KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » (Revenge of the Sith) Darth Sidious -vs- Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil)

Who is truly the most Powerful Sith Lord?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sidious is superior in Sabers 19 14.07%
Sidious is superior in Force 21 15.56%
Sidious is superior in All Out 25 18.52%
Bane is superior in All Out 24 17.78%
Bane is superior in Force 22 16.30%
Bane is superior in Sabers 24 17.78%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

(Revenge of the Sith) Darth Sidious -vs- Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil)
Started by: Battlemaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Ray Park
Restricted

Account Restricted

I told you he is one of most popular members bro. You shiuld have tried trolling someone else who epople dont like as much like NemeBro.

UN...LIMITEEEEEEEED...VOTES!! THAT IS HER TRUE POWER!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ray Park a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ray Park Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battlemaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Perhaps you should let someone else handle this. Your doing a very poor job.

Well, I appreciate you getting up off the floor, and tearing yourself away from your coloring-books to tell me this. stick out tongue laughing

Vader's line's in ESB has nothing to do with whether or not Sidious being the most powerful comes from Vader's opinion or not.

If Canonically from an in-universe historical-standpoint, Sidious was supposed to be the most powerful Sith Lord ever known, then Vader would likely know his Sith history and would indeed know his Master as the most powerful Sith Lord in history.

Add to the fact that his Master had also managed to take down the Republic and annihilate the Jedi Order, as well as defeat Grandmaster Yoda.

Vader knew, and his lines in ESB reference this somewhat subtly, that his Master was the most powerful Sith Lord that history knew.

I can see why Pwned would think the statement is out-of-universe. It does seem like the author has his mind made up about Sidious being the most powerful sith.

Because for all intents and purposes - according to what history remembers - he is.

For example, if you read "Bob was a foreign exchange student in Africa. There, he stayed with a very welcoming family and became best friends with one of the sons. At night Bob imagined what it would be like to take his best friends place and grow up in a black family."Wouldn't you automatically assume that the family was black? Or would you assume that it's only in Bob's imagination that they were black?

Vader already knew his Master was the most powerful according to what history could remember. It likely wouldn't remember Nihilus anyway, since he was essentially a rogue Sith Lord who kept a low-profile even when he was "alive", and after he died, there isn't good evidence to suggest the Jedi Order (much less the Republic) knew of, or could remember his existence, afterwards.

It's easy to get confused.

Especially for you. stick out tongue

Also, I find it silly that you feel the need to insult others when you can't even form an opinion on your own. You need SM's approval.

Stealth Moose is as cool as the other side of the pillow, and besides, alot of the other Debators on here who are extremely skilled and adept usually have similar opinions to mine, anyway. It's not unusual. wink

I think it's them who should be laughing at you.

I think your unfinished coloring-books are calling to you.. laughing

They beckon and besides, I think your mom just left a flesh plate of hot goey chocolate cookies there - you better go investigate. wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Battlemaster a Private Message Find more posts by Battlemaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battlemaster

Originally posted by Arhael
You never learn do you?

I hoped that at expense of hating me you would learn your lesson and start treating other people normal way. Yet, you not only continued insulting people but, also, got me involved.

We had mutual rant, fine. I forgot, forgave and continued posting on forum like nothing happened. Is it really that hard for you to do the same?

That'll do, Pig. That'll do. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Battlemaster a Private Message Find more posts by Battlemaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battlemaster

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Bladerunner is amazing. You must not have seen Director's Cut though.

Also, love Blax's anti-Ragnos rant.

Bladerunner rocks. cool

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 02:43 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I lol'd at Zamp vs. Gideon.

I also lol'd at the fact that Arhael and Park thought they were genuinely insulting each other and shit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
I told you he is one of most popular members bro. You shiuld have tried trolling someone else who epople dont like as much like NemeBro.
I find it infinitely amusing that I have been posting here for like a week and I am already more highly regarded than you could ever hope to be.

Also I'm smarter.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 07:20 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I hate what this place has become.

But I love it so.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 08:13 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battlemaster

Winner, Bane. cool

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 12:13 PM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by Battlemaster
alot of the other Debators on here are extremely skilled and adept because they usually have similar opinions to mine, anyway.

Fixed

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ray Park
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I find it infinitely amusing that I have been posting here for like a week and I am already more highly regarded than you could ever hope to be.

Also I'm smarter.

Nephthys and Re: Blaxican are only people who know you bro.

Your knowledge of Star Wars ias at best... pedestrian.

You know nothing of post RotJ lore bro.

UN...LIMITEEEEEEEED...VOTES!! THAT IS HER TRUE POWER!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Ray Park a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ray Park Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Zampanó
erm

Anyway, Bane's top speed feat >>>>>>> RotS's top speed feat.

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 06:43 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane curbstomps

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 06:45 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Sheev 10 /10.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by carthage
thumb up

What was the quote from the DE Sids vs Bane thread?

"Bane's rain trick solidifies him as the fastest force user ever"?

LOL.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Bane's speed feats are second to none bro. The rain trick he does in Dynasty cements him as fastest Force User ever by far, imo. Kas'im and Raskta Lsu I would put above both Mace Windu and Yoda in lightsaber combat, and Bane perfromed really well agaisnt them. Grievous was according to Dooku not even a real match for any of the council memebrs in a fair fight, so yes, Bane would destroy him in sabers.

I'm sorry but I fail to be impressed even by palaptine's performance against those 4 Jedi. None of that impressed me at all really, particularly the three no-names.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 07:53 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

LOL "by far".

That's awesome.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

bump

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 09:18 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Stealth Moose truly was a retard.

This was 2012 as well, not like he can pull the 2005 excuse.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 09:30 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Bane ragdolls despite being sub Fisto.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 10:38 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

The poll results are stupid.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 11:58 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote