KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Storm is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO

Storm is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Storm is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO

Ororo Munroe will be playable in the upcoming Marvel Heroes game. Other confirmed playable X-Men characters include Wolverine, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Cable and Deadpool.

(please log in to view the image)

Link to her Marvel Heroes page: http://www.marvelheroes.com/news/new...-marvel-heroes

The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:07 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nice character model. Looks like we're getting a good group of X-Men, as they've also confirmed Logan, Cyclops and Colossus too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I wonder how many X-men they'll put in

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:46 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
I wonder how many X-men they'll put in

If it's saying we're getting upwards of what, a thousand characters? then it has to be at least a few dozen.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 26th, 2012 08:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

I hope they end up making it for the PS3 also like DC online...hate using the keyboard.lol

Old Post May 26th, 2012 09:18 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by colossulrage
I hope they end up making it for the PS3 also like DC online...hate using the keyboard.lol

Funnily enough, I started playing DCUO on PC, then got a playstation, and the camera system on ps3 pissed me off, as on pc you just use a mouse.

Personal taste, I guess.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 26th, 2012 09:30 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hope Punisher is in this MMO.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 09:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Originally posted by -Pr-
If it's saying we're getting upwards of what, a thousand characters? then it has to be at least a few dozen.

I want Hollow/Penance in this game. : )

Anyway Pr, about your signature, should it be "back" or is it really "beck"

Old Post May 26th, 2012 12:57 PM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
I want Hollow/Penance in this game. : )

Anyway Pr, about your signature, should it be "back" or is it really "beck"

It's beck.

Never really cared for Penance, though I'm sure given the sheer amount of characters, they're bound to get in.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 26th, 2012 01:06 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I wouldn't be able to decide who my first characters I'd play as in such a huge roster.

I would have to go Ironman, Dr Strange and Iceman off the bat. But I hope they have really shitty heroes like GLA. I heard Squirrel Girl is in it might as well bring in the whole team.
And I want supernatural characters like Dracula, Werewolf by Night, Morbius ect. And Howard the Duck! I wanna piss people off online as Howard.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 04:27 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ingonyama
Gay X-Geek

My favorite Storm costume. ^_^ Awesome.

I'm curious about if they'll bring back dead characters. Nightcrawler and Jean Grey are the ones I want the most, but I wouldn't say no to Banshee, Stature, or Vision.

For that matter, the Young Avengers would be awesome in this. Particularly Wiccan, Hulkling, and Kate Bishop, but again, none of them would be unwelcome. big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2012 04:54 PM
Ingonyama is currently offline Click here to Send Ingonyama a Private Message Find more posts by Ingonyama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Ingonyama
My favorite Storm costume. ^_^ Awesome.

I'm curious about if they'll bring back dead characters. Nightcrawler and Jean Grey are the ones I want the most, but I wouldn't say no to Banshee, Stature, or Vision.

For that matter, the Young Avengers would be awesome in this. Particularly Wiccan, Hulkling, and Kate Bishop, but again, none of them would be unwelcome. big grin

This game doesn't take place in current canon so a character would only be dead if they died during this game's story.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:20 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Originally posted by -Pr-
It's beck.

Never really cared for Penance, though I'm sure given the sheer amount of characters, they're bound to get in.

I see. love your siggy. : )

Hollow/Penance is my favorite Generation X member and my 3rd favorite in all comics (first is Storm, second is Apocalypse).

I really hope Penance will be included since they've mentioned amultitudes of characters will be on this game

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:04 PM
The Big O
The Original O

So this is an online game?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 26th, 2012 09:25 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by The Big O
So this is an online game?

Yes MMO, but will have single player mode and can be soloable

Old Post May 27th, 2012 04:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

HAs the system requirements been revealed?

Old Post May 27th, 2012 06:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Not yet to my knowledge

Old Post May 27th, 2012 07:06 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm gonna have to get in on this.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 27th, 2012 09:21 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

O wow thats incredible! You mean to say we get to play characters that have already appeared on other marvel games....wow.

Actually it does look good its just that I'm still pissed we can't create our own character.

Last edited by Deadline on May 27th, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2012 10:22 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ingonyama
Gay X-Geek

I think I can live with it if it means being able to play a dream team of my favorite heroes. big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2012 08:13 PM
Ingonyama is currently offline Click here to Send Ingonyama a Private Message Find more posts by Ingonyama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote