KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos & King Thor vs Zeus & SMP

Thanos & King Thor vs Zeus & SMP
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
I do agree that Prime could take all 3.
Well you're a pretty smart guy.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 05:46 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by quanchi112
You aren't worthy. Team Thanos ftw.

laughing out loud
Originally posted by abhilegend
So nothing as usual. Good. Team 2 wins.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 06:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
I argued like what 3 posts? laughing out loud dumbass.

edit: sorry thats sounding a little to harsh. Unintelligent buttox (please log in to view the image)

ok i will treat you like a dumbass, in page 1 and page 3 you were talking about SBP and not GA SBP therefor indeed you were adressing the wrong character for couple of pages dumbass

Last edited by red sabre on May 30th, 2012 at 01:34 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2012 01:29 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by red sabre
ok i will treat you like a dumbass, in page 1 and page 3 you were talking about SBP and not GA SBP therefor indeed you were adressing the wrong character for couple of pages dumbass

laughing out loud troll harder. A post or two on the mentioned pages does not equal arguing for pages. It was a few pages and I caught my mistake. Way breore you opened your mouth to start blabbering stupudity just to try and get a shot in at one of the regulars so you might get noticed by the others .

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 30th, 2012 01:55 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing out loud troll harder. A post or two on the mentioned pages does not equal arguing for pages. It was a few pages and I caught my mistake. Way breore you opened your mouth to start blabbering stupudity just to try and get a shot in at one of the regulars so you might get noticed by the others .

i see that i have to treat you like a dumb ass again, arguing for couple pages does not mean you have to fill the overall amount of couple pages with your posts, it means you had to post for couple of pages, and since you posted in page 1 and page 3 posts about a different character that means you were arguing for couple of pages about a different character.

its not my fault that reading the OP and simply arguing the characters that are stated and spelled for you is just too hard

Old Post May 30th, 2012 02:06 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by quanchi112
Just like Prime solo'd the Teen Titans ? Is that the solo you're smashing for ?
No but I'm sure he can find some cuffs layig around somewhere though. Thannos gets cuffed and Zeus/Jupiter goes Caligua on him.

Last edited by Diesldude on May 30th, 2012 at 02:19 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2012 02:16 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Diesldude
No but I'm sure he can find some cuffs layig around somewhere though. Thannos gets cuffed and Zeus/Jupiter goes Caligua on him.

Or some grass to slip on ?

Old Post May 30th, 2012 02:42 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Diesldude
That's not canon. The teen titans beatdown was.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 04:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote