KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Role Play

The Order of Magick - Role Play
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate9939
back in action

"Don't forget that I'm part dragon I can fly with my wings," Nate sheathed his blade and put black obsidian in his other hand letting the blood drip some more Nate created a spare blade and used it as leverage to get out as red dragon wings emerged from his back. he did a back flip of the blade he was now doing a hand stand on flying towards Jake with black obsidian "whats you're next move cause all I can see is check mate."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 05:03 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake counted up all the odds, they weren't good..... This looked like game set match for anyone else but not someone one with the wolf, he had one last trump card.

"Hey! Don't count me out just yet!!" Jake glanced at his watchers "I can transform too ya know!!!

As this was said Jakes back began to glow it shown a wolf tattoo then Jake fell on his hands and knees, and began screaming in pain. "SYNCRONIZATION!!!! Jake screamed before his canine teeth began to grow and sharpen as too with his finger nails. His eyes began fierce looking, and blood hungery.

"NOW... YOU DIE!!!!!!" Jake said in a voice that was half his own and the other half a voice much deeper and more intent on killing even though that wasn't Jake's intention.

Jake bolted toward nate, one all fours, as if to get under his airborne body and attack him from underneath

Last edited by JaketheB3AST on Jul 19th, 2013 at 05:30 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 05:22 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Nate saw this tactic and saw an easy way to get ahead he used his wings to cover his head and did a dive bomb to the ground turning the area into a crater as the dust went up he used that to conceal his presence in till he found Jake which he lunged at trying to get his blade to Jake's neck.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 05:43 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

sadly if Jake hadnt been in beast mode he would of had an easly earth clone becauseof the dust, but he can not control magick enough to cast spells while in beast mode. Jake saw the lung and quickly clapped his hadns together to catch the blade in doing so he cut his hands. He pulled Nate toward him and ducked under his blade so Jake could kick Nate right in the gut.

"NOW TO FINISH IT!!!!!!" Jake screamed Nates blade still in his hands over Jake's head

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 05:51 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"That's enough!" The power and authority behind of the voice was almost palpable. A bright blue light engulfed the area around Jake and Nate, obscuring them from view. Withing the light, a loud keening, like metal on metal, rent the night air before silence fell.
It was several seconds before the light faded. when it disappeared, Nate and Jake were standing exactly as before. This time, however, Kal was standing between them. He held his cane horizontally between the two fighting wizards, and from the tips emitted a bright light that shone outwards to form a pair of shields, preventing each from getting at the other. The cane glowed once more, and the shields pushed outwards, forcing Nate and Jake to take several steps back.
"So much for co-operation and understanding one another. This was closer to two animals killing each other over food." Kal said softly. "Change back into human form. This fight is over."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 07:16 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Thane was not amused. This little show was exactly the reason why he tried to keep a level head and NOT show off. Almost all wizards had a bad case of showmanship and this caused them to almost always try to show how much more skilled they are than another wizard.

Thane had never seen the kind of magicks Nate and Jake used. He had to admit, the transforming magicks the two men used was impressive. To be able to change oneself from man to beast is powerful magicks, indeed. But the way that both Jake and Nate lost themselves to those beasts showed that they still had much to learn.

"Well. That was... ferociously interesting," Thane said as he got up to get yet another piece of meat and sat back down. He looked at Raven and shook his head in mock disapproval and said, "Boys." He laughed at himself but immediately stopped as it was unbecoming to laugh at one's own joke.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 02:15 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Nate listened as his wings went back into his back and the black blade turned into blood and feel onto the ground. "Well we are two animals are we not," Nate sighed "and I think I got enough info me and Jake seem to be more physical than the other he can use earth magic and he has the ability to transform," Nate looked at the audience "and they should know I can fly, use electric magic, and turn my blood into weapons." Nate finally looked at Kal "We also had to go a little to far so we could see something from you Kal looking at this you specialize in spirit weapons."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 02:21 PM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake's body transformed back into a full man, and he stood.

"Sorry for loosing myself a little bit there... Sometimes I do that... Its kinda hard to control when all the power I'm getting is from a voice in my head telling me to kill everything is sight......."

Jake was deeply sorry. That kick could have broken all of Nates ribs and ruptured a handful of organs. He would of hated his self if he had killed one of his friends because of The Wolf's power.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 10:02 PM
starryknight

Raven watched the two mighty morph'n wizards battle with a stoic expression, feeding a wizards ego was like feeding a shark's feeding frenzy...dangerous. However their level of transformation magic was on another level from what she was use to, mostly turning oranges to cupcakes that still taste like an orange.

The fight was ended by Val, impressively, maybe he even flexed his magicks a bit. In any case he was able to command the battle mages to stop, honestly, if Val wasn't here she would have let the two fight it out and if one died then that was their own business, perhaps that was the reason the elders thought it best for Val to lead this group. Raven's attention to Val was broken when Thane spoke to her, "Yup, I said it already, boys." She says with a chuckle.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 12:04 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"So since no one else seams like they want to join lets finish this with something even more interesting," Nate said out loud so everyone could here him "CHESS," he said in a louder voice as he put his arms around Kal's and Jake's neck "so Kal want to referee this or should we go to bed," Nate said in a joking manner "it's not like we have a long journey ahead of us tomorrow."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 12:30 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Thane leaned in close to Raven and lowered his voice as he spoke. "Is it just me or does Nate seem to be more than a little unstable? The way he just went from "ready-to-kill" to "ready-to-party" in the blink of an eye. Maybe we should keep an eye on him. You smell like cupcakes."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 01:58 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake waved off Nate's offer.

"Raven can you pass me and extra shirt from my bag?" realizing his shirt was in shreads and he's 6 pack was showing. He walked over and sat next to Thane as he said this.

"I'm sorry Thane, what was that about boys? And don't suprised I heard about your little 'joke,' I was a wolf when you said that I heard everything..."

Last edited by JaketheB3AST on Jul 20th, 2013 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 03:19 AM
starryknight

"More importantly, did he just ask Val and Jake to bed with him?" Raven speculated in a joking manner. Raven looked at the three men and went silent, maybe it would be better for the group if they did kill each other, she thought to herself. "Oh sorry, my imagination can get wild sometimes," she says wiggling her brow at Thane then added, "Hmm, it's a wonderful side effect of practicing cupcake magicks."

Raven blinked at Jake and wondered why he couldn't get it, however, she chose to shrug it off. The ice wizard got up from her log and fetched Jake a new shirt, she handed the shirt over to the guy and offered a smile despite her annoyance. It would be sometime before she would accept Nate and Jake as friends, it had taken awhile for her to be comfortable around Thane and Val.

Last edited by starryknight on Jul 20th, 2013 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 03:20 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"Thane I'm not unstable and Raven you might want to lay of the cupcakes for not only the teams sake but yours as well," Nate said as he walked towards his tent "anyway Jake you still need some practice but the duel was fun hope to have another one," Nate yawned as he opened the flap to his tent and went in "well good night everyone."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 03:42 AM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake waited until Nate walked into his tent, put on the shirt Raven gave him, and leaned in to the others.

"Kinda a weird one isn't he? I wonder if all he does if train, fight, eat, and sleep."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 04:01 AM
MadMel
Heh

((Val? Seriously? erm))
((Whatever, moving things along now...))

Kal turned away from the group without saying a word. Nate had given him a child's answer. He was disappointed, but he also had to admit, the two would make formidable allies. At least, if they could keep it together.
Kal crawled into his tent and lay down. It wasn't very comfortable. A snap of the fingers made the roof of the tent transparent, so he could see the rain falling against the barrier he raised. He enjoyed this view for a time, letting it distract him from the hardness of the ground before sleep finally took him.

The next day, Kal awoke to a blinding light in his eyes. He had forgotten about the transparent roof, and the sun was piercing. He waved his hand and the tent became opaque again. "Damn it," he muttered, rubbing his eyes and sitting up, feeling each vertebrae pop as he did so. He scrambled out of the tent, almost tripping over in the process.
After a few minutes stretching his sore back, Kal noted that someone, probably Thane or Raven, had divided what was left of the meat into equal parts, wrapped up in some kind of enchanted paper. Probably to retain freshness and flavor, Kal thought, taking a piece for himself.
Was he the first one awake? Kal looked around. The fire had long since burned out, and he could still hear the grunts of many snoring wizards. Kal finished his meal, re-wrapping the meat and setting it aside. This was a good opportunity to practice. He would not duel with the others, but he still had to prepare himself for whatever lay ahead.
Sitting down in the spot where the duel took place the previous night, Kal closed his eyes and held his cane in his hands, spinning it occasionally. Every few seconds a spectral weapon would appear in front of him, glowing like blue fire, before disappearing. He summoned a new weapon each time - a sword, a spear, a crossbow, an axe. Kal continued his practice. His concentration was absolute.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 08:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Being raised in the farmland, Thane was always up at the crack of dawn. It was as if his body knew what time it was and would not allow him any more sleep. He yawned and stretched and got off the ground. He had no need of a tent because he was comfortable in nature. He looked around at all the tents his travel companions had and felt pity for them.

Most were not use to the outside or camping and he could only imagine how it felt for them to wake up on the cold, hard ground in the middle of nowhere. He resigned himself to the thought that they would eventually get use to it as their journey progressed. It would toughen a lot of them up. And besides, they would have far greater things to worry about than sleep on the ground the further they traveled.

It had stopped raining some time ago but the smell of the rain and grass always energized him. Kal's barrier did its job in keeping the campsite dry but other than that, nature still had its way. The sun was shining brightly over the horizon behind the campsite and there was the usual early morning chill wisping through camp.

Dusting himself off as he got up, Thane walked over to the meat over the now extinguished and shook his head. His party really had no clue about camping. He was surprised that they were not accosted by wild beast for leaving the meat exposed like this.

He took a hunting knife out of his satchel and started to slice what was left of the meat before realizing he needed to store it somehow. The only thing of use he had in his satchel was the paper he used to chart their travels. "This will have to do," he said to himself.

He carved the remaining meat and wrapped its as best he could with the paper. Considering the paper was intended for writing on, he felt like he did a decent job. He would normally place the meat somewhere cold with some ice but seeing as he had neither, he decided to use magick.

Thane didn't study too many forms of magicks other than his own. He didn't really see the point to do that. He was use to physically doing things. He never wanted to learn how to float a book across a room or hover in the air. And he never did.

The magicks he learned in addition to the ones he was born with were simple in such a way that all he had to do was utter a word or phrase and a effect of that very nature would happen. However, getting the magicks to work the way he intended was a different story. At least when he first started practicing with them. It is referred to as force-of-will magicks and it takes someone of great willpower to even use the magicks.

It took several years for Thane to get it right but now, something as simple as, "Seal and preserve" was all Thane needed to say for the paper to become enchanted and properly store the meat without the need to chill it.

The others were still asleep when he cleaned the campsite. The refuse was buried and the campfire area was tidied. As the sun crept higher in the sky, Thane decided that he would get in some practice with his bow and then wash up in a river that was just behind some trees not far from camp. He'd be back before everyone got ready to move on.

Last edited by The Big O on Jul 20th, 2013 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 04:30 PM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake had been a sleep but laying on the grass on the outside of the camp for making sure nothing was to ambush them. The waking of Thane and then Kal had told him it was probably time to actually get up and moving. Jake woke, yawned, and started to see what Kal and Thane were doing. He saw that some one had beautifully wrapped the extra meat and Jake decised to take one and eat it down while following Kal's trail, because Thane's had led outside the camp. Jake was an exelent tracker even when he was in human form, so finding Kal training was not hard.

"So this our great leader's power?" Jake said coming up next to Kal.

Last edited by JaketheB3AST on Jul 20th, 2013 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 09:04 PM
starryknight

There was no way that Raven was going to sleep on hard ground, instead she used a bit of imagination and magick to create a bed made from water and with a seal she was able to keep the water contain so she would not get wet. When the ice mage heard the others begin to stir, Raven crawled out of her tent fully dressed and and looking magnificent and not at all like she had sent the night in nature. Raven turned to her tent and clapped her hands together and said, "release!" With that her tent and everything in it collapsed into a small satchel.

Raven turned to the camp site and it had been cleared and would seem that they would be moving out soon. Raven wanted to feel useful so she gathered every bodies canteens and filled them back up by gathering last nights rain water and used her magicks to purify it to be sure it was clean, she even chilled the water a bit so the it would be cool for her fellows.

Magick was what she did and who she was and she had no problem using it, other wise what was the point of spending years learning to control it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 09:49 PM
nate9939
back in action

Nate woke up and found the packaged meat and ate it as he climbed a tree looking around the camp site he saw Thane, Kal, Jake ,and Raven going around with there business. "That power Kal has is strangely like his," Nate said to himself as he was watching Kal train. Nate continued looking around seeing Jake watching Kal as well he decided to jump over and talk. "What are you doing my friend," he said as he met Jake.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 11:30 PM