KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
This little duel between reg and starry can go on one more post each, then either its ended or Kal ends it. stick out tongue

Don't worry we had planed to end it soon...

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 05:28 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Aww, Hit. Someone is already a healer. I don't think it matters but I just wanted to alert you to this.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 05:40 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

lol im am also a status changer lol

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 08:18 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Sorry but, yea. Same powers as Reg's character. But hey, its all how you use them.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 12:22 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Don't you mean Mastroka cause he uses life threatening poison

But i go beyond that barrier using Paralyzing and Blind hopefully some other status ailments i might add berserk or sluggish abilities as well if anything cause there are herbs that do that as well

Just a small PS His favorite poisons are Aconite, and Nightsbane ^___^

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 12:50 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I don't know. I was more so making an observation. I know Mat's character heals and uses poisons as well. But like I said, its all how you use them.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 01:44 AM
MadMel
Heh

From what I can tell, Matt's char uses straight up magick to heal, whereas Hit's uses earth magick to grow and develop the plants which he can use to heal/damage.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 02:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

pretty much along with taking the heat or cold from earth as well for burning or freezing attacks and medical healing

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 02:47 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

wait so am i approved

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 04:56 AM
MadMel
Heh

Yea yea. Sorry. XD

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 06:01 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Okay I'm back to posting ! XD

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 01:03 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Speeding things up a little.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 01:54 AM
starryknight

MEL PREPARE TO BE SMITED!!!!!! or is it smote EITHER WAY!!!

“Darkness beyond. twilight... Crimson beyond blood that flows...Buried in the flow of time in thy great name.. I pledge myself to darkness.. All the fools who oppose us will be destroyed by the power you and I possess.. DRAGON SLAVE!”

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 02:56 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

ohhhh someone likes Lina inverse Slayer next that anime is the best all the Slayers are.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:03 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

oh my gosh I love The Slayers! I barely started watching it and got through with the first season! Lina Inverse is a bad ass and the swordsman guy is super cute! they make an awesome couple...even though I'm against that ship what so ever because it's too obvious! Like...Korra and that MAN WHORE MAKO!

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:19 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Omg................ another slayers fan ^_______^

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:53 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

The swordsmans name is Gourry Gabriev and he owns the sword of light the coolest weapon ever.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 04:00 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
MEL PREPARE TO BE SMITED!!!!!! or is it smote EITHER WAY!!!

“Darkness beyond. twilight... Crimson beyond blood that flows...Buried in the flow of time in thy great name.. I pledge myself to darkness.. All the fools who oppose us will be destroyed by the power you and I possess.. DRAGON SLAVE!”

And to that I say either -

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins from this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!
I AM HAKUMEN! THE END HAS COME!"

or

"I cannot be defeated. Absolutely, positively, for the sake of the world! HERE GOES! THE POWER OF THE SUPREME RULER DESTROYS EVIL!! THE ULTIMATE HERO!! DANZAIVER!!!!!"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 09:07 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

wow someone loves blazblue

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 10:33 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Everyone's talking about anime and I have no idea what's going on. Please fill me in as to which are some good ones to watch so I'll not be left out of another group geekasim in the future.

no expression

I'm totally serious.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 12:38 PM