KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Professor Zoom vs Zemo w/moonstones

Professor Zoom vs Zemo w/moonstones
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Professor Zoom vs Zemo w/moonstones

Match set, and go!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 04:02 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Baron Zemo wins.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 11:08 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unless Zemo's senses are hugely amped all the time, then Zoom would pummel the shit out of him before he ever had a chance to activate the stones, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 11:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whacknasty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless Zemo's senses are hugely amped all the time, then Zoom would pummel the shit out of him before he ever had a chance to activate the stones, imo.

I agree. I dont know much about the moonstones though. sad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 11:16 PM
whacknasty is currently offline Click here to Send whacknasty a Private Message Find more posts by whacknasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by whacknasty
I agree. I dont know much about the moonstones though. sad
Zemo used the Moonstones to freeze Genis-Vell (Photon) in time--then to separate his essence, and scatter it throughout various points in time:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

...A tactic that would absolutely work on Zoom, IF Zemo got the change to do so.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 11:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Zemo used the Moonstones to freeze Genis-Vell (Photon) in time--then to separate his essence, and scatter it throughout various points in time:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

...A tactic that would absolutely work on Zoom, IF Zemo got the change to do so.

If being the key word

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 11:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Zemo can already see past event. Zoom has no chance here.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:03 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He can see past events? How is seeing the past going to help him here?

...Or am I misunderstanding you?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:05 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

He can see past events? How is seeing the past going to help him here?

...Or am I misunderstanding you?
He can react to things as soon as the fight begins?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:12 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Zoom is too fast here. Negative Speed Force will trump the Moonstones, IMO. Zoom has manipulation of time as well.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by kgkg
He can react to things as soon as the fight begins?
Right, any character can do that. I'm just curious if Zemo can react faster than Zoom could start pummeling him? Keep in mind that Zoom possesses speed that makes every member of the Flash Family look pathetically slow in comparison (even John's wanked-out version of Barry.) If Zemo can react on that level, I've never seen him do so.

Zoom possessing superior reaction/pummeling speed doesn't give him the auto-win, though. Zemo /w/ Moonstones did show pretty impressive damage soak against Genis, after all.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:20 AM
Senor Cage

Right, any character can do that. I'm just curious if Zemo can react faster than Zoom could start pummeling him? Keep in mind that Zoom possesses speed that makes every member of the Flash Family look pathetically slow in comparison (even John's wanked-out version of Barry.) If Zemo can react on that level, I've never seen him do so.

Zoom possessing superior reaction/pummeling speed doesn't give him the auto-win, though. Zemo /w/ Moonstones did show pretty impressive damage soak against Genis, after all.

Can Zemo resist deaging?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I was under the impression that the Moonstones would prevent such a tactic--but I guess that, too, might come down to a matter of reaction speed. If Zoom can de-age Zemo before he uses the stones to negate the process, then Zoom wins. If Zemo can activate the stones before Zoom de-ages him, then HE wins.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:26 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Even if Zemo couldn't fully react to Zoom all Zemo would need is to make one action to end the fight.

I'm not sure if Zoom has the firepower to K.O someone like Zemo before he can make a thought. Zemo was pretty much ignoring herald level attacks.

Also Zemo's cosmic awareness and added durability by the Moonstone should be enough to at least do one action.

and one action is all it will take for Zemo to beat pretty much anyone who doesn't have Skyfather level time/matter manipulation.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:30 AM
Senor Cage

Wasn't Zoom able to go in an out of the Anti-Speed Force? How would Zemo harm him when he does this?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:33 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by kgkg
Even if Zemo couldn't fully react to Zoom all Zemo would need is to make one action to end the fight.

I'm not sure if Zoom has the firepower to K.O someone like Zemo before he can make a thought. Zemo was pretty much ignoring herald level attacks.

Also Zemo's cosmic awareness and added durability by the Moonstone should be enough to at least do one action.

and one action is all it will take for Zemo to beat pretty much anyone who doesn't have Skyfather level time/matter manipulation.
I agree. That's why I said that superior speed doesn't equate to an auto-win here.

How do you think Zemo would fare against Zoom's de-aging technique?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't Zoom able to go in an out of the Anti-Speed Force? How would Zemo harm him when he does this?
That's self-BFR, and would result in an auto-win for Zemo.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:35 AM
tross

Zemo wins

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:28 PM
tross is currently offline Click here to Send tross a Private Message Find more posts by tross Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Zoom wins

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:39 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Zemo in a MUDHOLESTOMP

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:32 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Naw he gets speed blitz

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:43 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote