KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)

Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Wow, the Guardians look great.

A slightly clearer pic:
(please log in to view the image)

Where's Warlock?

Also, this look like the shit, man

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 04:34 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

A slightly clearer pic:

looks swool

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 07:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

I think star lord should lose the cap and get a helmet. but that's pretty bad arse

maybe Warlock with have a smaller role?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 08:04 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

If they get a series going with GOTG, then start out with these core members and expand through future films. Adam Warlock should perhaps be saved, until the epic confrontation with Thanos happens - whether that's in Avengers 2 or elsewhere. He's his nemesis, more than anyone.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 10:03 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

James Gunn set to direct this movie

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...s-of-the-galaxy

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 08:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

James Gunn hey?

Well I loved Dawn of the Dead. Super was OK.

And odd choice personally.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 08:28 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

A slightly clearer pic:

I agree that they should have gone full helmet with Starlord. His helmet goes down as one of the most badass looking helmets in history. Otherwise everything else looks cool to me.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 10:33 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

Originally posted by ODG
How in the phuck did Guardians of the Galaxy get greenlighted before a Wonder Woman film?

A proper analogy would be like a Doom Patrol flick before Wolverine.

Jebus H. Christ, DC. Get your head out of your ass.

The thing is, Marvel is a comic book company that now makes movies while WB is a movie company that so happens to own a comic book company. different priorities.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 12:17 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I just wonder who's going to play Rocket Raccoon...

Seth MacFarlane? stick out tongue

(Runs away from the incoming bricks)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 02:35 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

^ The man really is a helluva talented voice actor stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 05:43 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It's the GREATEST thing in the history world that the GotG are getting a live action film before the JLA.

Needs more Nova though.

I cant remember where i read it, but it said nova will be a big part in this movie.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 08:49 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by JayDaDon
^ The man really is a helluva talented voice actor stick out tongue

Imagine it as TED in outer space, with Star Lord substituting for Mark Wahlberg... big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 12:53 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 08:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I heard that certain movie houses hold the rights to certain DC characters, which is why Justice League has been put on hiatus. Apparently Batman and Superman can not appear in the same movie until the various movie houses rights run out. Wonder Woman's rights may be owned by a movie house with too little resources to produce the film, which could suck, because it takes a while before they lose the rights, and those rights return to DC.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 03:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Warner Bros, owns the movie rights to all of DC's superhero properties. They have since the 60s.

I think a few Vertigo properties were shopped out, but Warner had the right of first refusal and opted not to develop those properties.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:57 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Really? A co-worker of mine was reading an article all about this subject, and was explaining why the Justice League had not been released yet to several of us, when we got into a little discussion over it. I don't doubt that you may be right, but he seemed very knowledgeable on the subject so...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 01:31 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
A push has begun online to convince Marvel Studios to fire "Guardians of the Galaxy" director James Gunn over objections to a nearly two-year-old blog post many view as misogynistic and homophobic

http://robot6.comicbookresources.co...ro-sex-article/

Old Post Nov 30th, 2012 05:50 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

It may have been humour that turned some people off, but it's not a firing offense.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 10:17 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I read parts of the post this morning...

People need to stop being so ****ing sensitive.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 12:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I could see why people don't like some of what he said, but it seemed to just be some stupid joke comments. Just don't follow him if it's a problem, no need to demand his job.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 12:45 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote