KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Cartoon Comparison Thread

Cartoon Comparison Thread
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

So yeah....Thundercats set the bar pretty freaking high. It rivaled Beybalde in terms of awesome.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 01:51 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Beyblade is cool? I though it was just about weird looking spinning tops.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 01:55 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Those spinning tops leveled a city the way Aura tells it. And traversed the stars.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 01:58 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Beyblade is cool? I though it was just about weird looking spinning tops.

The episode today was awesome. I was legit not expecting it to be rivaled by the other shows. Wouldn't you know it, Thundercats was awesome. I know Neph hasn't seen it but you? O:

Originally posted by Nephthys
Those spinning tops leveled a city the way Aura tells it. And traversed the stars.

Well they didn't level a city. They were just fighting through it and causing mass damage. One did level a mountain in the episode though so stuff.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 02:05 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

My mistake. Thats much less silly.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 02:06 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

My mistake. Thats much less silly.

I haven't even mentioned the beyblades that can control gravity and use genjutsu. :T

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 02:09 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I haven't even mentioned the beyblades that can control gravity and use genjutsu. :T

Da phuck?! erm

But no I haven't seen Thundercats yet.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 02:37 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Da phuck?! erm

But no I haven't seen Thundercats yet.

Indeed. It's GARtastic.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Long story short: Pumyra is a traitor, Mumm-Ra got the stone, and Lion-O essentially had an army by episodes end. Hope he keeps it.

Wilykit is the only girl Lion-O can trust.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 02:40 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well shit...here I have egg on my face. Here I was expecting Beyblade to make the other shows look lame and both Thundercats and Korra rose to the challenge. I'm content with this morning.

But if I had to give the edge to one over the other, it would be Thundercats barely over Korra. Mostly cause Thundercats didn't have anything that annoyed me. Korra still has Mako....but damn was Korra good today.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 03:38 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Was Mako really that bad though? Who am kidding of course he was no expression

Still mad I didn't see Thundercats this week...again.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 03:59 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I only watched Korra, Young Justice is on another break and I don't care about Thundercats so guess what wins.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 07:09 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Korra was better than the city busting/gravity controlling/galaxy flying tops I guess; though I haven't watched Beyblade.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 07:33 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Korra was better than the city busting/gravity controlling/galaxy flying tops I guess; though I haven't watched Beyblade.

Beyblade is animu so I can't use it in the Cartoon comparison thread. O:

Were I though, the only thing Beyblade cleans up in is action.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 07:39 PM
Gecko4lif

Beyblades sucks. It hasnt been good since they beat the demolition boys

ever since then it has been getting worse and worse every season

Old Post Jun 17th, 2012 05:06 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Earths Mightiest Heroes was pretty damn good today as well. I particularly enjoyed Visions little 500 ton trick against Thor. Nice. Still not as good as Korra though.

I do want to know what happened to Doctor Doom though. I bet they just fought a Doombot.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jun 17th, 2012 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2012 03:24 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Beyblades sucks. It hasnt been good since they beat the demolition boys

ever since then it has been getting worse and worse every season

Different series.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2012 04:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to Green Lantern more than Young Justice atm more based off of those teasers.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 01:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And yet I can't find Green Lantern anywhere! What the DEUCE?!!!!!!!! Did people just forget to record it or something? Asshooooooooles, don't they know I need them to provide me free entertainment????????

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 01:34 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Green Lantern was awesome yesterday[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Guy Gardner's appearance was cool and the guardians seemingly brushing off Hal's efforts from season 1 was weird to see

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 01:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Fiiiiiiiinally saw it. Damn good stuff. Green Lantern TAS is seriously underappreci8ed.

Also, they didn't 8rush off his efforts, lol. He got a promotion. Deserves it too.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 08:20 PM