KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Prove she has will

Does common knowledge about Boa includes how to counter her Devil's Fruit? If I recall she was impressed by the Viceadmiral when he did it.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 04:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Prove she has will

Mei's a kage, of course she does.

People a lot less powerful than her have resisted.

quote:

Does common knowledge about Boa includes how to counter her Devil's Fruit? If I recall she was impressed by the Viceadmiral when he did it.

Boa was impressed that the Vice Admiral pulled it off, not that he knew what to do. That he knew he had to drive attracting from his heart apparently wasn't a surprise.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 04:25 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Power doesn't equal will though, Tsunade has been fairly low in the will department at a time and she's a kage too.

But I'll conceed because Boa sucks and Mei still has hopes of being interesting as a character. Not much hope mind you, but whatever stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 04:43 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Power doesn't equal will though, Tsunade has been fairly low in the will department at a time and she's a kage too.

Before she became a Kage and spent her time drunk and gambling maybe, but once she got her act together I can't see it doing anything.

Ninja resist killing intent in a similar fashion. Any high-level ninja should be fine.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 04:59 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Generalizations are fine, on panel proof is better

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 05:13 PM
Q99

Well, prove it could. We've seen random amazons and not-high-level navy officers resist it.

It's good for anti-horde but it doesn't seem to require all that super high level to stand against.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 05:26 PM