KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

perhaps I shall play it sooner than I thought

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's good news!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 05:28 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I finally got to play this game...it was good...but I still like KOTOR better....
I only played the first 10 or so levels...then I let my friend take over since he's much better at video games.....he and I beat the game in about 8 hours

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:40 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's not that fast julie wink

have you gone evil? the last level is MUCH better if you go evil smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:51 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

I WOULD go evil (I'm assuming this it KOTOR we're talking about) but I just feel so damn guilty about the stuff we're supposed to do.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 06:37 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I refered to JA (as in the title)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 06:38 PM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

do you fight luke if you go bad? cuz i don't want to fight him.
and on a side note, I stupidly played KOTOR as a Scoundrel class, not realizing the classes are basically translation of D&D's Thief class which I would never play, and I'm now at Malak and having trouble. I know to destroy the jedi tubes, I have lightning for that. but my character class makes me physically weak as all hell. I never noticed because it hasn't been a problem till Malak. Any tips?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 08:05 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, you fight Kyle, your master

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 08:33 PM
Julie
The Student

you mean you get to whooop your master......and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and then pull down a whole bunch of rocks onto his head
yes we went good and dark....and I'm not actually sure how fast we beat it....becuase it was a few hours one night and a few the next day....er with Thanksgiving dinner in between:-)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:32 AM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

that's pretty cool. I beat KOTOR last night by the way. i had to run around like a little ewok until my force recharged, then I took out all of his "batteries" as often as possible. then I shot up every useful stim I had, all my lightside force protection, lit up my duel blue sabers, and jacked his @$$ up! The end movies to that game are the S#!+ !!! I'm gonna grab Academy the beginning of next week and start in on that. Is it true the AI in that game is a little weak? My friend was telling me Academy on console was a lot weaker and easier than the computer version. I don't know because I played outcast on computer not Xbox.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 07:48 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the evil level was lots better [SPOILER - highlight to read]: fighting dark jedi AND the jedi big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:31 PM
Julie
The Student

yea everybody tries to whoop you....and you are running around like mad droping the good and bad guys off the many cliffs...so convenient that there are lots of cliffs.....simple chock and fling.....choke and fling:-)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:12 PM
yerssot

oh, I actually took the time to duel them one by one evil face

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:26 PM
Julie
The Student

wow...that must have taken a long time....actually it's just funny to throw them off cliffs....BTW what species did you choose?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:31 PM
yerssot

played human (both), zabrak, twi'lek (my first time) and Rodian... is there any left? haven't played it in a while messed

well, it took some longer, but it was much more fun big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:34 PM
Julie
The Student

wow....you certainly played with a lot of characters.....I forget...I think there is a Kel Dor or something..

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, there's the Kel Dor. I still think they should have put more...

Mini-Yoda's, ya know? big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:30 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah yes, the plo koon type smile played him too

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:30 PM
VengeanceGOD

You know what annoyed me about this game? That they divided up the species. So, for example, if you could play a male Rodian, or a female Zabrak. That annoys me, because I love playing as the Zabrak.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:49 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, a female twi'lek looks different from a male one, that's the problem

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:51 PM