KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Role Play

The Order of Magick - Role Play
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Thane let Kal go his own way. They would be spending plenty of time together starting tomorrow. At the moment, Thane just wanted to be by himself and work on a few things.

As he headed back to the castle, he was going over the spell he was trying to create that would enchant a mirror so he could communicate with his family whenever he wanted to. It was a true challenge for him. Regardless of graduating, there was still a plethora of things wizards didn't know or could do and for Thane, creating a communicating mirror was one of them.

He allowed his mind to wonder and started thinking about the possibilities of just what he may learn on his new journey. The way Thane saw it, there were so many possibilities for so many situations that he was getting a little dizzy. He decided to get a drink and head back to his room.

When he got back to his room, he smiled. It took some work but his room was immaculately spotless. There wasn't a thing out of place or a dust bunny in sight. He knew he was a neat freak, as did his friends but he was completely okay with this. All his clothes were still in the closet or folded neatly in a drawer. He didn't pack anything because he wanted to do this from scratch.

All he was taking was his bow, his book that had a couple of spells in it and the mirror he was trying to enchant, which all laid neatly on a chair in the corner of his room. Without anything to do but entertain his onw thoughts and fantasies about tomorrow, Thane laid out on his bed and smiled. Everything started tomorrow.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 05:02 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

"tss...coward," Raven spat after him. Only a fool would turn down a challenge due simply to ones gender, especially when the duel is a magick one, sure men were physically more strong but that did not apply here. If Rynar would try to even think about getting close to her he would surely forfeit his life in a match against her. The thought that he was being chivalrous never even crossed her mind, a simpleton like the boy trickster being so was impossible.

A squeak came from the flying squirrel that and been sitting on her desk, Raven looked down at him and he looked scared. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Mr. Pepe my anger was not directed at you but that fool Rynar," she said with a smile picking up the rodent and petting it. Raven felt the tension leave her mind then a ding came from the hourglass she had cast a small spell on to remind her to take out her cupcakes from the furnace, "Its time to get some unhealthy sugary cream on these delicious little guys," Raven chimed drooling and overly excised.

Last edited by starryknight on Jun 21st, 2012 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 05:34 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Reiko had followed Raven, curious about her flying squirrel. He examined it and then walked casually up to Raven. "Is it a spell" he pointed to the flying squirrel. Reiko tends to be rather curious about things he doesn't understand. After using magic for so long he has lost contact with what's real and what's an delusion created by a fading mind.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 08:19 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven had been busy at work on the cupcakes thats she didn't hear Reiko come in so when she heard the mans voice she jumped and if she hadn't learn control in the first years in the castle she would have froze in a solid block of ice. Raven put her hand over her heart and started to breathe again, "Hey..Reiko...didn't hear you come in or knock for that matter," Raven said studying Reiko's curious expression. "Well she is a real squirrel, I found her four months ago in the court yard, injuried, so I brought her here. Her name is Mr. Pepe, I didn't know she was a female until after I named her of course." Raven explained. This was the most Raven had spoken to Reiko, they really didn't talk to much other then hello and how you do. "would you like a cupcake, I just finished a batch, they're delicious." Raven said with a smile holding one of the worlds finest cupcake up to Reiko's face.

Last edited by starryknight on Jun 21st, 2012 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:06 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner walked through the halls of the girls dorm on his way out when a breeze blew past him pushing shredded paper in his face. Ryner took the paper from his face and the torn pieces read out one night. Ryner sighed he knew where the flow was pointing and he didn't like it, but he could never ignore the flow. So Ryner turned around and headed back towards Ravens room thinking how daft the girl was. The worst was how daft he had to be to have feelings for such a girl after all these years.

Ryner got up to her room and just came out with it not noticing someone was there. "Fine you want to go through with stupid things then fine but if someone dies there wont be any forgivness to give to anyone." That was when he noticed Reiko or how he sees him as Reiko the Gigolo ready to make a sexual meal of any girl. He never minded Reiko they were okay friends. However he could never forgive him if he made his next meal out of Raven. "Hey Reiko...So whats going on here."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:35 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"Thank-you, I couldn't say no " he took one bite "dear god!" He shoved the whole thing in his mouth. Right as he did Ryner asked him a question. He pointed to the cupcakes trying to mumble how amazing they are. Once he swallowed he looked at Raven " that was a cupcake sent from the heavens !" He bowed to her with a smile on his face. He saw the squirrel Mr. Pepe. "Can I pet her ?"

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jun 21st, 2012 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:46 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven's smile got brighter seeing Reiko enjoy the cupcake she was going to offer another but then...he that shell not be named walked it, Reiko had asked her a question but she didn't understand all she had was that child speak again.

"Fine then maybe you do have some sort of back bone and don't worry I have control over my magicks so I wouldn't kill you maybe smack you around a little bit." Raven said walking over to her staff and grabbing it. "Everyone to the arena!" she said moving to the door and waiting for the boys to get out, "Mr. Pepe don't eat all the cupcakes okay?" she said eyeing the rodent.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 01:32 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner didn't like the idea of stricking a women with or without magick. It was just how he was, so the thought of having a bout with Raven seemed too much. "It's not having control of someones magick I'm worried about more rather then someone doing something that could cost someones life. Juat know if it comes to it ill step up even if it costs.." Ryner stopped talking he felt like he was getting too sentimental for himself.

The feeling he had in that moment just had him so uneasy. He hated feeling like this even knowing its the only real chose. He had been to emotional today and it was taking a tole. He needed to let off this emotinal energy with pranks, so many pranks the thought was jusrt eating at his brain. Ryner knew he had to contain this anxiety and get throught this stupidity that this daft women concocted as he followed out behind her.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 04:52 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Kal has made his way back to the chamber where his debate had been held. There was no one there now, save for old Master Forren. Ancient, withered, and almost blind, Forren's true age was unknown to most wizards, but rumors claimed he was well over one hundred years. He had been the head teacher of Kal's generation of students, and was, in Kal's mind, the greatest and wisest man in the order.
"That was some performance you gave today, young Kalhazred," The old wizard rasped as Kal drew near. "Though perhaps for the wrong stage. Next time, use your theories in court, and save your demonstrations for the arena."
Kal bowed low. "Forgive my rudeness, Master - "
"Bah!" Forren snorted. "Worry not, child. I may not see much these days, but the look on young Belmont's face in that one moment... It was a sight I shall remember, even if I live to be a thousand." the old man chuckled. Such a rare sight, the Master laughing at anything, thought Kal. "Anyways," Forren rumbled on. "I've spoken with the other council members, and we all agree, given tomorrow's excitement, that your debate will be postponed until such time when you return from your mission."
Kal was stunned. "Master... You are too kind - "
"Oh shut it," the old Man grumbled, but he looked pleased all the same. "If today's fiasco ends up being the worst mistake of your career, then consider yourself fortunate."
"As you say, Master."
"I'm serious, boy! You and those going with you tomorrow - You are unlike any other generation that has passed through this castle. Never has this order seen such concentrated talent since the days of the ancient wizards long dead. You may have rough edges, but great powers and pure souls burn within you all. Yes, you and your friends are destined for great things, Alexander Kalhazred III. I feel it in these old bones." And without another word, the wizard shuffled away, guided more by his memory of the castle than his eyes.
Kal stood there for what felt like an eternity, letting Forren's words sink in. "Ancient wizards long dead," he muttered. He shook his head and walked in the direction of his room. He was halfway there when he heard a familiar voice.
'Everyone to the arena!' It was Raven's voice. "You can not be serious!" Kalhazred said aloud, though no one was around to hear him. "So soon? We haven't even left yet, and those two are already trying to kill each other!" He switched directions and started down a hallway that would lead him to the arena. Master Forren's words were placed at the back of the young wizard's mind. He had to deal with this problem before it became a disaster.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 05:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Reiko had followed them towards the arena. "Very persistant" He said aloud not intending to get a response. As he walked a child in a black cloak had just appeared in front of him. He walked right threw as if it was a ghost. His eyes became widend when he saw this. The child reaveled her face. He saw the others walk on ahead as he stopped in awe. "W...what do you want now ?" It was a little girl in a black cloak. "They can't see me" Reiko shook his head. "No body can see you but me. You are not real!" The little girl giggled and faded away with the breeze leaving him with these words "You finally understand" He shook his head and looked around. "...the sickness...It's getting worse" He closed his eyes for a moment. Then he opened them to see Raven and Ryner very far off. Reiko ran to catch up.

He kept telling himself he would be ok, but inside he felt sick. A condition he had recieved from a spell he had made a fatal error on, he knew it would kill him in the end. None the less Reiko kept moving along with the rest worrying when the voices, figures and elusions will appear again. Luckily for Reiko he carries a medicine bag for when it gets really severe. Thus the point of why he mastered healing.

((By the way I apologize for the nasty spelling and grammar during the day. I use my phone most of the time to reply :P !))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 06:13 AM
starryknight

Raven was too focus on her duel to notice Reiko's little freak out, they reached the arena and thankfully it was still empty. The outside air was getting cool and she could feel the moisture in the air, it was perfect for her. Raven jumped down into the arena cushioned by the sand below, her bare feet were comfort by the cool sand, "This is going to be great," she says to herself. "Alright Rynar lets do this," Raven said coldly gripping her staff firmly.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 08:02 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

As Reiko reached the arena he stood in between Raven and Ryner "remember I can heal you both when needed so don't kill eachother" he then walked a good distance away from them both. He didn't know what to expect from these two.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 12:01 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Ryner didn't like what he had to do but the flow had pointed him there for a reason. He stood in the arena facing towards Raven not wanting to do this as he took a deep breath. Ryner then clinched his hand and pointed it outward. "I offer up this contract to release the one trapped within the wind be Freed." From those words A spiral of wind appeared in front of him and bursting out was a man with short spike silver hair, who wore a sword on his left hip. The man wore a tattered white cape his shirt and pants and shoes where all as black as night. The man drew his blade which was as crimson as blood but showed no sign of it as he spoke. "Ready boss" Ryner nodded at him and signaled Raven to bring it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 03:54 PM
starryknight

Raven was already chanting while Ryner was summoning his swordsmen, a magic circle appeared beneath Raven's feet, there was a giant ring of water hovering above Raven. The ice wizard suddenly pointed her staff toward Rynar, "pluvia glacies!"she said firmly. Water started to shoot out like rain toward Rynar and just before it neared her enemy the droplets froze and took on the form of small icicles, she made sure that they were not large enough to be lethal.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 05:19 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

"I don't think so princess" Freed had yelled out as he jumped in front of Ryner. Freed slashed his sword downward pushing out a force of wind pushing back some of the icicles. He then pushed his sword horizontally in front of him producing a shield of wind that destroyed every icicle that hit it. Ryner took the chance to move dashing out from behind Freed on his right side holding to balls of wind in his hand. Ryner through each wind ball out one after another throwing his own barrage of magick at her. Ryner didn't want to fight Raven but it seemed like he had to. After all this he thought he would need a nap from all this crap. It kind of made him question the one question he was thinking about asking.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 11:48 PM
starryknight

Icicles shattered all around the arena floor thus making it easier for Raven to attack Ryner in all direction. Raven prepared for a counter attack by rising her own defense, a thick wall of ice that separated Ryner and the swordsman from herself also blocking the wind attack. Raven then formed the shattered ice that laid behind Ryner into an orb of water, it begun to shoot more icicles rapidly at Ryner and the swordsman leading them away from each other and into a trap, all the while Raven is still chanting.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 02:13 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Reiko was very impressed with there skills. With each moment he looked back and forth between the two wondering what move would be next. Although Reiko wasn't much for conflict until left no choice, he did hope one of them would be hurt so he can show off his major skills in the power of healing. Since he did a lot of healing on himself he knew he would be the perfect allie.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 05:49 AM
MadMel
Heh

Kal walk to the edge of the arena, twirling his cane in his hands. He noticed Reiko, an expert in healing magick, close by. Clearly, Reiko understood the risks of Raven and Ryner's little game as well as he did. However, if it came down to that, Kal was certain he could end the fight himself before anyone became injured.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 08:33 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Freed noticed the water orb behind him and Ryner instantly yelling out. "Behind boss!" Ryner quickly dodged rolling forward the icicles easily turning his cloak into a pin cushion. Soon as he got out his roll he took off to the right trying his best to avoid Ravens attacks. Freed did quite the opposite he finded off most of the attack with the magick wind his sword gave off. With Freeds other hand he cast another wind spell speeding up his movement then sprinted toward Ryner. Ryner then changed direction running towards Freed meeting in the middle. Ryner clinched his hands together and concentrated his energy releasing it into a bubble of wind to protect him and Freed. " We he have 30 seconds left Freed." "Yeah I know we have to make them count." Freed then faced the ice wall and charged his sword with a large amount of energy slashing quickly at the wall carving into it like a hot knife through butter. He then switched places with Ryner holding up the barriar keeping the icicles back and Ryner took his turn with it. Ryner charged to balls of wind in his had slamming them into the wall over and over till the time was up. In that instant Ryner stopped and Freed disappeard forcing Ryner to be ready to evade Ravens attacks.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 09:04 AM
starryknight

Holding back such spells was starting to become tiring to Raven more so then just unleashing the full force of them, she needed to end this quickly before Ryner turn the tables. Raven took a deep breath and swung her staff toward her ice wall which made ice shards fly at Ryner, he was so close to the wall it was almost assured it would hit, she was so focused on winning that she forgot to rebuild the ice wall defenses and the last attack farther weaked it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 05:56 PM