KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Role Play

The Order of Magick - Role Play
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Taking a large bite out of his meat, he responded, "Thane Druddigan. And I meant no harm or offense in calling you 'kid.' That's just what you remind me of with all the anxiousness you're emanating." After another bite, "And you shouldn't go looking for trouble. We're wizards. Trouble finds us. Its just a matter of being in the wrong place at the right time.

"Where we're at right now, this road that connects Algara and Gant, it does not warrant many monsters as this is a commonly used road. While there are attacks every now and then, I don't think we'll see anything we have to vanquish in this area. But once we make it to Gant and past that, your desire for a fight will satisfied."

Thane was well versed in the various monsters the world warranted and their habits. He was also had a knack for knowing the lay of the land as he comes from farmers. Thane was never able to demonstrate this skill as he was inside the walls of the castle town for the majority of his life. But some things were instilled in one's blood since birth. His knowledge of the land and the creatures it produced was his personal gift. Aside from magick, that is.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 03:17 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Kal looked over at the two. He respected Thane's knowledge of the surrounding area, but he couldn't force himself to be as relaxed as his friend. Something about the dying horse still troubled him. He was hardly an equine expert, but he couldn't fathom them all suddenly falling ill...

Kal shook his head. It was out of his hands. Master Forren, along with the other masters, promised to look into the problem. He grabbed his share of food, looking distrustfully at the deer meat. He certainly wasn't used to this.

Taking a small bite, Kal realised it wasn't that bad. It surely wasn't close to what was served at the castle, but his pride could suffer this. Conjured food was an ongoing experiment in the castle. No one yet had been able to create food that did not taste like ash. "I don't suppose anyone brought wine?" he asked, although he could guess the answer.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 04:01 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"Hm very interesting accusation," Nate said as he thought about the many facts in the words Thane spoke, "but for some reason I can't get this feeling of my chest that something is going to happen." Nate's stomach started growling and he decided it was time to eat, "but then again it might just be nerves." Nate said as he walked over there to grab a piece of deer meat. Nate wondered if he would be much help on the journey, since he was one of the few mages that was brawn over intelligence. He continued wondering how he even got somewhere like here was it his special ability?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 04:22 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven was the odd one of the group, instead of hiding from the rain she was playing in it, spinning around until she almost fell and humming an up beat tune. The blue colored wizard was at her strongest in the rain and snow and felt at home in such weather. Raven splashed around in puddles till she was hungry, she smelled the meat cooking with made her stomach growl with anticipation, "Fine you win," she says to herself and makes her way back to the camp.

Before entering the now warded camp she chants a spell and the rain that had soaked into her dark blue robes and hair lifted off her and gathered in her palm then with another spell the water froze into snow then scattered to the ground. In side the camp she cut herself a piece of the deer that Kal had killed earlier, at first eating meat like this disturbed her but she quickly got over it when her supply of cup cakes ran empty. Raven sat near the fire to warm her bluish skin, all the years of practicing ice magicks left her a bit colder then others and an aura of cold was always around her, however, she is able to lessen it to wear you have to be sitting right next to her to feel it. Raven munched down on the deer meat humming her song lightly, "Wow this is pretty great, thanks Kal!"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:35 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Entirely offended by Raven's lapse of judgement, Thane swiftly turned to her and announced that it was HIS skill with the bow and arrow and hunting technique that provided their meal. He added that for all of the years that they knew each other, Raven knew not to make a mistake such as denying Thane his due glory.

He shook his head in honest offense as he turned back to Nate but added, "No one thought to bring any wine for you, Kal. In all our excitement to leave, we seemed to have forgotten to bring the 'necessary' provisions." Thane put emphasis on "necessary" for sarcasm. But then he started to wonder why in fact hadn't anyone brought any.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 10:52 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Kal started to smirk at Thane and Raven's banter. It was almost like yesterday, until Ryner had appeared and embarrassed Raven. After a few seconds, however, Kal realised Thane was now making sport of him. His smile disappeared, and his eyes turned a light shade of violet. He snorted. Necessary provisions indeed. "I was just asking," he said stiffly.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 01:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donna652
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thane looked at the small package and then to Kal.

Oakley Sunglasses

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 02:08 AM
Donna652 is currently offline Click here to Send Donna652 a Private Message Find more posts by Donna652 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"All in good cheer, friend," Thane responded. "I won't have a go at you. I just needed to get the bitter taste of hurt from youRaven's unintentional ignorance out of my mouth," he said as he smiled at the blue wizard sideways. He liked to kid around with Kal and Raven this way. In a lot of ways, it helped Thane remain grounded.

Just about every wizard Thane knew had an air of arrogance and emulated that they were superior to everyone else. While they were, in fact, a couple steps ahead of normal people, Thane did not wish to portray himself in that way.

He had a humble start as the nearly ignored, youngest of a small army of children. At least, that was how he felt. But once he was sent to Algara for his training and met Kal and Raven, he felt like he found his place. And because of that, he never wanted to seem arrogant the way a lot of other wizards were. However, he was only human and he definitely seemed that way to others at times just like his traveling companions.

But the joking back-and-forth with his group was what reminded him to try his best to try grounded so he wouldn't lose himself and let his ego get the best of him.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 05:10 AM
nate9939
back in action

"Hey," Nate said in a louder voice to get everyone's attention. "Since we haven't had any action we should get a couple sparing sessions," Nate said, "it would probably help us all get to know each others abilities, which would help if we ever get into a large battle." Nate let everyone think about it as he finished eating his deer.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 05:59 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Kal sighed. Nate was too impatient for his liking. "We have only been traveling for a day." He looked around at the others. He was sure they would want to do this. "I guess it wouldn't hurt," he admitted. "I'll supervise, like I did yesterday." Kal looked around, and pointed his cane at a clear spot that was still protected from the rain. "Over there. We should only have one duel at a time, and make them short."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 03:35 AM
starryknight

Raven smiled wide as Thane reacted to her thanking Val, "It was fully tentional, you look cute when your flustered." She admitted then giggled so hard that she fell off the log she was sitting on, however, this did not stop her from laughing. After a moment of Raven's insane giggling the wizard crawled back to her seat and continued to eat like nothing happened until Nate suggested to spar.

"Pass, I'll let you boys fight it out amongst yourselves," she says with her bare feet playing in the dirt.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 07:08 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake swallowed hard, and thought. "best make myself known now, better now then never..." he took another bite of his deer meat, raised his hand and spoke in a non-caring fashion:

"I suppose I will be your opponent, Nate..... How will we do this? First to be hit out the circle, to first blood, or did you have something else in mind?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 03:39 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Nate laughed finding his challenger amusing "Sure but lets make the first to call uncle my friend," he laughed again as he walked to the clear area "but so you know I'm not going to go easy on you."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 03:43 AM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake got up off of the patch of grass he was sitting on, and shook himself off. He yawned as he walked over next to Nate.

"Alright I think we should get this started," Jake points over to the rest of the group around the fire "we should try to give them a good show don't you think?"

Jake smiled as this was said thinking high of his own powers and ability. "besides," he thought "I can start showing off my powers now, this will be a good thing... I hope this isn't too easy..."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 03:53 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"A good show I think this would be better than a good show," Nate sighed "I hope your ready because I'm making the first move," Nate unsheathe his sword and ran towards Jake making a horizontal slash.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 04:01 AM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake's muscles tensed and his reactions took over dodging the blade by ducking under it and attempting to sweep Nate's feet out from under him.

"Jeez man, kill me why don't ya?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 04:11 AM
nate9939
back in action

"No I was using the unsharp of the blade..... I think," Nate side stepped avoiding the movement to his leg "ENERGY BOLT," Nate screamed sending a bolt of energy from his pointer finger directly at Jake.

Last edited by nate9939 on Jul 19th, 2013 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 04:15 AM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake did a quick backwards roll, and demanded, "EARTHEN ROD!!!!" and a sharp tipped spear of rock rised up in just enought time to block Jake from an other wise painful hit, "I guess this will be fun," Jake said smiling as he struck out with his spear in a stabbing motion.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 04:21 AM
nate9939
back in action

"ENERGY SURGE," Nate said as he used energy magic to grab the high speed motion of the spear. "Fool you did just what I wanted you to do," Nate said laughing as blood dripped down his hand "I call down one of the 8 true dragon swords BLACK OBSIDIAN," as Nate finished his his chant his red blood turned into a black scale that in turn tuned into a long but slim black blade. "you're move better make it last," Nate groaned finally feeling the pain of the magic and spear.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 04:38 AM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake was amazed at the power Nate got from loosing blood the little amount that he did.

"If this is my last move then I better make it last and make it count... Earthen trap: Quicksand pit fall!!!!"

Jakes word were spoken as his hand touched the groud sending some of his magick through it. Suddely the earth around Nate's feet in a 5 meter radius started changing in to quicksand with a mission to trap him.

Last edited by JaketheB3AST on Jul 19th, 2013 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 04:44 AM