KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Best Superman Fights No One Ever Talks About

Best Superman Fights No One Ever Talks About
Started by: PillarofOsiris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
people actually like superman?

LOL. What a stupid comment. Maybe it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. To this day, he is still one of the most popular characters in all of comics.

Edit: I just noticed you're from Russia. That explains your hateful comment about an American icon. Maybe he's not popular in your boring-ass Godless country but then who really cares what opinions of Russian's are? I know I sure won't lose any sleep over the fact that you or other Russians don't like the greatest comic book character of all-time. That's your loss. smile

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Feb 1st, 2015 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 02:54 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Your disdain for his response travelled back 3 years and BANNED his butt! laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 03:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. Yeah, it's a special power I have, Riv. Kinda similar to your powers of necromancy. smile

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Feb 1st, 2015 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 03:42 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

My friend's mom wasnt THAT old....confused

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 03:57 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote