KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rikudo sennin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Boa was destroying Pacifista left and right.

Stop being so dumb. Your attempts at a spite thread constantly fail. Gtfo.

listen ***** those pacifista's werent even fighting back and two she turned then to stone then broke them. Her biggest strength feat is breaking stone.

Old Post May 20th, 2012 06:56 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Radunuya
What cloud of acid? Mei won't be pulling off any ninjutsu or making any handseals before Boa's speed. All she has to do is move on her before she pulls of a jutsu. Not that a cloud of acid is enough to significantly decrease her speed and prevent her from blitzing and one-shotting anyway since it's a gas. Acid isn't instant.

Nor has Terumi shown to be fast or have any good speed feats nor does powerscaling place her in the hypersonic range. Boa via powerscaling is easily hypersonic+ (mach 13+ to be more precise via scaling off of Law) followed by her feat of intercepting and fighting off Smoker casually (who's hypersonic+). I don't see why having special speed techniques or enhancements like Gears, Shave, Soru, or the like is relevant when Boa has shown a good raw physical speed feat.

Show me the scan of the real Black Zetsu fighting off a Naruto Kyuubi clone (btw, even then, Terumi isn't hypersonic so a blitz is still valid).

If she hasn't shown it or suggested she could in anyway, then saying she can and will is completely invalid.

Like I said, all of this is irrelevant via blitz before she can pull off a jutsu. This is as bad as Luffy vs. A.

Cheap shot? She was able to casually fight him off after that cheap shot. Something that Terumi didn't do much off after her cheap shot at Zetsu. I'm not impressed at Mei performing a water dragon without handseals that Boa can tank. I'm not impressed at your naruto wank. Please stop making stomp threads to show off your fanboyism for naruto characters.

I don't see the point of Tsunade being in here. Tsunade may win, of course since she has alot more feats than Mei.

what blitz just because she is of a higher order doesnt make her faster than everyone under that is bad logic with many flaws. gol d roger is definetly not faster than kizaru just because he is priate king.
Fact is she has barely any speed feats and she could only fight a low ranked smoker who didnt even want to kill her. And they were only sen clashing like twice. and yes tsunade>boa

Old Post May 20th, 2012 07:00 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Gol d roger is definetly not faster than kizaru just because he is priate king.

No, Roger is faster than Kizaru since Rayleigh had no trouble at all keeping up with Kizaru and Roger is certainly better than him.

Granted, in a race Kizaru would probably faster than most anyone, short of Kuma or Law(depending on if the race is in his room or not).

All this said, even if we concede that Mei might get her acid cloud up, Slave Arrow should do nicely to damage her from a distance. And even if Boa might not be fast enough to blitz Mei(to be fair, I'm not familiar enough with the calcs to determine and I dun care enough to look), she is certainly not likely to be slower than Mei.

Old Post May 20th, 2012 08:01 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

listen ***** those pacifista's werent even fighting back and two she turned then to stone then broke them. Her biggest strength feat is breaking stone.
Okay.

Boa turns Mei to stone and breaks her.

Boa wins.

smile

Old Post May 20th, 2012 09:54 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Okay.

Boa wins.

smile

If Boa gets into melee, which I don't take as a given, or can make her be affected by the beam, which, ok, that could happen, but if we go via the 'general knowledge' rule the comic vs forum uses, then Terumi would know to clamp down her emotions.

Last edited by Q99 on May 21st, 2012 at 05:42 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2012 05:38 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Q, okay, wow, I'm a little busy counter-trolling a noob.

We can rationally debate this later.

Jesus, so inconsiderate of my feelings...

Old Post May 21st, 2012 05:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

laughing out loud

Shut the PHUCK up.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 21st, 2012 05:59 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Sorry, sorry big grin

Old Post May 21st, 2012 06:30 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
No, Roger is faster than Kizaru since Rayleigh had no trouble at all keeping up with Kizaru and Roger is certainly better than him.

Granted, in a race Kizaru would probably faster than most anyone, short of Kuma or Law(depending on if the race is in his room or not).

All this said, even if we concede that Mei might get her acid cloud up, Slave Arrow should do nicely to damage her from a distance. And even if Boa might not be fast enough to blitz Mei(to be fair, I'm not familiar enough with the calcs to determine and I dun care enough to look), she is certainly not likely to be slower than Mei.

mei can use her water encamptent barrier to protect herself from slave arrow or over power it with her other techniques. You might be able to react to the speed of light but that doesnt make you faster than it just like muu reacting to naruto's speed doesnt meen he is faster. And yeah kizaru is faster than everyone people in a race.

Last edited by Rikudo sennin on May 21st, 2012 at 02:36 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2012 02:28 PM
Rikudo sennin

Okay.

Boa wins.

smile

your an idiot first of all as mei would never let her get close enough to hit her and second mei aint lesbian so she wont be affected by anything other than slave arrow which she could block. Your reply is stupid thats like me saying mei melts boa and mei wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 02:30 PM
NemeBro

your an idiot first of all as mei would never let her get close enough to hit her and second mei aint lesbian so she wont be affected by anything other than slave arrow which she could block. Your reply is stupid thats like me saying mei melts boa and mei wins.
Wait wait wait...

