KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » (Dynasty of Evil) Darth Bane -vs- Darth Sidious (Dark Empire)

Who is TRULY the Most Powerful organic Dark Lord of the Sith?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bane is superior in Sabers 24 17.27%
Bane is superior in Force 23 16.55%
Bane is superior in All Out 25 17.99%
Sidious is superior in All Out 28 20.14%
Sidious is superior in Force 21 15.11%
Sidious is superior in Sabers 18 12.95%
Total: 53 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

(Dynasty of Evil) Darth Bane -vs- Darth Sidious (Dark Empire)
Started by: Battlemaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And how exactly would that work? If they both go into the wormhole, what would be the point?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowbroker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Empire shows that Palpatine can simultaneously transport certain objects safely (Luke & R2D2) while disposing of others (debris and detritus from the battle on Coruscant) through the wormhole.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Shadowbroker a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowbroker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Does it? Do we ever see him disposing of the debris?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 01:54 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowbroker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Certainly: it is consumed by the wormhole's mouth and is not present in the dungeon ship.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Shadowbroker a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowbroker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thats what I'm asking for. The only images I can find are:

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Is there one between that?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 02:01 AM
Shadowbroker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a page of Luke actually waking up in the ship.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 02:02 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm having trouble finding it. And tbh I would like to see it considering its the backbone of the entire discussion.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 02:05 AM
Shadowbroker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll pull some strings*

*[SPOILER - highlight to read]: and I'm not referring to shoes.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2012 02:07 AM
WollfMyth

Sidious proved to be faster than Bane, so he might be better at sabers, but mostly because of speed. In Force I think Bane. While I do notice that Sidious has more raw power, I doubt that he will have the time to concentrate in order to unleash Force Storms. While I could call it a draw telekinetically, Bane, for me, proved to apply his abilities better, which could give him the extremely small edge in a Force Battle. In All Out I could go either way.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:38 PM
Click here to Send WollfMyth a Private Message Find more posts by WollfMyth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane would get destroyed BY DE Sidious.

Bane would lose to Malgus, Kun, Krayt, Traya, Revan, Maul, Vader, and Dooku let alone Sidious who could destroy the fabric of space/time, come back from Chaos, and dominate the minds of billions.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Nov 5th, 2014 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

LOL people used to think this would be competitive?

Edit - LOL @ the polls

Last edited by Trocity on Nov 5th, 2014 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WollfMyth
In Force I think Bane... While I could call it a draw telekinetically, Bane, for me, proved to apply his abilities better, which could give him the extremely small edge in a Force Battle. In All Out I could go either way.

wtf dude?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I guess he thinks rubbing the insides of guards is more impressive than what Sidious achieved with telekinesis.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:51 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

OP has some points though, presenting the Worm Hole feat of Sidious in duel debates is make no sense, that technique is completely useless in one-on-one duels.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He could still blitz Bane, ragdoll Bane, kill Bane with drain (I rhymed), kill Bane with lightning, rip Bane in half with TK or do anything to him. Sidious in DE is the most powerful darksider to ever exist. Bane as a character isn't even above Savage Opress.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:00 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Bane's speed feats are second to none bro. The rain trick he does in Dynasty cements him as fastest Force User ever by far, imo. Kas'im and Raskta Lsu I would put above both Mace Windu and Yoda in lightsaber combat, and Bane perfromed really well agaisnt them. Grievous was according to Dooku not even a real match for any of the council memebrs in a fair fight, so yes, Bane would destroy him in sabers.

I'm sorry but I fail to be impressed even by palaptine's performance against those 4 Jedi. None of that impressed me at all really, particularly the three no-names.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:04 PM
Trocity

LMAO

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:09 PM
Revanchiste

I'd like to say sidious but the only thing I know from this comics are super weapons world devastators and the fact than sidious wipe-out an entire fleet...
But I don't really know the difference.... For the point of view of sidious Bane is nothing in term of combat abilities only the idea of the rule of 2 where respected...
Lapy just one of the deadless light saber warrior ever born, and that's just only to mock Jedi...

Eeeer Kit fisto defeating Bane ....... Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa WHo write this?
Bane is hard to kill like Revan... But I think than sidious win...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
But I don't really know the difference.... For the point of view of sidious Bane is nothing in term of combat abilities only the idea of the rule of 2 where respected...

thumb up

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:14 PM
Revanchiste

Every Bane sucessor (exepct Zhanna there is a theroy than a part of Bane still in her mind... So she dosn't count) surpass Bane-->superior-->superior->superior-->Plagueis=sidious (more or less....)
That's the Idea.... In technical term I don't really see how Sidious could have technical problem with Bane.. Despite his insane resistance...
Revan mtach sidious only by tactical mean like force defenses and strategic mind...
Bane... Really don't see...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote