KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Anyone read Superman vs. Aliens?

Anyone read Superman vs. Aliens?
Started by: HarryCanyon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarryCanyon

Anyone read Superman vs. Aliens?

Now that's an awesome and unique crossover for Dark Horse/DC much like Batman vs. Predator was and i was 14 when i first read the comics then collected the trade paperback as it's cool to see the man of steel fighting xenomorphs and nice to see he has another weakness besides Kryptonite and magic.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 06:34 PM
HarryCanyon is currently offline Click here to Send HarryCanyon a Private Message Find more posts by HarryCanyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Re: Anyone read Superman vs. Aliens?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HarryCanyon
Now that's an awesome and unique crossover for Dark Horse/DC much like Batman vs. Predator was and i was 14 when i first read the comics then collected the trade paperback as it's cool to see the man of steel fighting xenomorphs and nice to see he has another weakness besides Kryptonite and magic.

I have the first 2 issues but could never find the final one. To this day I wonder how it ended. Things looked sour for Supes at the end of issue 2.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 11:13 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I like the concept of Kara they introduced in the comic.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 04:23 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

What weakness?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarryCanyon

Why being far from the sun is one of his weaknesses of course and that climax was quite intense and edge of your seat.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 10:43 AM
HarryCanyon is currently offline Click here to Send HarryCanyon a Private Message Find more posts by HarryCanyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Re: Re: Anyone read Superman vs. Aliens?

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I have the first 2 issues but could never find the final one. To this day I wonder how it ended. Things looked sour for Supes at the end of issue 2.

Didn't he just fly to the Sun and the heat simply allowed him to vomit the embryo out? laughing laughing

One would think an Alien born through Superman would tank the Sun and adapt. But considering Superboy had to evolve into Superman levels fair enough.

Regardless Supe's throat is loose as a goose.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:49 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by biensalsa
I like the concept of Kara they introduced in the comic.
Me too. I also liked how tough she was.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 05:38 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why being far from the sun is one of his weaknesses of course and that climax was quite intense and edge of your seat.

Oh that...

And don't forget red sun...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2012 11:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by -Pr- on Oct 10th, 2012 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 12:20 PM
megh is currently offline Click here to Send megh a Private Message Find more posts by megh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote