KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos (HOTU) vs CA Superman

Thanos (HOTU) vs CA Superman
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Igniz

Its funny how some people are still clinging to the Thanos w/ HOTU was only universal when the Living Tribunal is the guy that acts when there is a threat to all reality.If Thanos w/ HOTU was only "universal", why did the LT goes omega level threat mode against Thanos w/ HOTU?

thumb up ... There are some innocents that believe this, then there are the trolls.

Akhenaten was only tapping the HOTI and his realm was a blending of universes.
Originally posted by abhilegend

It's funny master is trying to peddle HOTU absorbing "Omni-whatever" when Starlin flat out told in Infinity Revelation that it only absorbed one universe.

I've personally never seen the term "one" or the actual number "1" to represent what Thanos absorbed.

Also, everything I posted is connected/affiliated with Marvel comics.

I'd luv for you to post those scans highlighting this specific "number."

That aside, in case yu missed my last post: (re-post below)
Originally posted by Mr Master

^^ You know, it doesn't really matter how much territory Thnaos erased, all that matter is this below:

1997 the LT held the power of Two MegaverseS in one hand: (two comic book companies)

(please log in to view the image)

2003 ... LT gets absorbed by the HOTI like a mote in a storm:

"universal power" huh ...

Whether Thanos absorbed 1 or all universes in space-time is upto the individual,

but to think Thanos was nothing more than a "universal" power is laughable.

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 22nd, 2015 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 12:23 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

It's funny master is trying to peddle HOTU absorbing "Omni-whatever" when Starlin flat out told in Infinity Revelation that it only absorbed one universe.

You mean Universe as in singular not Universes which would mean more than one? Good catch!

laughing out loud

On panel confirmed it was a Universe multiple times

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Mar 22nd, 2015 at 01:08 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 01:06 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ You know, it doesn't really matter how much territory Thnaos erased, all that matter is this below:

----------------------------------------------------

as i'm sure you know, 2 years prior to his confrontation with warlock /w/ IG, it was confirmed that LT exists in, and acts as the judge of, all MultiverseS simultaneously:

and as we [also] know, there are infinite Universes, and subsequently, infinite MultiverseS within the larger Omniverse:

----------------------------------------------------

In 1997 the LT held the power of Two MegaverseS in one hand:

We later learned that's actually Two Comic book companies! eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=10

------------------------------------------------------

^^ The Living Tribunal - Eternity - Infinity ... absorbed:

... plus the entire race of Celestials:

... next ...

-----------------------------------------------------

Whether Thanos absorbed 1 or all universes in space-time is upto the individual,

but to think Thanos was nothing more than a "universal" power is laughable.

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 22nd, 2015 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 03:36 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thanos wins

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 04:02 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

The Presence=TOAA
Can people stop saying that......HOTU solos.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 02:30 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

The HOTU does not equate with the TOAA, the HOTU is a sub universal power that does not grant omnipotence or omniscience.

The Presence is above and beyond the HOTU, Cosmic Armor Superman is beyond the Presence itself as he transcends the writers of the comic world and exists in our world.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 03:17 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

I think that It depends on how powerful do people here estimate CAS's power of STORY.
In feat only, Thanos will overwhelm CAS, I think.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 09:32 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

HOTU stomps

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 09:05 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Board Walker
The HOTU does not equate with the TOAA, the HOTU is a sub universal power that does not grant omnipotence or omniscience.

The Presence is above and beyond the HOTU, Cosmic Armor Superman is beyond the Presence itself as he transcends the writers of the comic world and exists in our world.

BW Ftw.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 12:09 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

haha^

Thanos wins this

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 01:06 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Golgo13
BW Ftw.
Dont encourage insanity. Nothing he wrote is factual.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 01:56 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

thumb up ... There are some innocents that believe this, then there are the trolls.

Akhenaten was only tapping the HOTI and his realm was a blending of universes.

I've personally never seen the term "one" or the actual number "1" to represent what Thanos absorbed.

Also, everything I posted is connected/affiliated with Marvel comics.

I'd luv for you to post those scans highlighting this specific "number."

That aside, in case yu missed my last post: (re-post below)

Still believing the same lie which got exposed way earlier? LT didn't do shit about comic companies there.

I already posted the scan where Thanos destroyed the universe. Stop wasting my time by posting all those cropped scans.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:39 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

It is good many people have come to see the truth that Superman is above every comic company, and that his power is the power of Story itself. Superman's story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every story in our world which trumps Thanos who is nothing but a comic character.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:51 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is good many people have come to see the truth that Superman is above every comic company, and that his power is the power of Story itself. Superman's story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every story in our world which trumps Thanos who is nothing but a comic character.

I see the light sparkling across the stars.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 04:01 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Golgo13
BW Ftw.

Golgo you are one of the enlightened ones on this forum, you see the truth that Superman is the embodiment of all stories within our real world, and our real world trumps Thanos who is nothing but a fictional character.

Stay true to the Light Golgo, you are one of the most brilliant posters on this forum.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 05:43 AM
Mr Master

Still believing the same lie which got exposed way earlier?

Jesus troll, take a break, you don't have to be a prick everyday at kmc you know.

LT didn't do shit about comic companies there.

I posted proof about the LT and TWO Companies in his hand:

Show kmc I'm a "liar" troll with evidence, ...

Otherwise, Shut the **** up! and get off my dick!

I already posted the scan where Thanos destroyed the universe.

I already posted the scans that says who gives a shit!

Thanos destroyed the Living Tribunal! (who gives a **** about a puny universe or multiverse or megaverse)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:07 PM
Squirtle

Seriously you need medication. Even if we take your "story power" for real, it means sh*t as Superman is NOT "the greatest story in our world", that's the subjective pov of one writter, in one comic, nothing more.

Superman is not real, is a comic character.
Thanos is also a "story" (what?)
Spiderman, Batman and 99% of DC/Marvel characters trascend the comics in metatextual ways... what the **** does it mean? that you are crazy, please stop.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 03:48 PM
Squirtle is currently offline Click here to Send Squirtle a Private Message Find more posts by Squirtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Jesus troll, take a break, you don't have to be a prick everyday at kmc you know.
Shut the **** up, alright? I have no patience for your BS trolling.
quote:

I posted proof about the LT and TWO Companies in his hand:

I tore that argument months ago here.

www.killermovies.com/forums/showth...15005643

Get the **** out with your BS.
quote:

Show kmc I'm a "liar" troll with evidence, ...
I have already done it.
quote:

Otherwise, Shut the **** up! and get off my dick!
With this much saltiness , I doubt you have a dick to begin with.
quote:

I already posted the scans that says who gives a shit!
Your cheerleaders? Yeah, those are only ones who would believe this shit.
quote:

Thanos destroyed the Living Tribunal! (who gives a **** about a puny universe or multiverse or megaverse)
Beyonders did it too. Then got killed by Starbrand and turned into trees by Abyss and Ex Nihilo.

But at last you accepted that all these years you were just trying to BS wank HOTU. That's some progress at least.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 05:54 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Classic abhitroll in the house.

Whenever you start posting in all bold it's an indication you have nothing for the argument,
so in order to get attention from these meaningless hate tirades you bring out the heavy black.

Shut the **** up, alright? I have no patience for your BS trolling.

laughing Coming from the guy who's been banned for trolling.

I tore that argument months ago here.
www.killermovies.com/forums/showth...15005643

Still trolling I see. Now using a broken link to prove something.

But no worries. Bring the debate here troll.

Get the **** out with your BS. I have already done it. With this much saltiness , I doubt you have a dick to begin with.
Your cheerleaders? Yeah, those are only ones who would believe this shit. Beyonders did it too. Then got killed by Starbrand and turned into trees by Abyss and Ex Nihilo.

Gibberish.

But at last you accepted that all these years you were just trying to BS wank HOTU. That's some progress at least.

I haven't accepted anything from you son, don't get it twisted.

I never changed my view on what the HOTI did.

I'm simply using another of its feats as a presentation of its power, namely, erasing/remaking the LT.

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 26th, 2015 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:18 PM
DeusExMachina

Wow this thread is full of Rage...its a warzone....................................................................................................................i like it...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 08:30 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote