KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Splinter Cell - Blacklist

Splinter Cell - Blacklist
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

While I understand why it sucks that Ironside is not reprising the role but it would of happened eventually.

And Ironside didn't want to do it anymore. It's no fault of the developers.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 02:33 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gonna try this out soon...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 07:48 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I noticed some places have gotten the game early and have done reviews.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 08:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Campaign seems to be long since it's a 2 disc game...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 10:13 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Reviews look good so far; good, as I was hoping this would be good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 12:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Is it weird that I want a romance between Sam and Grimm? I remember that he had a girlfriend in the books, but she died or something.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 12:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Campaign seems to be long since it's a 2 disc game...

Probably be 1-disc for the PS3.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 12:56 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by KingD19
Is it weird that I want a romance between Sam and Grimm? I remember that he had a girlfriend in the books, but she died or something.

Funnily enough, I wanted that too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 01:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I'm gonna need to get your gamer info -Pr-. It's a shame we haven't played together yet.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 01:14 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ATM I'm strictly a PC gamer, so i'm not sure how many games we could play.

Unless you play TOR or something.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 01:15 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Kazenji
Probably be 1-disc for the PS3.

Yup.
Gonna try it tomorrow let you guys know if it's any good.smile

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 01:30 PM
KingD19

I do play TOR. If I get enough money to buy these new games I'll have enough to put some time back into TOR. I had to stop.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 02:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by KingD19
I do play TOR. If I get enough money to buy these new games I'll have enough to put some time back into TOR. I had to stop.

Well, I'm on the Shadowlands server, and have a character of each class bar Smuggler, so if you do play it, let me know.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 02:23 PM
KingD19

Alright. I'll hit you up as soon as I get a chance to get back on it. I hope I can find my console controller interface adapter. I love that thing.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 02:29 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Just started the game and it already looks great.
It has tons of upgrades for both your personal equipment(different googles allows you to see footsteps see through wall ,weapons,kevlars,boots,gadgets)

and your personal plane/base which helps you during the missions gives you radar ,different sensors during missions,you can unlock workshops so that you can get prototype weapons,other things like revealing dead drop locatins,health boost,a perk also allows you to customize gear during missions.

It also has a wave mode from the go.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 03:01 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 09:05 AM
Estacado
Legendary

So after playing about 7 hours game is still awesome campaign might not be as long as I suspected since it asked for disc 2 after about the 6 th story mission. It has plenty of sidequest as well like eliminating all targets getting intel,hacking..etc also there are ingame challenges like perform 20 non lethal takedowns,shoot out 50 lights,get 50 kills with each weapon etc which reward you with money.During each mission you can find laptops to hack,people to capture and usbs to find for extra cash.
There different type of gear like nanotech vest or kevlar which either increases your armor or stealth same with boots ,pants,gloves increase your weapon handling skills.

Also if you complete the sidequest you can get new equipment which is nice

9/10

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 10:53 AM
wakkawakkawakka

I decided to rent it first. The game is pretty good so far and I am liking the customizable stuff you have.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 04:47 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

This game has been amazing so far. Every mission has been an absolute blast. The wave mode is also awesome and gives the game a ton of replayability. Spies vs Mercs is surprisingly really fun and also adds a ton of replay value to the game. Customization is great, the variety in weapons is plenty, the gadgets are a ton of fun to mess around with. So far, I don't really have any complaints except I wish there was a mode harder than perfectionist. I'm handling it a bit too well, although it does have difficulty spikes. Besides the hardest difficulty still being a bit easy, the game is perfect.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 08:23 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I really like the multiple solutions for situations and that the game inspires you to use alternate paths by giving you exploration cash.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 08:32 PM