So you believe that you have to be sexually attracted to Boa for her to turn you to stone in combat, but also believe that she turned the Pacifistas into stone to make them easier to wreck? Pacifistas being mindless robots.

And I'm the idiot?

Boa has turned swords to stone in combat, little guy.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 02:40 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

mei can use her water encamptent barrier to protect herself from slave arrow or over power it with her other techniques. You might be able to react to the speed of light but that doesnt make you faster than it just like muu reacting to naruto's speed doesnt meen he is faster. And yeah kizaru is faster than everyone people in a race.

Then she can just use her Mero Mero beam.

No, it means you can react to them. Which means that their superior speed offers them no advantage.

Just realized something: Boa has Haki, which allows a person to deal with things like magma and such. If Boa uses Haki, Mei's acid mist shouldn't do anything. This means taijutsu is a viable strategy(and Boa's specialty) so turning Mei to stone shouldn't be much of a problem.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 03:40 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Wait wait wait...

So you believe that you have to be sexually attracted to Boa for her to turn you to stone in combat, but also believe that she turned the Pacifistas into stone to make them easier to wreck? Pacifistas being mindless robots.

And I'm the idiot?

Boa has turned swords to stone in combat, little guy.

dumb **** im not talking about slave arrow or when she physically touches them im talking about her heart shaped attacks and beams which wont affect mei like luffy cause she aint lesbian nor will have dirty thoughts about boa. she can easily protect herself and overpower slave arrow and stop boa from coming closer to touch her.
Pistol kiss which could still somewhat hurt without lust cause its fused with haki will still not do much as it takes a few seconds to be used and is enough time to be easily countered.

Last edited by Rikudo sennin on May 21st, 2012 at 03:56 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2012 03:49 PM
Rikudo sennin

Then she can just use her Mero Mero beam.

No, it means you can react to them. Which means that their superior speed offers them no advantage.

Just realized something: Boa has Haki, which allows a person to deal with things like magma and such. If Boa uses Haki, Mei's acid mist shouldn't do anything. This means taijutsu is a viable strategy(and Boa's specialty) so turning Mei to stone shouldn't be much of a problem.

the beam wont work cuz mei wont have dirty thoughts towards boa cuz she aint lesbian just like how it didnt work on luffy cuz he wasnt thinking about that stuff. Reaction feat doesnt mean your faster but yes it helps you against someone with Superior speed at times. Haki only helps increase attacks strength and hit logia's. It doesnt make you immune to the element thats why whitebeard lost half his face. Only if you can hit them does it help. A long range attacks will hit hurt boa even with haki.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 03:53 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The Mero Mero has been shown to work on women before(admittedly, I dunno if the guard of Impel Down is a lesbian or not) so Mei isn't fully safe.

Her kicks on the other hand will turn Mei to stone and she need only use Haki to get close.

No, not true. Haki, the Armament Haki to be specific, allows one to be cloaked in an armor. It's secondary effect allows the user to hurt Logia. This was shown when Shank's sword was able to block a magma punch even though it by all rights should have melted.

Last edited by AuraAngel on May 21st, 2012 at 04:04 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2012 03:59 PM
Rikudo sennin

The Mero Mero has been shown to work on women before(admittedly, I dunno if the guard of Impel Down is a lesbian or not) so Mei isn't fully safe.

Her kicks on the other hand will turn Mei to stone and she need only use Haki to get close.

yes but mei is probably(though you never know jk) not lesbian so count that out. I still dont get the haki thing like i explained she wont be immune to lava or water atacks just like haki users who fought akainu werent.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 04:04 PM
Samurai100

yes but mei is probably(though you never know jk) not lesbian so count that out. I still dont get the haki thing like i explained she wont be immune to lava or water atacks just like haki users who fought akainu werent.

The Mero Mero beam seems to work on desire rather than actual sexual orientation, but that's a moot point considering we have no way of knowing how effective it would be against Mei.

The Armament haki works as an invisible armour or otherwise, as shown when Luffy uses it for his Elephant gun.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 04:59 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Samurai100
The Mero Mero beam seems to work on desire rather than actual sexual orientation, but that's a moot point considering we have no way of knowing how effective it would be against Mei.

The Armament haki works as an invisible armour or otherwise, as shown when Luffy uses it for his Elephant gun.

yes i know but as i said the armanent haki has shown to be more offensive then defensive against the elements.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 06:39 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Lol...that doesn't disprove the defensive showings. Akainu's Magma is far more deadly than the Acid Mist.

To be fair, Akainu's Magma was blocked by Shanks, who is most assuredly better than Boa at Haki. However, I'd wager the gap in the former comparison is far bigger.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 08:13 PM
Rikudo sennin

Lol...that doesn't disprove the defensive showings. Akainu's Magma is far more deadly than the Acid Mist.

To be fair, Akainu's Magma was blocked by Shanks, who is most assuredly better than Boa at Haki. However, I'd wager the gap in the former comparison is far bigger.

alot of lava and water can surely overwhelm the woman or if she is supposedly that good at haki(though impossible) push her back i still think mei wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 09:42 PM