KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Monkey D.Luffy vs Roronoa Zoro

Monkey D.Luffy vs Roronoa Zoro
Started by: TheHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luffygear4

luffy was stabbed through the chest by crocodile, and survived in alabasta arc. as of now i see luffy being a tad bit faster, and i also believe he hits harder. their reaction time is about even. but i think luffy has better haki. i gove it to luffy 6/10

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 07:52 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luffygear4
luffy was stabbed through the chest by crocodile, and survived in alabasta arc. as of now i see luffy being a tad bit faster, and i also believe he hits harder. their reaction time is about even. but i think luffy has better haki. i gove it to luffy 6/10
My point was Luffy being sliced into pieces not stabbed...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 08:04 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Guy with the cat claws is named Kuro.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 08:11 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

Originally posted by TheHulk
My point was Luffy being sliced into pieces not stabbed...

i wasnt really replying to you, or else i would have quoted like im doing now, i was just giving a feat from which he was pierced a LONG time ago. he should do fairly well against a nice amount of cuts and stabs. and also oda set up an obvious hierarchy of the crew luffy=1, zoro=2, sanji=3, this is displayed in the cp9 arc when it is said luffy's opponent, lucci had a douriki of 4000, kaku's was 2200 before eating the devil fruit, and jyabra's was 2000 after eating his devil fruit, zoro could not have beat lucci.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 09:57 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Luffy could take Sanji and Zoro at the same time.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 10:22 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Nephthys
I wonder if Luffy could take Sanji and Zoro at the same time.

I think that'd be a bit much!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 10:42 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Eh, I think he could. He's faster and stronger than them with better haki.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 01:06 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I don't think by that much, though.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 01:45 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

i wasnt really replying to you, or else i would have quoted like im doing now, i was just giving a feat from which he was pierced a LONG time ago. he should do fairly well against a nice amount of cuts and stabs. and also oda set up an obvious hierarchy of the crew luffy=1, zoro=2, sanji=3, this is displayed in the cp9 arc when it is said luffy's opponent, lucci had a douriki of 4000, kaku's was 2200 before eating the devil fruit, and jyabra's was 2000 after eating his devil fruit, zoro could not have beat lucci.
Yea and what shit on that arguement is if you want to talk about CP9 arc....lol Oda said twice Luffy and Zoro are equals. BOOM!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 04:32 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

ok, you can be equal with someone, but after a fight goes on long enough someone is gonna get the upper hand, i see that being luffy. tho zoro has the great durability (only by a little seeing asthough luffy is rubber), luffy has greater stamina.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 02:09 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nephthys
Eh, I think he could. He's faster and stronger than them with better haki.
Him being faster than Sanji is very arguable at this point, considering Sanji's high level master of Rokushiki.

Luffy just has self-taught Soru.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 05:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

ok, you can be equal with someone, but after a fight goes on long enough someone is gonna get the upper hand, i see that being luffy. tho zoro has the great durability (only by a little seeing asthough luffy is rubber), luffy has greater stamina.
I can agree with this smile

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2013 06:43 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by NemeBro
Him being faster than Sanji is very arguable at this point, considering Sanji's high level master of Rokushiki.

Luffy just has self-taught Soru.
Luffy faster than Sanji? Arguable but still funny laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2013 06:44 AM
Luffygear4

Luffy faster than Sanji? Arguable but still funny laughing out loud

speed for straw hats in order goes like this for me
1.sanji, sanji has best rokushiki in the crew, and fights based around leg strength
2.luffy, luffy then has an good soru, but isnt professional and can only do it gear 2
3.brook brook is probably the second if not first lightest on the crew other then base chopper
4.zoro, tho zoro trains his legs, i put him fourth because hes big and heavy along with 3 katanas
5.chopper, he is still a four legged creature, all of which are easily faster then average human
6.usopp, he is faster then franky, also was able to outrun a fishmen alrong arc
7.franky, he has strong legs tho is the heaviest strawhat, therefor one of the slowest
8/ 9.nami/ robin, probably nami idek

Old Post May 12th, 2013 03:06 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

speed for straw hats in order goes like this for me
1.sanji, sanji has best rokushiki in the crew, and fights based around leg strength
2.luffy, luffy then has an good soru, but isnt professional and can only do it gear 2
3.brook brook is probably the second if not first lightest on the crew other then base chopper
4.zoro, tho zoro trains his legs, i put him fourth because hes big and heavy along with 3 katanas
5.chopper, he is still a four legged creature, all of which are easily faster then average human
6.usopp, he is faster then franky, also was able to outrun a fishmen alrong arc
7.franky, he has strong legs tho is the heaviest strawhat, therefor one of the slowest
8/ 9.nami/ robin, probably nami idek
Fair enough but the Zoro and Brook one is very debatable.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2013 03:13 PM
Luffygear4

Fair enough but the Zoro and Brook one is very debatable.

i would have put that in the previous comment but didnt feel like typing it but yes, it depends on your opinion because this ones pretty debatable

Old Post May 12th, 2013 03:15 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

i would have put that in the previous comment but didnt feel like typing it but yes, it depends on your opinion because this ones pretty debatable
I remember Zoro dodging a bullet that was fired at a very close range, not to mention.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2013 04:53 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

bump

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 01:17 PM