KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Hi!

Hi!
Started by: Legolaslvr76

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Legolaslvr76

Love Hi!

hello all! just a new girlie here just wanted to say hi and hows it goin! and is it true that we haveta wait all the way until august for TTT?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 01:43 AM
Legolaslvr76 is currently offline Click here to Send Legolaslvr76 a Private Message Find more posts by Legolaslvr76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrixStar
I see you

Welcome to the board. I'm rather new here as well. Some have said august others have said maybe pushed up to June. I already have it though big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 05:21 AM
TrixStar is currently offline Click here to Send TrixStar a Private Message Find more posts by TrixStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

What do you mean. "I already have it"? DVD?!
You have a bootleg or a pirated VCD maybe.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 08:31 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

hello, ya i had heard it would be june, but only from one source. all others say august. i already have it as well, but that aint going to stop me from buying both dvds!!!

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 05:52 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

bwah..legolas groupies

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 07:42 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ash Nazg

Hello and welcome. Ive mentioned this before (somewhere, but I cant remember where) I reckon the purchase releases will follow same, or similar timescale as Fellowship, ie with the "cinema" release mid (probably August) but the extended version, which will be WELL worth waiting for around October/November.

agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 08:23 PM
Ash Nazg is currently offline Click here to Send Ash Nazg a Private Message Find more posts by Ash Nazg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ash Nazg

and ps - bout time we had some grrrls here. Nothing against you geezers like, but geezettes, ahhhhhh....

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 08:24 PM
Ash Nazg is currently offline Click here to Send Ash Nazg a Private Message Find more posts by Ash Nazg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

true that!!! im tired of always hearing from male geeks and it will be good to hear from a female geek. (admit it, we all are, im just the only one proud enough to say it! j/k)

I AM A LORD OF THE RINGS GEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 11:34 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*steps away from Turin*

*steps closer to girls*

big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2003 05:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There are girls all over this place! I have no idea what people are complaining about!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2003 12:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, what are people complaining about? big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2003 03:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrixStar
I see you

quote:
Originally posted by Dejio
What do you mean. "I already have it"? DVD?!
You have a bootleg or a pirated VCD maybe.

Supposedly I got a copy of the DVD that was sent around to academy award voters. Throughout the movie it says "For your consideration" for about 3 seconds then it dissapears. Doesnt do it enough to annoy me though so im fine with it.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 5th, 2003 09:56 AM
TrixStar is currently offline Click here to Send TrixStar a Private Message Find more posts by TrixStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm coming over and stealing that...err...watching that. big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 04:20 AM
Ash Nazg

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
There are girls all over this place! I have no idea what people are complaining about!

WHERE!!! I dont see many, unless they are hiding. Is that true, are you hiding grrrlies......?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 10:08 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
*steps closer to girls*
big grin

hey rex...4 is a crowd cool

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 05:45 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

big grin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:59 AM
Member.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 11:17 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover536

Dinosaurs. Nuff said

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 02:05 AM
LegolasLover536 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover536 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover536 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

That was more than enough, maybe.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:39 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

2003 T-T

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 03:34 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote