 6th, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 11:35 AM
KingD19

Maybe it ends with him getting his brains back? I just hope he does because Kaldur is easily in my top 3 for good guys.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 12:17 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

This episode made me wanna see Despero vs Lobo.

Static Shock reference.

M'gann is all sorts of shook up; hopefully it doesn't last long.

Mal put on the Guardian Mask! That was cool, but he doesn't have powers or his horn yet. His dynamic with Karen is pretty interesting, i wonder if their relationship will take a turn from the comic and they break up for good.

No Kaldur in this ep. sad

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 12:47 PM
KingD19

I liked this episode, but it cements my theory that a lot of the heavy hitters have been toned down a whole lot. Captain Marvel, pretty much physically even with Superman got walked up and down like a street by Despero.

And I understand M'Gann being in shock. Her brain punching Aqualad finally made her realize how much of a ruthless b1tch she's been, in that she mind raped one of her best friends without even trying to figure out why he did what he did. She just wanted him to hurt.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 07:49 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Hasn't Despero solo'd the league before? I thought Despero handling Cap was accurate.

I get it too, but it's weird that she would be afraid of doing damage to a bad guy who was beating the hell outta her friends.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 09:05 PM