KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate9939
back in action

yah I guess your right man I shouldn't rush things but not posting for awhile I get antsy and I have no other rps that are really active.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 02:21 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosivire

Don't worry, Nate. Edward is very glad he won't have to do any work for this fight :P

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 02:40 AM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

So, now I'm confused. Thane killed three goblins. Nate killed the rest(?) Was killing three too many?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 02:58 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

No no. Don't worry about it. We just jumped in a bit fast. I'll make a post soon. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 04:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosivire

just have another wave spawn on the outskirts of town :P

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 10:57 AM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Seeing as me and Nate kinda jumped the gun...ball...kite...(I don't remember the correct term at the moment), I'll make a rectifying post. I was waiting for Mel, to do so but this place needs a shot of vigor.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 12:23 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Sorry guys, I'm hella busy at the moment. sad

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 09:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Submitted for the First Time Ever!

+Character Sheet+
Name - Mana Akemi
Age - 26 (though may appear younger physically)
Gender - Female
Appearance – Though her outfit may change depending on the event, the guaranteed things about her physical appearance are her natural features. Her pink edged hair. Emerald green eyes. Soft pure skin. She stands at roughly 5"4' with no sure weight, for the most part because she avoided weight testing with any excuse possible despite her slimming figure.
(please log in to view the image)
Specialization – Light Elemental Magic (General)
Other Magicks – (Read Below)
1. Summon Swords - Mana creates magick swords which hover over or around her body. These are then fired as missiles at any target that gets too close or that mana directs them toward.
2. Mage Light - A basic spell of illusionary magic that projects light around her or in whatever direction she points it.
3. Angel Step - Magick wings like that of an angels appear over Mana's feet, allowing her temporary flight for several minutes.
4. Purification - Though useful in combat against unholy beings, Mana uses this as a means of survival by purifying water to an acceptable level or removing the taint from foods.
Equipment – 1. Tear of the Twilight. Grants 90% of Mana's Magicka Capability. 2. Blessing of Balance. Grants 10% of Mana's Magicka Capability.
Personality – Mana is a happy yet rule based individual. She can consistantly be seen panicking about the possibility that the group of people she is working with, either on a school project or a mission such as the current one, are breaking rules. Mana has often been described as 'a life long friend' in that those that manage to become friends with her, tend to stick to her as a friend. In terms of direct definition, Mana can be seen as a girl who goes through; Happy, Concerned, Excited, Frieghtened, and Disappointed all in the same day in a very cartoonish way. Being happy at first, then Excited when she meets someone, Concerned when she hears their 'plans', Frightened when their plan blows up in her face, and Disappointed at herself for not being able to fix it.
Biography – Mana's life started similar to others around her. The death of her parents. However, her knowledge of their deaths was not a secret, it was all too clear to her. Her father was not a good man, her mother was shut down to the world. In a fit of her fathers one night, Mana's magick sparked a fire in the house and burned it to the ground. Recovered by her grandmother, Mana was sent by her loving Grandmother to the Order to learn to control her magick and to develop it further. For the first few years, Mana spent her time alone. Eventually, wandering across a particularly troublesome friend who enjoyed doing things he wasn't supposed to. This sparked a life long friendship up until the point where he graduated and left the Order.
Mana practiced Light Magick her entire life as a view toward how 'Evil Things' should be 'Cleansed by Light'. This ideal has served her well as she often gets into trouble with evil no matter how much concern and precaution she puts between it and herself.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 04:29 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Resubmit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iKinneas
Name: Richter Kelevra (goes by his last name)
Appearance: (minus the mask)
(Close-up of face)
Specialization: School of Illusion - Kelevra is versed in the art of deception, allowing him to create phantasmal visions, veil himself from another's vision, or even create an effect of silence in an area around himself in a small radius.
Other Magicks:

- Shadow Walker - Kelevra must be in an area of shadowy illumination. He and any one person/creature he touches are then transported along a coiling path of shadows to the edge of the Material Plane where it borders the Plane of Shadow. The effect is largely illusory, but the path is quasi-real. In the region of shadow, he moves at a rate of 50 mph, moveing normally on the borders of the Plane of Shadow, but much more rapidly relative to the Material Plane, thus making it possible to step into the Plane of Shadow, move to the desired distance, and then return to the Material Plane. Because of the blurring of reality between the Plane of Shadow and the Material Plane, details of terrain or areas passed over during transit cannot be made out clearly, nor can the exact spot where travel will end be predicted. It's impossible to judge distances accurately, making the spell virtually useless for scouting or spying.
- Dream - Kelevra, or a messenger touched by him, sends a phantasmal message to others in the form of a dream. The messenger enters a trance, enters the intended recipient's dream, and delivers the message. The message can be of any length, and the recipient remembers it perfectly upon waking. The communication is one way, meaning that the recipient may ask no questions or offer information, nor can the messenger gain any information by observing the recipient's dreams. Once the message is delivered, the messenger's mind returns immediately to his/her body. A messenger disturbed during the trance is immediately awakened, ending the spell and leaving the message incomplete, though while in the trance, the messenger is unaware of surroundings or activities around him/her. He/she is defenseless both physically and mentally while in the trance.
Equipment: Kelevra has a rapier he carries at his waist, given to him by his old master in the Order as a conduit for his power. He was never aptly trained in the arts of swordplay, thus he only draws it when absolutely necessary. He can, however, draw power from it at any point, as long as it is in physical contact with his body.
Personality: Mysterious, cryptic, somewhat an enigma to himself and to others. Inquisitive to a fault, and very intelligible. Always keeps his true intentions hidden from all except those he truly trusts, which are few and far between.
Bio: Richter Kelevra has no true memory of his life before the Order, although certain details have been revealed to him in his travels. He was born into a low-class family, though no one seems to know who his father truly was. He has yet to discover what truly happened to his mother, although rumors say that she burned alive in their home trying to save him during a bandit raid. He was said to spend a few months living in the streets, unknowingly utilizing his abilities to distract individuals while stealing what he could to live and survive. His old master was the last man who ever had this attempted on him, and seeing through the illusions, took the young Kelevra to the Order, raising him to hone his arts and use them for the common good.
He does not know what his true name was, only that his master gave him the name he now uses, the only true name he knows, or has ever cared to know. Over the years, since leaving the Order at 25, he has continued searching for the answers to his past, and has honed his Illusion arts to control over the Plane of Shadows, something he continues to work on daily. He one day hopes to be the most powerful Illusionist to ever live.
Originally posted by iKinneas
Sorry for the double post, but here's a list of all the Illusion spells to be expected from Kelevra, and a brief description of each.

Disguise Self - Kelevra may make himself, as well as clothing, equipment, etc. appear different, though only by dedicating a large degree of concentration to it.

Project Image - Kelevra creates a quasi-real illusory image of himself, which looks, sounds, and even smells like him. The only true difference is the fact that it is intangible. The projected image mimics his actions (including speech), unless he directs it to act differently. He may see with its eyes and hear with its ears, but doing so will leave his own body blind/deaf.

Zone of Silence - By casting zone of silence, Kelevra may manipulate sound waves in his immediate vicinity so that he and those within the spell’s area can converse normally, yet no one outside can hear their voices or any other noises from within, including language-dependent or sonic spell effects. This effect is centered on Kelevra and moves with him. Anyone who enters the zone immediately becomes subject to its effects, but those who leave are no longer affected. Note, however, that an individual trained to read lips can still reveal what’s said inside a zone of silence.

Nightmarish Vision - Kelevra creates a phantasmal image of the most fearsome creature imaginable to the subject simply by forming the fears of the subject’s subconscious mind into something that its conscious mind can visualize: this most horrible beast. Only the affected creatures see the phantasmal creatures attacking them, though Kelevra sees the attackers as shadowy shapes. This being his most powerful Illusion, it takes more concentration than any other spell, and greatly fatigues him upon completion, or if held for too long.

EDIT: He also has a black and brown cat he keeps as a companion, named Yukianesa. She is nothing more than just a pet, and one of the only living creatures he truly considers to be trustworthy. Yuki, as he calls her, has been his travelling companion since he left the Order, and he has been known to go out of his way to protect the cat, even at great risk to his own life.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 07:25 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"You are one of the wizards sent out to investigate the increased monster sightings. Although skilled in magick, you are inexperienced in real life situations, such as combat, sleeping on the hard ground and dealing with superstitious commoners. It will take more than your magick to survive in the kingdom of Algara."

Sounds like a D&D game with a party of wizards. Squishy squishy wizards.

In practice I'll assume it's more like Fairy Tail.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 09:01 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

name - Damian
age - 24 (Appears younger)
gender- Male
appearance-

specialization- Summoning magick, doesn't like to get his own hands dirty. Has a wide variety of summoning spells however it can drain him if he summons to much. When he feels the start of draining his summons get weaker.

other magicks- Dark Magic, its limit is the users imagination
equipment- Ring of death (Allows user to bring the dead back to life under his full control, however it only works if the person was killed by the twilight sword which he is currently looking for)
personality- Can be a dick if hes in the mood. Usually formal and always thinks before he fights. Tends to get on people's good sides and betrays them like they never meant anything to him.
bio- As a little boy he was always scheming and playing with everyone's emotions. He was cast out of his village at age 8 for pretty much destroying half of the village with his spells. He then had to rely on survival instincts, after 4 years he had returned back to his village and wiped everyone out, including his own parents. At age 21 on his travels he found a special artifact called the Ring of Death, curious as to what it was he went to library and looked it up. He read that the ring of death allowed him to bring people killed by the twilight sword back to life under his full control. He has spent the last 3 years looking for it and now he knows where the location is. However he would need help getting this so he would need allies if he is to obtain his goal.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 03:28 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Since I'm sure there's nobody around who's going to approve you, you should just go ahead and post Seiya. Since Damian is into Necromancy and Dark Magic, Mana would probably see him as Evil. You didn't add anything about the Twilight Sword, other then that the ring of death allowed the user to utilize rebirth on the T.S. Victims.

I'm actually kind of tempted to ask if I can have Mana locate the Twilight Sword and use it herself, then give the sword itself some sort of powers. Using it all correctly could have Mana and Damian become mortal enemies; which having a rival always makes it so much more fun for me to post.
Examples;
Mana & Damian
Nova & Snow
Naiyao & Speculum

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 06:02 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Didn't know this was being revived. confused

I'm officially retired from RPing, so I guess you can knock yourselves out. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 06:40 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Seiya never responded to me.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 08:30 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Seiya never responded to me.
what?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 08:57 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Can my character locate the Twilight Sword? It seems like one of those things where if Damian locates it, he'll become overly powerful while if Mana locates it, it will tie into their teamwork and cause more plot with an ending (where the RP ends) with Mana giving the sword to him or both of them burying the sword and ring together.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 09:24 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Yeah that could work.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 09:30 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'd keep it mostly just a sword though maybe with the added effect of being able to "Permanently kill" something (Though the Ring can restore life to even those things). What do you think?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 10:29 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Well the ring reanimates the dead bodies to there full condition if they were killed by the TS. If mana were to figure this out I think she would probably hide the sword instead of using it in battle.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 10:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It depends. Mana is very against all necromancy and dark magic in general. She could however be persuaded otherwise under the right circumstances.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 10:35 PM