KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Studios Phase 2!

Marvel Studios Phase 2!
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Two words. New Avengers. Put Spider-man and Wolverine in the same movie and Avatar can kiss its box office records goodbye.

That would be awsome! Unfortunately very unlikely though. Too many companies involved: Sony, Fox and Marvel.

Originally posted by ares834
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...avengers-343228

**** YES!!!

Damn! I was hoping the mystery movie would be Black Panther.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jul 4th, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 11:46 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

so Ant-Man is official now

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 12:58 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ctsketch
so Ant-Man is official now

Been official for a while now.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 01:01 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Pym FTW Baby Happy Dance

Suck It Haters!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 01:11 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by the ninjak
Pym FTW Baby Happy Dance

Suck It Haters!

Scott Lang will probably, unfortunately, be the Ant-Man that will tie in with Avengers.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 02:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lame.

The early scripts they've been talking about for years had always been some sort of Ant-Man through the ages movie, with Pym being the original in the 60's, Lang being active in the 90's, and O'Grady being the current one.

I like all the Ant-Men, but really, it should be Pym and Pym alone.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 06:11 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

If Pym great, if anyone else won't be seeing it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 07:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lame.

The early scripts they've been talking about for years had always been some sort of Ant-Man through the ages movie, with Pym being the original in the 60's, Lang being active in the 90's, and O'Grady being the current one.

I like all the Ant-Men, but really, it should be Pym and Pym alone.

**** pym

Irredeemable antman all the way

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 07:35 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trollfacejpg
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think that avengers post credit scene with thanos was a set-up for gaurdians of the galaxy. makes sense.

and i think the antman movie will be Pym, because of his tie ins with the avengers, that and he is creator of the avengers greatest villian ULTRON.
think about it, the movie would show pym create an ultra smart robot to be his assistant, ultron becomes ultra powerful, pym realizes that he alone cant stop ultron.... avengers 2. Go!

iron man 3, i think. the movie will start showing the alien ship of maklu 4, mandarin getting the tech off the ship and learning how to use it, which also could mean Fin Fang Foom appearance, but i doubt it.

Thor 2, i really hope they do Beta Ray Bill. starts off showing beta ray bills origin, then brb battling thor, he picks up Mjolnir odin brings them to asgard and then they battle again. beta ray wins. and then gets stormbreaker. and then Beta Ray and thor form an alliance to defeat an even more powerful enemy...most movies have multiple villians or enemies , in iron man 2 theres whiplash and hammer and he fights war machine. in thor there was frost giants, destroyer and loki.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 10:52 AM
trollfacejpg is currently offline Click here to Send trollfacejpg a Private Message Find more posts by trollfacejpg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

It's already been stated that GOTG will be a direct tie in to Avengers 2 and that Thanos will be involved in both films

Old Post Jul 18th, 2012 01:10 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Marvel in talks to get back Galactus and Silver Surfer.

eek!

Please let this happen! Galactus is the best way to go for Avengers 3 after Thanos. That would be one awesome trilogy!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 09:03 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

I'm kind of hoping after the Thanos stuff they could give the Avengers a more Earth bound threat- potentially the Masters of Evil or Ultron (Hell, you could combine them, seeing as Zemo probably won't exist the role of a leader could easily be filled by Ultron, who could be set up in Ant Man)

But Marvel being able to use Galactus/SS could be awesome in and of itself.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 02:21 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They'd have to change Ultron's origin if they use him, as Scott Lang will be the present-day Ant-Man.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 02:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lang was confirmed as the Ant-Man, then?

That sucks.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 03:18 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lang was confirmed as the Ant-Man, then?

That sucks.

That's what I heard. That the movie will start in the sixties and give us Pym inventing the particles or serum or whatever, and then Lang will be the one in the present day.

but yeah. it sucks.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 04:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Guillermo Del Toro thought about directing Thor & The Wolverine

http://collider.com/guillermo-del-t...terview/186970/

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 01:04 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by -Pr-
They'd have to change Ultron's origin if they use him, as Scott Lang will be the present-day Ant-Man.

I thought there's like no word on it atm?

I mean, ages ago they said they were doing the whole 60's Pym and Lang present day, but there's been pretty much no word on what exactly is going on with Ant Man so I wasn't too sure...

Also it doesn't really make sense to use Lang, from a marketing and financial point of view- Pym is the Ant Man whose been in most other media including EMH's, and allows you to include Janet and Ultron, all three of which are staple Avengers characters...

Idk, using Lang instead of Pym seems pointless from every way you look at it.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 02:02 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 10:40 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

BEST NEWS EVER!!! big grin

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 11:48 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Renner talks Hawkeye spinoff

a prequel movie would be the best way to go.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 06:37 AM