KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » (Revenge of the Sith) Darth Sidious -vs- Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil)

Who is truly the most Powerful Sith Lord?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sidious is superior in Sabers 19 14.07%
Sidious is superior in Force 21 15.56%
Sidious is superior in All Out 25 18.52%
Bane is superior in All Out 24 17.78%
Bane is superior in Force 22 16.30%
Bane is superior in Sabers 24 17.78%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

(Revenge of the Sith) Darth Sidious -vs- Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil)
Started by: Battlemaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

• you and I have both posted pictures online of attractive people but the only relevant difference is I happen to be dating one whereas....
  • Neph and I are not committed
  • Dropping from soprano to tenor means you're still in my wheelhouse

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Col. Novine a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Novine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Col. Novine

• you and I have both posted pictures online of attractive people but the only relevant difference is I happen to be dating one whereas....
  • Neph and I are not committed
  • Dropping from soprano to tenor means you're still in my wheelhouse

• The pictures of myself were very attractive, thank you!
  • ...whereas you have to put up pictures where proximity to attractive features might confuse the viewer into thinking you possess such qualities yourself
  • Neph is going to have you screaming the next time he sees you (you're being a very bad boy!)
  • If you have to pretend that you're the one calling the shots w/r/t your users, I'm embarrassed for you!
    1. (That means you're choosing every DP and Bearded-Lady fetishist that uses you laughing out loud )

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

• quote:
    Scarecrow
    I lol'd for real

• Your interest in my sex life is titillating...
  • ...Do you think of me when you're with him?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Col. Novine a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Novine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Zamp on Jun 13th, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

• I'm going to assume I'm the green muscular fellow and you're the dainty gentleman in my hand?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:01 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Honestly, that's what I'd imagine the bf would do to you if you ever met.
(In an intellectual sense, of course.)
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ((But also a physical sense))

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:04 AM
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zampanó
Honestly, that's what I'd imagine the bf would do to you if you ever met.
(In an intellectual sense, of course.)
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ((But also a physical sense))

• quote:
    Scarecrow
    I lol'd for real

• Given how you'd probably fold from a mere sneeze, it's good that you picked a sponsor to protect you from the other inmates

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:06 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

• Inmates, Col.? You're aware that outside of the bizarre cult that's been using you as a disposable wet-wipe it is customary to refer to one's peers as
    1. "friends"
      or
    2. "acquaintances"
      or, in Kentucky,
    3. "cousins."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:15 AM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Confronting Galen Marek (who could move star destroyers) with Force alone without lightsaber pretty much showed that Sidious' power is unquestionable. Also, it would make perfect sense, if Marek survived that lightning explosion as he was younger, fitter and more durable, while Sidious was very old, frail and decaying from his own power. Yet, Sidious survived and stud up like nothing happened, while Marek died.

quote:

Mara won her fight with Caedus because she was a far more skilled and smarter fighter than he was, which is not an advantage she will have against Palpatine. One thing that Plagueis trained Palpatine well in, was how to kill. Palpatine is more vicious, more faster, and far more powerful than Mara is.

I wouldn't downgrade Caedus that much. He showed his own skill and smartness as much as her and that's why he won. She put stone avalanche on top of him, yet, he still managed to survive the fight. Also, his skill, smartness and versatility ones again was proven superior during fight with unrestrained Luke.

I, also, side with opinion that Mara has a chance against Palpatine. I agree that she is nowhere near as powerful as Palpatine but same is true for Luke and Windu who managed to defeat him in lightsaber combat. Also, there is plenty of evidence that weaker Force users can successfully defend against Force attacks of more powerful ones. So, if Mara can manage to engage with him in lightsaber combat, that will be her best chance.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

@ZampanoScarecrow:

• or, in your case: figments
  • friends, acquaintances, and cousins aren't mutually exclusive

Damn it, Arhael. We were kindly insulting one another before you rudely intervened with your debate

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:21 AM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

I don't get, why debates about common interest even need to result in insults...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

@ZampanoScarecrow:

• or, in your case: figments
  • friends, acquaintances, and cousins aren't mutually exclusive

• it's true that only in my imagination have I met anyone highly skilled, profoundly intelligent, or jaw-droppingly attractive enough to qualify as my "peer."
  • In Kentucky, I imagine that every friend or acquaintance must be a cousin
    1. I'm calling you inbred, ok?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:27 AM
Darth Ray Park
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arhael
I don't get, why debates about common interest even need to result in insults...

Yeh I know.

This guys has been here not even 7 hours and he has targeted zampano who is one of nicest and most popular memebrs here and been hounding him persisnetly with insults.

I report Ushgarak so he should be here soon to hand out temporary warning.

UN...LIMITEEEEEEEED...VOTES!! THAT IS HER TRUE POWER!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ray Park a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ray Park Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arhael

We may or may not be kidding and this may or may not be all in the name of good fun.

@Scarecrow:

• given your recreational homosexual proclivities, I imagine you drop your jaw quite a bit.
  • i am implying you provide oral sex to other men and this act, conducted by one homosexual man to another, should be taken as an insult

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:32 AM
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Woman Whose Name I Care Not To Learn
I report Ushgarak so he should be here soon to hand out temporary warning.

• careful, that may get Scarecrow himself into trouble as a willing participant in this banter
  • In light of that, I vouch for Scarecrow's conduct. He was clearly only kidding.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:40 AM
Darth Ray Park
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]

I am not girl I am man and 27 years of age.

It is written on profile picture, that is sentence above location, "pal".

UN...LIMITEEEEEEEED...VOTES!! THAT IS HER TRUE POWER!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ray Park a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ray Park Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

We may or may not be kidding and this may or may not be all in the name of good fun.

He withdrew from beginning debate, yet, you kept him by starting throwing insults.

May or may not is irrelevant as others will think you are stupid.

You may or may not care about opinions of others about you. But, if you care, then it is weird as you only gain negative reputation. And if you don't, then why participating in this forum at all?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:06 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

@Scarecrow:

• given your recreational homosexual proclivities, I imagine you drop your jaw quite a bit.
  • i am implying you provide oral sex to other men and this act, conducted by one homosexual man to another, should be taken as an insult

• No, you are the one whose sexual proclivities are worthy of social disapproval and public ostracism. Your penchant for incestuous rendezvous, coupled with your sexual preference for prepubescent mammals of multiple species is shameful. Bizarre is the word to describe how your likes and turn-ons are fundamentally atypical.
  • (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Zamp on Jun 13th, 2012 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:07 AM
Pwned
That guy

[[*]In Kentucky, I imagine that every friend or acquaintance must be a cousin
  1. I'm calling you inbred, ok?
[/list]
No, see, that is Arkansas. Though its normally brother, father, and cousin with your mother, sister, aunt, and girlfriend making you. (Note: thats only 2 people)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Novine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arhael
He withdrew from beginning debate, yet, you kept him by starting throwing insults.

May or may not is irrelevant as others will think you are stupid.

You may or may not care about opinions of others about you. But, if you care, then it is weird as you only gain negative reputation. And if you don't, then why participating in this forum at all?

no expression

You are taking this far too seriously.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Zamp and I are joking, this is nothing new between him and I. He promised a proper response to the debate by Friday in a new thread.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:16 AM