KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Studios Phase 2!

Marvel Studios Phase 2!
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So that Tv series Whedon will be doing is S.H.I.E.L.D.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...ld-comes-to-abc

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 04:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

I just can't believe GotG and antman are getting movies before Black Panther, Dr Strange or even Namor.
I Think Gotg will be good.
The only reason im excited for antman is because the possibility of ultron and the vision

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 10:18 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I just can't believe GotG and antman are getting movies before Black Panther, Dr Strange or even Namor.
I Think Gotg will be good.
The only reason im excited for antman is because the possibility of ultron and the vision

The GOTG have appeal though. Individually they may not, but as a team they're more promising to the big screen.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 04:02 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

GotG will be difficult to pull off considering the immense history all characters involved had before the 2nd series' launch.

But if they focus on the comedic aspects of Starlord's origins and his gathering of the imprisoned other characters it could work. Though that was during Annihilation and I don't think the film will cover such an epic saga.
They will most probably focus on Thanos and the threat he poses with the Chitauri.
Or Thanos would most likely turn tail on them and try a better race to control and the Gaurdians will have to deal with that threat.

Regardless the handful of characters shown to be in the film are as far as I'm concerned to be the least impressive yet perfect for a first film.
Drax and Gamora have heavy ties to Thanos so the connection is clear.
And Rocket Raccoon and Groot are the comedic characters they if written right will be hilarious on screen.

I just hope the film captures the splendor of the Marvel Universes expansive cultures and and displays their skills as warriors more than Avengers did with their heroes. Their skills as warriors should be through the roof!

They should be defeating whole armadas of fodder.

And I'm hoping Cosmo makes an appearance smile

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 31st, 2012 at 09:04 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 08:58 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Quentin Tarantino considered doing a Luke Cage movie and wanted Laurence Fishburne for the role

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...n/news/?a=71438

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 07:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Fishburne as Luke Cage? That dude's too old, I think. I still think that Michael Jai White dude should play Luke Cage.

Dynomite, dynomite

Last edited by Scythe on Dec 18th, 2012 at 07:57 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 07:55 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well this was after he did Reservoir Dogs, So yeah Fishburne would've been younger.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:24 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Ah, I see. I didn't actually have time to click on the link. Makes sense now.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 09:37 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whedon on the challenges of a Solo Hulk movie

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...y/news/?a=74757

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 06:29 AM
Darth Thor

Fair enough. I reckon he could pull it off though.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 11:38 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Behold! Ironman 3 new poster
(please log in to view the image)

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 06:54 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hulk won't appear again until Avengers 2

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Hulk...rs-2-36230.html

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 11:54 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

JCVD wants in on Avengers 2

quote:
I read that Chris Hemsworth (star of "Thor" and brother of Liam Hemsworth, "The Expendables 2") would like me to costar in "The Avengers 2" movie! Well, it would be fun to play one of these types of amazing comic book characters again.

By the way, I am a big fan of Marvel's superhero Silver Surfer and also another heroic fictional character known as Doc Savage - the Man of Bronze!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 05:51 AM
WhiteWitchKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
JCVD wants in on Avengers 2

No way. Nope. Shouldn't happen. Maybe he can be a hand ninja or hydra foot soldier. Hahaha.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 04:27 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Maybe he can play Batroc the leaper. He's french right? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 05:17 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Wow! Almost as a reply to what I said, GSP is playing Batroc! :

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...ptain-america-2

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 11:55 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Some images/concept art and stuff-

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...-winter-soldier

Ant-man costume looks pretty cool, Guardians/Cap concept art too.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:12 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Stan Lee On IRON MAN 3 And Marvel Studios

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...TWGTuOmysVJY.99

lol...."other companies they try to improvise and change things"

can't possibly talking about Sony & Fox.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 09:06 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Would be nice.

It's unfortunate that Sony's got the rights to Spiderman, and Fox has 'em for Wolverine, iirc.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 09:23 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

With Wolverine could easily go for an R rating, but of they also market him for kids.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 01:17 PM