KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos & King Thor vs Zeus & SMP

Thanos & King Thor vs Zeus & SMP
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk
You Gotta Be Kidding Me?

What?

And please stop using capital letters at the start of every word, it is nearly as annyoing as people who write LiKe ThiS BeCaUsE ThEy ArE "CoOl".

Last edited by Mshinu on May 26th, 2012 at 04:28 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2012 04:24 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Actually I think Spidey has FOUR wins over the Hulk, but I'm not sure if Pillar is counting Spiderman and Captain America taking down the Hulk. Some of the wins have plot devices behind them though.

(please log in to view the image)

It shouldn't surprise anyone though, considering Batman has taken down the Hulk.

Awesome, thanks. And Cap & Spidey taking down Hulkie Boy is definately a legit win.

(edit) oops, double post.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 04:26 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 26th, 2012 04:27 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

My point isn't to say Spiderman > Hulk. It's that wins don't necessarily mean someone is more powerful than who they beat. And in this case Thanos didn't even win!

Old Post May 26th, 2012 04:35 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Not well, IMO. Magic only "tickles" Prime. And King Thor, while in theory may have been close to Odin in raw power, had no clue how to use it. Prime survived a universe buster. Even HIGH skyfathers like Odin have AT BEST been described as galaxy busters (debatable at that).

And Thanos couldn't hang with Zeus for very long in my opinion. People need to stop comparing him to skyfathers.

thumb up This battle shouldn't even be close.
Thanks this was exactly what I was thinking too.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 04:42 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

who do you feel the bigger gun on team number 1?

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:08 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
PeggyBundy

They r roughly equal

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:18 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

King Thor is more powerful than Thanos.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 06:21 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Hatred

He is.

"Every jutsu has a weakness. This jutsu's weakness...is me."- Uchiha Itachi
Thanks Black! ^_^

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:06 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
PeggyBundy

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
King Thor is more powerful than Thanos.

potentially. But really he's not

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:20 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Sin I AM
potentially. But really he's not

Based on what? Please don't tell me your basing this off of the fight where Thanos LOST to Odin.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:41 PM
Board Walker

I think Superman Prime solos team 1

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:44 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Hatred

Before Thor became a skyfather he was already causally busting holes in Captain America's shield with his eyebeams and dented it with Mjolnir.

He hit's like a truck. That was before his epiphany against the Desak Destroyer where he casually beheaded it with a Mjolnir toss. A being immune to the magic of gods.

Thanks Black! ^_^

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

The Odin Force Thor from JMS's arc would give Thanos a good run IMO. King Thor would crush him.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:47 PM
Damborgson
Hatred

JMS Thor and Thanos are around the same level. It can go either way to me. King Thor has a noticeable edge over him for sure.

Thanks Black! ^_^

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:50 PM
Sin I AM
PeggyBundy

Qft kt displayed nothing that would place him above thanos

Old Post May 26th, 2012 07:51 PM
Damborgson
Hatred

His eye beams before he became a skyfather were enough to slag adamantium and punch through cap's shield.

he basically no sold a super amped destroyer's disintegration beam, which turned loki into a skeleton with the inital hit, and a human powered destroyer killed regular Thor with one point blank hit.

Desak was immune to the magic of gods and before Thor hit skyfather status, he was beginning to turn Desak to dust.

He also one shot decapitated the amped destroyer who was imune to godly magic. That's not something Thanos could replicate imo.

He can use the environment to bury restrain his opponents, stop time with the wave of a hand, create containment fields with the wave of a hand, etc. He's above Thanos. Thanos would last thanks to his freakish durability. And that he's no push over. But he would lose in the end.

Thanks Black! ^_^

Old Post May 26th, 2012 08:31 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Qft kt displayed nothing that would place him above thanos

Not true, but okay.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 10:51 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lannfear

Team 2

Old Post May 27th, 2012 03:52 AM
lannfear is currently offline Click here to Send lannfear a Private Message Find more posts by lannfear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Miss me ??

Originally posted by Board Walker
I think Superman Prime solos team 1
I am used to you being wrong by now. What's one more time.

Old Post May 27th, 2012 04:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote