KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Illuminati - Another Take

Illuminati - Another Take
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Illuminati - Another Take

This is going to go off like a fart in church in this forum, so apologies in advance.

Basically, I don't have a vested interest in, nor do I care about probably 99% of conspiracy theories, and the Illuminati is no exception. However, I stumbled across the following link and wanted to share. Part of inquiry into any theory should be asking both "What evidence leads us to this belief?" and also "Why might it not be true?"

http://www.cracked.com/article_1980...legends_p2.html

Two things: one, it obviously doesn't touch on the entirety of Illumnati theories and/or evidence. It deals with only the origins of the idea in popular culture. Please treat it as such. Two, while Cracked is first and foremost a humor site, and isn't known for its hard-hitting journalism, they also don't post outright fabrications like the Onion or various other fake news sources, and tend to fact-check their sources as much as any respected news site.

I think that, aside from the "is it true?" debate, which I have no real opinion on, we should be able to agree that much of the Illumnati zeitgeist is just a byproduct of peoples' interest in the subject, and subsequent exploitations of that interest in the media for profit. The elaborate theories and their potential underpinnings are one thing, but their popularization in books, movies, TV, etc. is nothing but savvy capitalism.


__________________

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Wilbraham, Mass-United States

"we should be able to agree that much of the Illumnati zeitgeist is just a byproduct of peoples' interest in the subject, and subsequent exploitations of that interest in the media for profit."

well said. In my opinion The All Seeing Eye in movies and things like Spongebob, or people like Jay-z or Justin Bieber doing the pyramid sign is nothing more than basically a pop-culture reference to attract people's interest to either make a profit or get a laugh. Kind of like an easter egg in a video game/movie. Flashing the pyramid sign nowadays is no different than flashing the west side/east side signs in the the early 90's or the peace sign in the 60's/70's.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 04:43 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano
Fight for the future

Gender: Male
Location: At the Mountains of Madness

doesnt change the fact there is an agenda to create a one world government.

cant believe people are still denying it to be honest


__________________


The other gods! The other gods! The gods of the outer hells that guard the feeble gods of earth!... Look away... Go back... Do not see! Do not see!

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:34 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Wilbraham, Mass-United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
doesnt change the fact there is an agenda to create a one world government.

cant believe people are still denying it to be honest
you see that's where your mistaken. It's not a fact at all. What u should have said is, it doesnt change your opinion that there is an agenda to create a one world government.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 10:31 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Gender: Male
Location: North Philadelphia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
doesnt change the fact there is an agenda to create a one world government.

cant believe people are still denying it to be honest


Very amusing that you still come away with stuff like this as the world becomes more and more fractured. The Eurozone and so by association the EU is on the verge of collapse. The middle east is more and more split along sectarian lines, the far east countries becoming more isolated from one another.


__________________


You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 5th, 2012 12:25 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

I know the answer to that: You have to break-down before you can rebuild.

But saying it's true and Deano's veiw is correct, is a "one world government" all that bad? Wouldn't it in theory provide peace and stability for all? This is on the basis that it's a "fair" government based on freedoms for the people and basic human rights and not a 'evil lizard tyrants who want to feast on human fetuses' type.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 5th, 2012 at 04:46 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I know the answer to that: You have to break-down before you can rebuild.

But saying it's true and Deano's veiw is correct, is a "one world government" all that bad? Wouldn't it in theory provide peace and stability for all? This is on the basis that it's a "fair" government based on freedoms for the people and basic human rights and not a 'evil lizard tyrants who want to feast on human fetuses' type.


A fair question. Closer ties with the rest of the world can be seen as a positive thing in many ways.

I've always seen the bigger differences in the world to be cultural anyway.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
This is on the basis that it's a "fair" government based on freedoms for the people and basic human rights and not a 'evil lizard tyrants who want to feast on human fetuses' type.


Ah, but how do you equate a fair and freedom based system that has to force people together using death and destruction? I don't think the omelette/eggs analogy should be used to pass off potential genocide.

If the Illuminati are a real force and like I've read want to control everything outright then it's hardly likely they're going to to want to share the spoils with the common people or allow them any belief system that might put us out of their control. For all we know they could force us all into one religion, exterminate those races that don't fit, make us watch or listen to propaganda all day, stop us from travelling anywhere outside of our country/or state, censor the inter...oh, they're already trying that one. big grin

Old Post May 9th, 2012 10:38 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: where your not.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
doesnt change the fact there is an agenda to create a one world government.

cant believe people are still denying it to be honest


either can I.Here Clinton and Bush and are current president are talking about a new world order,the same words Hitler spoke and people dont get it. roll eyes (sarcastic)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldOpp7O40jA


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMzdEHj3jU


__________________

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 9th, 2012 at 05:00 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2012 04:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Ah, but how do you equate a fair and freedom based system that has to force people together using death and destruction? I don't think the omelette/eggs analogy should be used to pass off potential genocide.

If the Illuminati are a real force and like I've read want to control everything outright then it's hardly likely they're going to to want to share the spoils with the common people or allow them any belief system that might put us out of their control. For all we know they could force us all into one religion, exterminate those races that don't fit, make us watch or listen to propaganda all day, stop us from travelling anywhere outside of our country/or state, censor the inter...oh, they're already trying that one. big grin


Well yes; that would equate to the "evil lizard tyrants who eat human fetuses" type.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 9th, 2012 at 05:42 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2012 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Well yes; that would equate to the "evil lizard tyrants who eat human fetuses" type.


I wouldn't go as far as to say that but you do wonder sometimes when you see world leaders and the top business people speak; there is something not right about about them.

The perception now I believe is that the Illuminati will fake an alien invasion and then 'unite the world' against it, after that apparently they'll own us. I can't honestly believe that anyone will be fooled because, after denying aliens and UFOs for years their credibility will be non-existant. The other theory is that we are 'ascending' this year so I'd rather have that then a potential oppressive regime.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 06:30 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Gender: Male
Location: Where I need to be

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I wouldn't go as far as to say that but you do wonder sometimes when you see world leaders and the top business people speak; there is something not right about about them.

The perception now I believe is that the Illuminati will fake an alien invasion and then 'unite the world' against it, after that apparently they'll own us. I can't honestly believe that anyone will be fooled because, after denying aliens and UFOs for years their credibility will be non-existant. The other theory is that we are 'ascending' this year so I'd rather have that then a potential oppressive regime.


I tend to believe it is a blending of both the "alien invasion" angle and the "ascending" angle. The goal, imo, is to get the world so saturated with evil that they can begin the New World Order agenda on 12/21/12. It's a huge date in the New Age. New Agers believe that 12/21/12 is the beginning of the "Age of Aquarius". New Age will be the religion of the NWO.

UFOs (demons) will be used to explain the occult version of the world (Ancient Astronaut theory) and that the Christian Bible is misinterpreted. That's where Maitreya and the "Ascended Masters" come in (research that if you have any questions). They will come with lots of signs and wonders and miracles and they'll explain that Theosophy and New Age are the truth and that, again, the Christian Bible has been misinterpreted.

RFID will be used in some way or form as a means of keeping our identities "safe" (using identity theft as an excuse) and all of our information and money will be on it. No one will be able to buy or sell without it. That's the mark of the beast.

There's a lot more that I don't have time to go through, but maybe one day I'll make a thread about it...


__________________
JESUS SAVES!

Old Post May 11th, 2012 01:25 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Wilbraham, Mass-United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
But saying it's true and Deano's veiw is correct, is a "one world government" all that bad? Wouldn't it in theory provide peace and stability for all? This is on the basis that it's a "fair" government based on freedoms for the people and basic human rights and not a 'evil lizard tyrants who want to feast on human fetuses' type.
I totaly agree. A one world government looked pretty good in Star Trek. If done right it could be great.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 02:37 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I wouldn't go as far as to say that but you do wonder sometimes when you see world leaders and the top business people speak; there is something not right about about them.

The perception now I believe is that the Illuminati will fake an alien invasion and then 'unite the world' against it, after that apparently they'll own us. I can't honestly believe that anyone will be fooled because, after denying aliens and UFOs for years their credibility will be non-existant. The other theory is that we are 'ascending' this year so I'd rather have that then a potential oppressive regime.


Probably all the cocaine use.

I can't see a world encompassing alien invasion being faked, I honestly can't see an alien invasion of Hawaii being faked. I also don't buy into the '2012 End of the World and/or Event' thing. But yes, if those are the two options, I'd go for some "ascension".


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 11th, 2012 at 07:15 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2012 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I tend to believe it is a blending of both the "alien invasion" angle and the "ascending" angle. The goal, imo, is to get the world so saturated with evil that they can begin the New World Order agenda on 12/21/12. It's a huge date in the New Age. New Agers believe that 12/21/12 is the beginning of the "Age of Aquarius". New Age will be the religion of the NWO.

UFOs (demons) will be used to explain the occult version of the world (Ancient Astronaut theory) and that the Christian Bible is misinterpreted. That's where Maitreya and the "Ascended Masters" come in (research that if you have any questions). They will come with lots of signs and wonders and miracles and they'll explain that Theosophy and New Age are the truth and that, again, the Christian Bible has been misinterpreted.

RFID will be used in some way or form as a means of keeping our identities "safe" (using identity theft as an excuse) and all of our information and money will be on it. No one will be able to buy or sell without it. That's the mark of the beast.

There's a lot more that I don't have time to go through, but maybe one day I'll make a thread about it...


Yeah, I've been hearing all of that too, it's definitely the worst time to be living in if it is true. I know it's somewhat foolish to believe in actual benevolent aliens that might turn up and save us from these possibilities but it can't hurt. Some say (especially Collier) that we shouldn't expect them to if they exist but how can we do anything anyway? The NWO would control food, water, weapons, medicine, terrority and lots of other essentials.

Of course if there were benevolent E.T.s looking down on us they'd have helped ages ago and not let the manipulation/destruction get out of hand. Same goes for the hostile ones, we could have been wiped off easily in the past and they could have openly lived on this planet. That's why it's so hard to believe in either scenario.

Old Post May 24th, 2012 03:06 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably all the cocaine use.

I can't see a world encompassing alien invasion being faked, I honestly can't see an alien invasion of Hawaii being faked. I also don't buy into the '2012 End of the World and/or Event' thing. But yes, if those are the two options, I'd go for some "ascension".


Some say they've got hologram technology down to a fine art now but like with every event that has to be seen for people to believe it the flaws can then be instantly pointed out through visual analysis. The 'end of the world' scenario? I'll believe it if we get close to dec 21st 2012 and all the top politicians, celebrities and business leaders disappear for a very long time (to their bunkers no doubt). I'd rather stay up top to be honest - go out with a bang rather than live like a mole and be under even more control. The ascension could be cool, if it's some kind of wonderous experience that tells us what we are and how we really were created and all other spiritual s**t like that, because I've never been taken in by any religious theories.

Old Post May 24th, 2012 03:23 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

This is a well researched and HEAVILY foot-noted FAQ about the Freemasons, and there is a TON of stuff on the Illuminati in it. I found it really interesting:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-maso...asonry_faq.html

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 09:47 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:58 PM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Illuminati - Another Take

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.