KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate9939
back in action

i whould post but i dont want to doubal post or anything T_T|

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 12:40 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Really sorry guys. I'm super busy atm. erm

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

its ok just play online games why i wait

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:09 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

my birthday is tomorow yay :d !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2012 12:37 AM
nate9939
back in action

whats taking so long @_@| there hasent been a post in awile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 09:01 PM
nate9939
back in action

im trying to earn a free mincraft membership at this webstie http://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=366139 ( i dont konw if it is real but im going to try ) so can you guys go on this website if you can and copy and past it so i get the point for you going there

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 01:33 AM
MadMel
Heh

Sup guys? I'm bringing this back! big grin

If we get enough of the people who originally signed up for this back, we can continue on with the story - albeit with a small time skip to the end of the first day of travel.

If not we'll do registration and story from scratch.
I'll spend what free time I have over the next few days re-examining the rules and such.

A show of hands for those interested, if you please. smile

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 29th, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2013 11:07 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

*Raises hand*

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 29th, 2013 03:06 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Haven't checked it out but anything dealing with Magick I'm in for ^^ Also, I didn't see the anime before but now that I saw it, I have to say, love the pic of Kirito Mel. Lol, hopefully you know the anime and I'm not just making myself look stupid.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 01:16 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Lol phoenix. The quote in my sig is a dead giveaway. SAO is one of my favorite new animes. So emotional and action packed.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 01:27 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I wanna know what this anime is.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 01:55 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Hey I've been waiting for this.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 02:20 AM
MadMel
Heh

O -

OK Nate, but no spamming free minecraft membership stuff. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 02:24 AM
nate9939
back in action

Ya I know I was young immature, and didn't know how much I wouldn't like mine craft. So ya I'm turning a year older in a few weeks and this would definitely be a good early birthday present.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 02:37 AM
starryknight

I guess I'm in as well, although, it's gonna suck when you take your leave Mel. :/

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 03:33 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Nah. With you guys running it in my stead, things should be fine. stick out tongue
I'll just give O a general story idea that you can all follow, and I can work off it whenever I come back.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 04:23 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Yeah. I'm gonna help keep this going.

And that anime looks a little retro which gets me interested.

Last edited by The Big O on Jun 30th, 2013 at 01:42 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 01:39 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The anime Sword Art Online is about a video game, so anyone who doesn't like the idea of dothack probably would dislike it lol. But it's also different. The anime focuses on the closed beta (10,000 players) for Sword Art Online, a new game you can access through "NerveGear". However, once all 10,000 players are logged in they find that there is no "Log Out" button. While the NerveGear is connected, they cannot remove the helmet. And they get trapped inside of the game until they can clear all 100 levels of SAO.

The Game itself has some features I love:
Only Melee is Present in SAO, No Magic or Range
There is no Class System, so you can use Swords, Greatswords, Maces, Swords and Shields, etc.
There are rumored to be unlimited number of skills: One-Handed Sword, Two-Handed Sword, Dual Swords, One-Handed Curved Sword, Katana, One-Handed Thin Sword (and that's just the swords O_o) There are things like Fishing, Cooking, Hunting, and the smithing skill isn't limited to "Blacksmithing", it's like "Forging Longswords", "Forging Greatswords" etc.
Parties are limited to 6 people.
Multiple parties can enter a dungeon together.
PVE, PVP, All the stuff we've grown to love from games. Of course, if they die in the game, they die in real life because the NerveGear would send a shock into their brain. A game where you can die would be exciting, it keeps you motivated to try hard. You don't have to deal with those people who insult you for trying too hard, lol.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2013 01:09 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Actually, there are ranged weapons. Kirito uses darts a lot. stick out tongue

It's not so much the game side of it, its all the emotion. SAO has ridiculous amount of feels. I think I cried a bit at the end of season 1. erm

Last edited by MadMel on Jul 1st, 2013 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2013 02:45 AM
starryknight

So will we be starting over or picking up where we left off?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2013 03:14 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote