KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yayy, I am agreed with!

(Hugs the Dark Lord)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm solid? Cool! big grin

Yes, I've been to a site dedicated fully to Grey Jedi. It is supposed to be a place where the Grey Jedi fans can come and talk about why there should be Grey Jedi and make up what the Grey Jedi Code should be (even though there wouldn't really be one...) and all that crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Kyle is always dangerously close to the Dark Side, almost to the point of being a Dark Jedi. He has a valid excuse too...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 06:12 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, he's a muppet...

Well, it must be said he began his training just a TINY bit late... all because the original DF was criticised for not habing a lightsabre.

Let's face it, Kyle is a rubbish Jedi. He's just a Han Solo type mercenary with superpowers.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 11:07 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

he's not all that great...though I may be biased b/c the game constantly gives me a headache

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am not saying he is not a good character; just a rubbish Jedi. As it is he is a mostly dull character.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 10:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Desann would have made a great villain had he fought the rubbish Jedi...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 11:19 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I don't like Desann....there are so many other villians that are well "nicer"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 12:42 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Desann should have been a henchman, not the main villain. he had no style or panache and was only powerful because Jedi Knight has the rather dubious Valley of the Jedi that turns anyone into super-Jedi. Bah.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 01:42 AM
Julie
The Student

kinda silly concept isn't it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 04:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, that kinda screwed it up.

It seems that there shall be approx. 2160 combinations between clothing, hair color, faces, skin color, eye color, species, lightsaber hilt, blade color...

Old Post May 5th, 2003 03:24 AM
Julie
The Student

huh....what's all that

Old Post May 5th, 2003 03:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

What's all what?

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

All you just said, and the answer is that it is stuff that you can choose from in the game.

I am getting worried that twin sabres and double-bladed sabres in the game are just plain BETTER. That would be bad- they should be different, not better. I don't want to have to switch to a pncy sabre just to be better. I want to fight like Dooku!

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2003 04:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I think you choose whether or not you want to continue on with one saber or fight with the double-edge or two-at-once

Old Post May 8th, 2003 04:35 AM
yerssot

you can freely chose, ... could change though

Old Post May 8th, 2003 03:15 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yep, the ever looming possibility of change...

Old Post May 9th, 2003 03:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I know you can choose, just the tone of what is being said suggests the exotic weapons are better with no penalty. We shall see, though.

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2003 10:39 AM
yerssot

I made up my mind, blue female twi'lek, two sabres: blue and green smile

Old Post May 9th, 2003 03:15 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

whoa...remind me not to mess with your character!

Old Post May 9th, 2003 07:07 PM
yerssot

oh, I'm always gentle when treating ladies wink

Old Post May 9th, 2003 07:48 PM