KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full power Kuurth vs Superman

Full power Kuurth vs Superman
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diesldude
I never questioned colossusnaut's unstoppability, I bring up the fact that he was getting his bones broken by a sub-Thor level being. This kinda shows you that kuurt isn't as invulnerable as many here believe and he can be hurt by physical blows.

That wasn't a full powered Kuurth. confused

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:17 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by carver9
That wasn't a full powered Kuurth. confused
ok a differnt angle, i know others got what i said but ill clarify, what makes full power kuurt invulnerable? The gem of cytorak? Well collosusnaut had it and he was getting his bones broken so why would a full powered kuurt be more invulnerable?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:28 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I never questioned colossusnaut's unstoppability, I bring up the fact that he was getting his bones broken by a sub-Thor level being. The thing that gives kuurt his invulnerability is also the same thing giving collosuanaut his. Their fight proves that Kuurt at full power isn't as invulnerable as many here believe and he can be hurt by physical blows.
Juggernaut never had his bones even broken by Thor, much less Thor's ultimate attack: the Godblast.

Colossusnaut =/= FP Kuurth anymore than Colossusnaut =/= Juggernaut.

Accordingly, substituting Collosusnaut's feats/stats for FP Kuurth's isn't very reliable.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:34 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never questioned colossusnaut's unstoppability, I bring up the fact that he was getting his bones broken by a sub-Thor level being. The thing that gives kuurt his invulnerability is also the same thing giving collosuanaut his. Their fight proves that Kuurt at full power isn't as invulnerable as many here believe and he can be hurt by physical blows.
How is kuurth sub thor?
Thor may have defeated angrigir and nnul but that doesnt mean he is more ppwerful than any worthy. He friggin passed out after he bfred nul who wasnt even phased by it.

Also colossusnaut doesnt have classic juggernauts durability. Cyttorak powers are working different on him.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:35 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How is kuurth sub thor?
Thor may have defeated angrigir and nnul but that doesnt mean he is more ppwerful than any worthy. He friggin passed out after he bfred nul who wasnt even phased by it.

Also colossusnaut doesnt have classic juggernauts durability. Cyttorak powers are working different on him.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe that Thor KO'd Nul, as you see an unaudible speech bubble a second after he was sent flying off into space. Thor did not hurt Nul, and if bfr was not an option, I think he would have lost hard.

Nul's speech was not capable of being heard because he was in a vacuum.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 01:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How is kuurth sub thor?

That Kurrth no longer had the backing from Cytorak, so he was a human with an amp from the serpent and compare that to angrir. Kurrth that was fighing colossus and breaking his bones was at or below Angrir and you know what thor did to him right?
So I am not wrong to say that Colossusnaut was fighting a being below Thor level.
And this guy was breaking Collosusnaut's bones.

Originally posted by ODG
Juggernaut never had his bones even broken by Thor, much less Thor's ultimate attack: the Godblast.

Colossusnaut =/= FP Kuurth anymore than Colossusnaut =/= Juggernaut.

Accordingly, substituting Collosusnaut's feats/stats for FP Kuurth's isn't very reliable.

I am not comparing colossusnaut with FP Kurrth, i am comparing powers. Was there any statement that said that juggernaut's powers worked differently based on who had them? I am going by how the powers of Juggernaut were portrayed at the time Kurrth was a worthy. The juggernauts powers at the time Kurrt was in comics allowed for his bones to be broken.
This thread doesn't say full powered Kurrth with Classic juggernaut's durability. FP Kurrth can be hurt and have his bones broken and it won't take 20x godblast like h1 says to do it.

Last edited by Diesldude on Jul 14th, 2012 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 02:56 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I am not comparing colossusnaut with FP Kurrth, i am comparing powers. Was there any statement that said that juggernaut's powers worked differently based on who had them? I am going by how the powers of Juggernaut were portrayed at the time Kurrth was a worthy. The juggernauts powers at the time Kurrt was in comics allowed for his bones to be broken.
This thread doesn't say full powered Kurrth with Classic juggernaut's durability.
There was no statement that said that Juggernaut's worked the same based on who had them either. Which is what you appear to be assuming even though clearly, it does depend on who has them.

This thread says FP Kuurth. It doesn't say Kuurth with Collosusnaut's durability.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:01 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by ODG
There was no statement that said that Juggernaut's worked the same based on who had them either. Which is what you appear to be assuming even though clearly, it does depend on who has them.

This thread says FP Kuurth. It doesn't say Kuurth with Collosusnaut's durability.

So, are you are saying that Colossus only got the unstoppability and not the durability?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:06 AM
DarkSaint85

So, are you are saying that Colossus only got the unstoppability and not the durability?

It seemed pretty clear that's what happened. He was only just getting into his powers, after all. And we have seen since then that Colossaunaut has levels of power which he can access.

As for the thread, Kuurth wins.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:07 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Stoic
I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe that Thor KO'd Nul, as you see an unaudible speech bubble a second after he was sent flying off into space. Thor did not hurt Nul, and if bfr was not an option, I think he would have lost hard.

Nul's speech was not capable of being heard because he was in a vacuum.

Nul was greater than Angrir right? so obviously, not all worthies were at the same power level, right..

So what made Nul stronger than angrir?
Angrir was Thing + amp from the serpent
and
Nul was WWH + amp from the serpent.
So what do we have with Kurrth who fought with Colossusnaut?
not juggernaut + amp from serpent, I'll be generous and say the strongest man alive with an amp from the serpent.

This is still less than thing + amp from the serpent. And we know how he stacked with Thor right?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:10 AM
ODG

I'm saying that since Collosusnaut clearly didn't get the same level of durability that Juggernaut got, how can you be so sure he got the same durability that FP Kuurth got?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:10 AM
Diesldude

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It seemed pretty clear that's what happened. He was only just getting into his powers, after all. And we have seen since then that Colossaunaut has levels of power which he can access.

As for the thread, Kuurth wins.
So you can switch durability on and off?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:11 AM
DarkSaint85

If you're a magical deity who lives in another dimension, and you're granting (key word here) power to a lackey, yes, you can.

Even more so if your lackey has to access his power by giving into his destructive tendencies.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by ODG
I'm saying that since Collosusnaut clearly didn't get the same level of durability that Juggernaut got, how can you be so sure he got the same durability that FP Kuurth got?

Do we have the juggernaut ever discribe a fight the way colossus did?
Cytorrak took away his powers from FP kurrth and made colossus his new avatar but there is no proof that he witheld powers from him. matter of fact IIRC it is even stated he gave him more.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:15 AM
Diesldude

If you're a magical deity who lives in another dimension, and you're granting (key word here) power to a lackey, yes, you can.

Even more so if your lackey has to access his power by giving into his destructive tendencies.

Seriously? I know you want FP kurrt to win, i understand that but are you saying that now the powers of juggernaut are granted incrementally? I never heard of this stance before? is this something new or are you just saying this because it backs up your position?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:22 AM
ODG

Do we have the juggernaut ever discribe a fight the way colossus did?
Cytorrak took away his powers from FP kurrth and made colossus his new avatar but there is no proof that he witheld powers from him. matter of fact IIRC it is even stated he gave him more.
No. We don't have the Juggernaut ever describe a fight the way Colossus did. But he isn't the kind of stoic guy that wouldn't mention his bones being broken and his skull being cracked if that's what indeed was happening to him. Because he has mentioned that sort of stuff when he was depowered and he was getting wrecked.

I don't see where it was noted that Cytorrak gave Collossusnaut more power than he ever gave to FP Kuurth. Cytorrak was quite happy with FP Kuurth before he realized that he was the Serpent's servant.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:24 AM
DarkSaint85

Seriously? I know you want FP kurrt to win, i understand that but are you saying that now the powers of juggernaut are granted incrementally? I never heard of this stance before? is this something new or are you just saying this because it backs up your position?

Did you see AvX, when Colossus was fighting Rulk underwater? He was normal, then gave into his dark side or whatever, then had Doomsday like armoured spikes coming out everywhere. Proceeds to kill Rulk, until Rulk shows him he's damaging Utopia's support pillar. Colossus then powers down, and let's him smash him up.

So there are levels to the power.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:32 AM
Diesldude

Originally posted by ODG
No. We don't have the Juggernaut ever describe a fight the way Colossus did. But he isn't the kind of stoic guy that wouldn't mention his bones being broken and his skull being cracked if that's what indeed was happening to him. Because he has mentioned that sort of stuff when he was depowered and he was getting wrecked.

I don't see where it was noted that Cytorrak gave Collossusnaut more power than he ever gave to FP Kuurth. Cytorrak was quite happy with FP Kuurth before he realized that he was the Serpent's servant.

Last post on this, i made my case, we'll agree to disagree then..

On to my post
You have full powered Kurrth.
What made this full powered kurrth special as compared to other worties?
The powers granted by cytorak. Now these powers were taken from him and given to Colossus.

This colossus with the powers taken from fp kurrth was really unstoppable but also had his bones broken.

Now you takes these powers back from colossus and give them back to kurrth, now is he going to be more invulnerable? I don't think so.

Last edited by Diesldude on Jul 14th, 2012 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:33 AM
Diesldude

Did you see AvX, when Colossus was fighting Rulk underwater? He was normal, then gave into his dark side or whatever, then had Doomsday like armoured spikes coming out everywhere. Proceeds to kill Rulk, until Rulk shows him he's damaging Utopia's support pillar. Colossus then powers down, and let's him smash him up.

So there are levels to the power.

This is like the juggernaut with the helmet to increase his invulnerability.
But the inherent durability that is part of the powerset granted by the gem of cytorak is not something you can turn off and then turn back on its always there.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:38 AM
ODG

^ Except it has been turned on and off, by both Cytorrak and by his avatars.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:44 AM