KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Ichigo vs Goku

Ichigo vs Goku
Started by: tfish

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
You don't understand because you're not debating fairly, you're not proving anything, just listing characters Goku can beat in his universe, doesn't mean he'll do the same in Bleach. Can ssj3 take a cutting attack from Ichigo? You're avoiding it, which means you're not confident in ssj3 Goku's ability to win. Just saying he would win without any shown evidence is proof that you would rather evade the question in oder for ssj3 Goku to win. Ichigo cuts through iron like butter, he'll easily cut through ssj3 Goku. That's my claim, can ssj3 Goku survive being cut by Ichigo?

a.) Ichigo still can't cut a moon or even planet like butter. The best thing Ichigo has ever done is cutting a mountain.

b.) I already showed you a moon busting attack can't even hurt some weaklings like Nappa or Raditz, while Goku is far superior to both combined, especially in SSJ3 form. A cut from Ichigo won't even cut Goku's finger. A single punch from Goku would destroy Ichigo. Completely.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Jul 29th, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 12:50 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
a.) Ichigo still can't cut a moon or even planet like butter. The best thing Ichigo has ever done is cutting a mountain.
Ichigo hasn't even done that.

That mountain was the size of a hill.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 01:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

...................How....is this still able to be discussed ._. .....Goku is the shounen father the HST doesn't want to step to..He'll teach this kid some manners and probably state some flaw in his technique while Ichigo will just be getting pissed >_>.

God forbid Goku get serious, it wouldn't even be a match. DBZ and Bleach are on two incredibly different tiers.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 03:54 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Yamcha
probably state some flaw in his technique while Ichigo will just be getting pissed >_>.

How would Goku know if his technique is flawed or not since Ichigo uses a sword and Goku...well doesn't? I mean, he'll call him slow and stuff but Goku really wouldn't know the difference between good/bad technique.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 01:02 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Goku does have extensive martial arts training which included getting rid of innecesary movements.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 07:12 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Wow...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 08:29 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathcon27

actuallu i could see goku at ssj2 losing. first of all is that although hes at a planet busting level it still is a large amount of energy required and any other attacks other than planet busters usually dont drastically change the landscape.as for ichigo, we never saw the full extent of his mature forms power for all we now he could use the arrancar mask and another thing is i think if he had not used the final getsugatenshou he could have recieved a third release for his hollow form becuase his 2nd release just alowed him arrancar abilities and the 3rd would be his resurrecion heck he could even have a 4th release or in other words a 2nd resurrecion like ulquiora did im pretty sure if he had a resurrecion plus his bankai in his mature form he could take down a ssj goku maybe even a ssj2 goku plus lets also not forget that getsugatenshou can be used in many different ways ichigo only knows how to use it as an offensive attack in 3 different ways and the final getsugatenshou but it can be used other ways as well

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 06:36 AM
deathcon27 is currently offline Click here to Send deathcon27 a Private Message Find more posts by deathcon27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leothehedgehog

You guys do realize that Ichigo and Goku wouldn't fight eachover, since they are both heroes. More so they would fight enemeys together. This arguement is invalid when you think about this. And Bleach isn't done just yet. Ichigo may become extremely strong. Not to sound like a Bleach fanboy but. Right now Ichigo can just step into the world of the living and cause the whole balance to go off. Whilst Goku is extremely strong. They wouldn't fight eachover. Rather they would fight together.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 12:41 AM
Leothehedgehog is currently offline Click here to Send Leothehedgehog a Private Message Find more posts by Leothehedgehog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Originally posted by dvampire
Goku wins!
Your a stupid as hell, lol ichigo beating ssj 3 goku hahahahah man far out dude, ssj 3 goku kills everyone in bleach just because this guy pisssed him off

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 11:41 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

@ dvampire: Are you retarded? Trunks cut Frieza into pieces effortlessly, someone who survived being hit by planet busting blows, and beams hotter than the sun, being cut in half, and being on a planet when it exploded all in the span of less than five minutes. Goku blocked the slashes that cut Frieza into pieces with his index finger. Ichigo in his strongest form fused with Juhab Bach, Aizen and every other Bleach character couldn't cut Krillin. Shit, Goku took blows from Jeice and Burter(two people who can blow up planets by winking) without flinching, and then moved so fast that beings that move and perceive things over 50 times faster than light, thought he was standing still because he was faster than their eyes could even possibly detect. This fight is over before Ichigo even registers the thought that the fight has started. Even Yamcha is faster than Ichigo could possibly comprehend.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 06:21 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well lets look at it like this
Goku survives planet busting attacks > getting cut by a guy who cuts iron

Goku blowing up a planet > guy who cuts iron

Goku who almost destroyed the planet while leveling up > guy who cuts iron

Cutting iron isn't impressive hell i can cut iron with a wielding torch oh and do tell me all the planets ichigo has busted oh wait he hasent i mean good god kids these days dont know their anime. Hell Yamcha solos. By the way trunks pones ichigo with ease trunks sword can cut through more than iron hell kid trunks would beat ichigo.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 21st, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 11:20 AM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

@ I am Vegeta: No, you're wrong... Kid Trunks would shit on Ichigo's universe, even Roshi would just blow his entire continent up, lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 07:47 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
@ I am Vegeta: No, you're wrong... Kid Trunks would shit on Ichigo's universe, even Roshi would just blow his entire continent up, lol.
How am I wrong I said Goku would kill ichigo and your agreeing with me but saying the exact thing im saying WTF. Anyway Mr. Satan solos.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 12:17 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by BloodRain
SS4 Goku vs FGT Ichigo?

Yeah, 23rd Budokai Goku > any HST character outside a full powered Bijuu.

Sage of Six Paths would solo part 1 Dragon Ball tbh.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 04:07 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

@ I am Vegeta: Oh god, you have about as much sense of humor as the real Vegeta... You said Goku would kill Ichigo, and I just elaborated in a humorous way.

@ TheTyrant: The Sage of Six Paths only has two feats. Creating the moon, and defeating the ten tails. Roshi destroyed the moon, and the ten tails was basically defeated by Naruto and Killer Bee alone. Even Roshi could beat the shinobi alliance, including Naruto and Sasuke. If not, King Piccolo or PTS Dragon Ball Goku DEFINITELY could.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 05:45 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Sage of Six Paths would solo part 1 Dragon Ball tbh.

"Yeah, 23rd Budokai Goku > any HST character outside a full powered Bijuu."

Sage would fall under that category as his major power comes from the Jinchuuriki.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 07:09 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

"Yeah, 23rd Budokai Goku > any HST character outside a full powered Bijuu."

Sage would fall under that category as his major power comes from the Jinchuuriki.

He singlehandedly defeated Juubi, so his majority of power doesn't come from being a Jinchuuriki.

I'm sure Roger, Kizaru, and Hogyoku Aizen, Yhwach, Yamamoto, Dangai Ichigo, Madara, Hashirama, and Soul King would all be able to beat 23rd Budokai Goku as well. As would Juubi, but seems like you're already aware of that

Last edited by TheTyrant on Oct 27th, 2013 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 07:20 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

It does. There are other methods you can use to suppress Bijuu that are not brute force as shown by all the times the nations seal them. Take Minato vs Kurama for instance.

Cba with the rest here.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 07:44 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

It does. There are other methods you can use to suppress Bijuu that are not brute force as shown by all the times the nations seal them. Take Minato vs Kurama for instance.

Cba with the rest here.

Uh, no. Minato was killed by Kurama and so was his wife. On the other hand, it was said that Sage defeated Juubi singlehandedly. Usually, the word "singlehandedly" is used as a testament to one's power or skill in some regard. Here, it is the Sage of Six Path's power since you can't prove that Sage used any special method of defeating Juubi. Sage's power came from the fact that he had super Rinnegan that could use Mangekyou Sharingan abilities and also the fact that he had every single possible chakra release at his disposal.

Also, didn't Sage create the moon on his death bed after he extracted the Juubi? Pretty sure that's how it was, but not 100 percent sure.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Oct 28th, 2013 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2013 02:29 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Exactly. Someone on the level of Minato could stand up to the beast and seal him, a cost of his own life due to protecting his child while fighting Tobi. Now take Minato, make him far more physically imposing, give him a sage body and those powerful eyes.. and yeah, facing and sealing an uncontrolled Juubi isn't the most impossible idea.

Unsure whether he used the Juubi's chakra to aid in that feat or not. Will look into it later.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2013 11:28 AM