KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

When a few more people say they'll come back, I'll do a little time jump and get the story going from there. big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2013 08:18 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

You know what, screw waiting. I'll make a post soon, and people can respond to that. Anyone just joining will need to make a character sheet before posting, but we'll pretend that you were part of the group the whole time. wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 04:43 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Dang I wanted to have a kick-ass re-intro post.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 08:43 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I just read up on Nate's bio, Nate. Now I want to make some changes in my post. I had no idea that Nate was two years older than Thane. Maybe you could address that.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 10:17 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

So glad you've improved your grammar since last year, Nate. stick out tongue

Also, managed to convince my house-mate to join, so you might be seeing him shortly. wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 02:54 AM
nate9939
back in action

I've been in around 10-15 different rps during this time so I had to improve, especially since the main thing I was missing was experience.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 03:19 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That nate has improved makes me so happy o.o anything change in this RP or will I get all the info I need by reading the first post in the OOC?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:02 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Read the first post in OOC and the most recent posts in the RP thread (check the dates).

Just make a char sheet and I'll look at it and we're set.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 01:06 PM
starryknight

Opps should've paid more attention my bad. Now I'll have to make a ridiculous way to apologize. >.<

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 11:47 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

That was weird. erm

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 02:13 AM
MadMel
Heh

Alright peeps, this might be my last post for a while. I'm going away for a week and I might not have phone reception.

If I do then I'll try my best to keep things running. If not, O is in charge. big grin

Don't make the sparing matches too long. wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 03:43 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I can honestly say that I don't know how sparring is gonna work out. Only four of us are RPing right now. That's only four characters and one is already sitting out. Because Than doesn't really like to fight unless absolutely necessary, he just may sit this one out, too. That leaves just two characters to spar. And what if Starry doesn't want to take part?

I guess we can assume that the characters who were made for this RP will spar, as well but just in the background and be background characters.....

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 02:33 PM
nate9939
back in action

After seeing my old cs I've decided I want to redo it my magic isn't really specific, my bio is to short, my appearance doesn't describe any thing and I have a good picture for it. Overall I realized I hate it so as long as no one objects I'd like to make an update to it

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 04:09 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*sighs* I can't decide if I want to be in this. The Age 23 Requirement is kind of a buzzkill for me since I'm not even 23 yet. I don't like having a primary character that's older then I am (I tend to make them the same age).

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 05:22 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I'm gonna be unavailable for a few more days, reached my limit on my phone sad

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 05:36 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I don't see why not, Nate. You haven't really used him to the point where things would seem messed up. He'll have to be approved again but go ahead. And remember the point that he specializes in one type of magick and can use other spells of various effects but they ardent as powerful as his main magick.

And Phoenix, the best I can say is that I hope you at least try but can understand if you don't take part.

Starry, we'll miss you.

With that said, if Starry does have to take a leave of absence and if Phoenix doesn't join, we just may have to put this on hiatus until there are more active players because there is not enough people to keep this going.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 08:46 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*Sighs* I'll take another look at it. I've been working with Kin and his sister on another site on the RP we have going on this site so I suppose inbetween those sessions I could work at something on here.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 09:20 AM
nate9939
back in action

name -nate summers
age - 27
gender - male
appearance – http://images.killermovies.com/foru...tar140106_2.gif
specialization – Nate utilizes the spirit of the dragon in 3 main types of spells. First blood weapons it allows Nate to control the blood and turn it into the weapons. Second transformation it allows Nate to turn portions of his body into that of a dragon. Third synchronization which allows Nate and one other person to synchronize there souls allowing Nate to use powerful dragon based spells without a ritual
other magicks –
electric enhancement- It allows Nate empower him or his weapons in electricity
electric bolt- a bolt of energy
equipment –
scale of the crimson dragon- it is the stone embedded in his left hand that allows him to use his magick.
spirit of energy- the sword that Nate's sensei gave him it enhances electric magic.
personality – Nate is warm hearted, and can't watch a friend get hurt without doing something. Nate is also thick headed and rarely changes his mind when he has a goal.
bio – Nate was born in village Ryu named after one of the most feared monsters dragons. since he was born Nate was difrent from everyone he had a weird red stone in his hand which was called the scale of the crimson dragon, which he was feared and worshiped for having. His life like this didn't last long, because a few months after turning 11 his powers awakened and overwhelmed him. in the mater of moments many where injured and most of the village was destroyed. After this he was never welcomed there again. Many months after that his powers went out of control again and he was attacked by a graduated student of the school of magick mistook him as a demon, but to Nate's good fortune the mage soon noticed it was a mage being overwhelmed by his power. This man named Daron took him in and showed him the school of magick. Daron and Nate became good friends and every once in awhile he went with him on missions, but this good life didn't last long as on one of those missions Daron was killed by a rouge mage. Darons last words to Nate was "You where like the son I never had," handing Nate a sword and a box. During Daron's funeral Nate decided whatever the cost he would revenge his sensei.

Last edited by nate9939 on Jul 7th, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 11:07 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote:
specialization – Nate utilizes the spirit of the dragon in 3 main types of spells. First blood weapons it allows Nate to control the blood and turn it into the weapons. Second transformation it allows Nate to turn portions of his body into that of a dragon. Third synchronization which allows Nate and one other person to synchronize there souls allowing Nate to use powerful dragon based spells without a ritual

I know I'm not part of this RP yet but... actually nevermind >.< *silences self*

EDIT: I'm trying to decide how to make my character. I want to make a younger character, to show inexperience with magic. Being 23 and not having some higher level of magical skill (when I'm 21 and my basic RP character who has 14 years of training and can cast all magic classes well). I was thinking of carrying over Naiyao since I could then use more advanced lightning magic and use her orb as the source of magic, but how it sounds is that I have to limit this to a brand new character since the character would have been trained in this special place.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Jul 8th, 2013 at 03:19 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 03:10 AM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Name - Jake (don't have a proper last name)

Age - 27

Gender - Male

Apperence -

Specialization - Syncronization with the wolf (gives Jake the insinct and strength of a wolf, but can only use melee attacks when active)

Other magicks -
Shockwave - Small earthquakes that surround Jake's body
Quicksand - Changes a portion of dirt into quicksand, used for trapping
Earth Uprising - A boulder is picked up out of the ground and thrown

Equipment - A brown ring that is used as a catalsyt for Jake's Earth style magick, and a tattoo of a wolf that gives Jake his syncronization ablilties

Personality - Doesn't care for decisions but is hot headed, and quick to fight. Not one to wait

Bio - Jake was born in a village of beasts. Man an beast are united united as one at the special age of 7, giving the boy/girl animal like qualities and instint. The village was not very big, but Jake never knew that, he didn't even know his own parents. The "uniting" the village called it gives the child great power at 7, but it is uncontrolled, and crazy. Sadly Jake's beast he united with took control of Jake and he killed his own parents at the age of 7, not knowing what he had done. His village had no choice, but to kick him out. He was only raised by a pack of wolves until about the age of eleven. Then he was adopted by a lone wizard who taught him to use the magick ablilty that Jake had. He was put through the magick academy and slowly learned the way of the wizard.

Can I join? I was sent by Nate. smile

Attachment: wolfman.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Last edited by JaketheB3AST on Jul 8th, 2013 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 05:00 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote