KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full power Kuurth vs Superman

Full power Kuurth vs Superman
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

probably kuurth. wonder if doomsday would do better.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 01:02 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Breaker of Oceans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Anyone who thinks Kuurth is above the Black Racer needs a slap punch in the face.

thumb up

Regarding this fight, if Superman doesn't want to be touched by Kuurth, he won't be. Adding to that, the amount of sheer power Superman brings to this fight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Kuurth went up against in his showdown with the X-Men.

The only unknown here is how well Superman would take a hit from a magical hammer wielded by a Herald level being.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 01:28 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Full power Kuurth vs Superman

Originally posted by Nihilist
No bfr.

Who wins

Why post spite threads?
No one here is such a Superman fan that says he will beat Kuurth.

You wasted time with this thread indeed.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 01:49 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by zopzop

The only unknown here is how well Superman would take a hit from a magical hammer wielded by a Herald level being.

It didn't work for Thor. big grin

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 02:39 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Cogito
All I know is that Superman can dish out more punishment than anything the X-Men did to Kuurth.

Is it enough? Probably not.

you know nothing john snow.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 02:53 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

Regarding this fight, if Superman doesn't want to be touched by Kuurth, he won't be. Adding to that, the amount of sheer power Superman brings to this fight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Kuurth went up against in his showdown with the X-Men.

good thing superman never gets hit unless he wants to. His long comic history has surely proven that...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 02:54 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by keiththegreat
thumb up

thumbs up for biased! smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 02:55 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Kuurth takes this..he's just more powerful..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:02 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Superman, at best, could fight defensively and prevent Kuurth from mounting a decent offensive, but really, that's about it.

I don't subscribe to the no-limits fallacy of Kuurth others might, but I have a hard time thinking of how Kal could best him for a forum win.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:03 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Breaker of Oceans

Originally posted by Lord Feron
good thing superman never gets hit unless he wants to. His long comic history has surely proven that...

Have you seen how Kuurth "fights", he's a lumbering off. Superman is a confirmed blitzer. Cut the crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:22 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Wasn't Collosusnaut getting his bones broken when he was fighting Kuurth as a herald of the serpent? if that collosusnaut's bones were breaking why won't kuurth's? The Serpent had to pull Kuurth out of there because he would have ended up losing but the fact is, he was able to hurt Collosusnaut so Kuurth would can be hurt as well. I was more impressed by Nul tbh.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:22 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Kuurt seems pretty powerful

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...n541-Page21.jpg

But, This seems awfully familiar, except for the fact that Doomsday is NOT AMPED, he is steam rolling the JLA (not the best JLA btw, but decent), with one hand behind his back and the some JLA members RUN out of energy trying to stop Doomsday, meaning that they did really went all out trying to stop Doomsday.

And Pre power up Superman alone stalemated THAT character who is steam rolling the JLA, now add that to the fact that Superman has 2 power upgrades after that and seems like a good match up.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...A_V2_069_14.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...manv2074-12.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...manv2074-13.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...manv2074-14.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...manv2074-15.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/...manv2074-16.jpg

Just saying.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 13th, 2012 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 06:27 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman, at best, could fight defensively and prevent Kuurth from mounting a decent offensive, but really, that's about it.

I don't subscribe to the no-limits fallacy of Kuurth others might, but I have a hard time thinking of how Kal could best him for a forum win.

I agree with you here. My limit for Classic Juggs is 10x more than the Godblast of Thor in order to just damage him but 20x more in order to damage him in such a way that you can actually win a fight from him.

The reason I come up with these numbers is because Juggs barely felt Thor's Godblast. So I reason something 10x stronger (which is hella reasonable) would damage him. But since Juggs heals, I would say 20x would damage him enough to to have a chance to beat him before he heals back up.

Since Kuurth is backed by both Cyttorak and the Serpent then I would have to say maybe 12-15x to damage him and 22-25x in order to win.

In all other Juggs fights Superman wins because of bfr. But not against Kuurth.

Any attacks in comics possibly greater than 20x a Godblast? I know universe destroyers have that power (Molecule Man, Thanos with IG, Ultimate Nullify-er, etc.)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 02:45 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by h1a8
I agree with you here. My limit for Classic Juggs is 10x more than the Godblast of Thor in order to just damage him but 20x more in order to damage him in such a way that you can actually win a fight from him.

The reason I come up with these numbers is because Juggs barely felt Thor's Godblast. So I reason something 10x stronger (which is hella reasonable) would damage him. But since Juggs heals, I would say 20x would damage him enough to to have a chance to beat him before he heals back up.

Since Kuurth is backed by both Cyttorak and the Serpent then I would have to say maybe 12-15x to damage him and 22-25x in order to win.

In all other Juggs fights Superman wins because of bfr. But not against Kuurth.

Any attacks in comics possibly greater than 20x a Godblast? I know universe destroyers have that power (Molecule Man, Thanos with IG, Ultimate Nullify-er, etc.)

Man I hope you didn't pull those numbers out of your ass because that must have hurt. sick

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:35 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Diesldude
Wasn't Collosusnaut getting his bones broken when he was fighting Kuurth as a herald of the serpent? if that collosusnaut's bones were breaking why won't kuurth's? The Serpent had to pull Kuurth out of there because he would have ended up losing but the fact is, he was able to hurt Collosusnaut so Kuurth would can be hurt as well. I was more impressed by Nul tbh.

i think you are getting your facts all mixed up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:45 PM
carver9

Jugs 10/10

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by h1a8
My limit for Classic Juggs is 10x more than the Godblast of Thor in order to just damage him but 20x more in order to damage him in such a way that you can actually win a fight from him.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 04:15 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Diesldude
Because Colossusnaut only had Cytorrak's power and not Cytorrak's power + the Worthy's power. This is FP Kuurth. And Serpent arguably pulled normal Kuurth out because Colossusnaut was reversing the runes' energies back onto themselves.

Which was a result of Colossusnaut' magical unstoppability. Something Superman is not going to replicate on a FP Kuurth who will, in fact, be magically unstoppable.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 09:04 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by Cogito
Man I hope you didn't pull those numbers out of your ass because that must have hurt. sick

Ok if a Godblast barely tickles Juggs then how many times more power does one need to actually damage him?

How many times more force does someone have to apply over being tickled to damage you? 5x stronger tickle, 10x stronger tickle?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:07 AM
Diesldude

Originally posted by ODG
Because Colossusnaut only had Cytorrak's power and not Cytorrak's power + the Worthy's power. This is FP Kuurth. And Serpent arguably pulled normal Kuurth out because Colossusnaut was reversing the runes' energies back onto themselves.

Which was a result of Colossusnaut' magical unstoppability. Something Superman is not going to replicate on a FP Kuurth who will, in fact, be magically unstoppable.
I never questioned colossusnaut's unstoppability, I bring up the fact that he was getting his bones broken by a sub-Thor level being. The thing that gives kuurt his invulnerability is also the same thing giving collosuanaut his. Their fight proves that Kuurt at full power isn't as invulnerable as many here believe and he can be hurt by physical blows.

Last edited by Diesldude on Jul 14th, 2012 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:13 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote