KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

It's a KMC glitch, I reckon. Don't worry about it. erm

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 01:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

yeah its some guy with a bike of sorts right?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:37 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

name - Ryner Gale

age - 25

gender - Male

appearance –

(please log in to view the image)

He is about 5.10 and wears a Gray Cloak that goes a little past his waist and a Red shirt with Gray Strips. His gloves, Pants and Shoes are all Charcoal black. He wears one earring on his right ear and on his tongue Embeded in the shape of an Enochian H which looks like an lower case m that allows him to do Enochian Magick easier. He has one light brown eye and and the other Lavender. His hair has a natural Auburn top tent and Natural black color underneath.

specialization –

Enochian Voice- I'ts Ancient magick created by ancient sorcerers that used their very voice as Magick. It includes a Shock wave of sound that pushes an Enemy back or to some rip them a part. It can even produce small wall of fire towards someone or something he could even talk to the Nature itself and read the writing of the Ancient sorcerers. A power he discovered after finding out that he's a great great descendant from them.

other magicks –

Stigma Gradna- a summoning with a 5 second cast time that summons a powerful Whirlwind Gale warrior named Freed for 3 min ( A Swordaman who uses his sword play to use most of his wind based magick.

Senada - He bends the wind in front of him to his will using the wind as a weapon that can cut most Magick in half, and absorb some to strengthen himself. Using it in the form of balls of compressed wind, a whip of wind and even as far as a shield or bubble of wind to help block attacks.

Tempest thread - Gale blades that slices through the air as a long range attack.

equipment – A Earring with a Amethyst Gemstone in it and another Amethyst Gemstone Hidden behind his left eye which is the cause of his different eye color that was placed there with magick.

personality – Goes with the flow, A trickster, Loyal, sometimes Immature, helpful and Knowledgeable.

bio – Ryner Gale was Born in into a middle class Family his father was a philosopher named Jharl Timid and his mother Judy Gale a Relic hunter so Ryner Grew up as a smart child. At a young age he learned from his family how good it felt to help those less fortunate. His father and mother would always donate money to the needy. He learned a lot from his father especially one of his saying which was "Things happen you just have to learn to flow with it.". One day on his ninth Birthday while he slept a person broke down their house door and all that was heard was a loud boom. The sound Woke up ryner runing down stairs to find a man with mouths on his hands holding his Mother's lifelss body while his father laid dead on the floor. The man then tried to take his life but Ryner shouted so load it echoed through the mans ears. As the noise passed a tornado of air appeared and another man appeared from it was his Great Grand father Gray Gale. With a mighty voice spoke and the mans eyes rolled back and hit the floor dead. Gray Grabbed Ryner and disappeared in a tornado of wind bringing him somewhere safe. Gray was dying but wanted to make sure that his Families legend lived on, that they where decedents of Ancient Sorcerers who created ancient voice magick. So Gray trained him for 2 1/2 years, but before he died he brought Ryner to the order. thirteen and a half years later Ryner walks through the order as the only person to have an ancient Gift of Enochian magick bestowed upon him. Ryner was very Knowledgeable about Ancient Magick, studying for days and even went as far as to make his own Wind spells (Tempest Thread & Senada). Not only was his Magick use strange but so was his form of fighting it that he developed over time. However what was certain was that his skills and knowledge earned him his Graduation earlier then expected.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:51 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

@Starry - ..... huh?

@Reg - Approved. XD

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:53 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I will post later cause I em at my neices birthday party she turned 3 today.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 02:58 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Ugh, I remember being 13, and making all my character 17. Now I'm 19 and I make them all in their 20's. Time flies.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 03:29 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Seems like only yesterday this place was alive, with 20 rps going at once. Good times. big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 03:51 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I remember when even the off topic forum was full of RPG, anyone remember the KMC Coven?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 03:56 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
@Starry - ..... huh?

@Reg - Approved. XD
was confirming that I see O's pic...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 03:58 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I see it too. I don't know what was going on. The internet is weird. But I'll post later today because I am at work.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 12:38 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Would split personality count as 2 characters or 1

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 12:28 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ryner really pisses off Raven...I didn't want her to be such a serious character bit meh after things get settled she will return to her odd silly self.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 07:42 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

First blood doesn't that seem kind of drastic?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 08:01 PM
starryknight

shes really angry big grin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 09:03 PM
MadMel
Heh

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. I'm kinda busy figuring out where I'm going to live for the next few years. XD

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 03:00 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I'ts no problem that's reallly important you have to figure that out shoot everyone needs a place to live.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 03:06 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

name - Reiko Arcan
age - 29
gender - Male
specialization – Reiko uses a majority of healing spells. A large area around allies will start to regenerate depleted health. As an attack magic he is very skilled in Lightning and life threatening Poisons.
equipment – He uses a very long dagger that has a poson touch when cut deeply. Scratches will NOT administer an amount of poison, it has to be a good attack. Another side weapon which is rarely used is a bow and some arrows, he uses this when he needs to kill from far away, that is it.
personality – Reiko is very easy going but can be rather "switchy". He is often very caution of people he meets after seeing what a little bit of money and greed can do. As far as loyalty, he can be trusted to a limit, although good hearted his intentions can seem rather sketchy. Whether he is after someone on his own miltia or being payed to help a group in need, he gets the job done. No matter what it takes.
bio – Reiko lived a rather boring life as a child. He hated to rough house as a kid so instead used his fathers alchemy table. For a wizard he absolutely hates books and learned by trial and error which is the exact reason why he made a strong poison for his dagger, but is only so effective. Once he became a teenager he left a note for his parents, stating that this life is to boring and if he was to live, he needed to travel. A suitable alternative to suicide, he traveled to many places, met many people and had alot of pleasurable company with women. Currently he is on a mission with a group unknown to him. He awaits to see what lies ahead.

Attachment: magica.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 04:43 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

BTW sorry it took me so long, I work at least 55 hours a week and it's hard to find time to do this, although I really really want to. If I ever become to slow to post PLEASE by all means move my character along and I will read to catch up smile !! I'll start posting in the RP thread once my character is aproved.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 04:44 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'll post later today.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 12:53 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I thought you where waiting to be approved.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 03:01 PM