KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full power Kuurth vs Superman

Full power Kuurth vs Superman
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diesldude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ODG
^ Except it has been turned on and off, by both Cytorrak and by his avatars.
Can't deny that because it's up to Cytorrak. But why would you purposely handicap yourself before a fight?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:47 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Because Cytorrak is a capricious jerk and sometimes the avatar wants to lose, like Collosusnaut wanted to lose against Rulk before his rage consumed him and he further endangered Utopia.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 03:50 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wait a minute. Too many people don't know this but Cyttorak took his powers from Cain more than once and Cain was still as strong as Colossus, even while being depowered. For some strange reason, Cain body stores the Cytorakk powers within him. Hell, he defeated Rhino and Cytorrak wasn't giving him any of his powers. With that said, its debatable if Cain without the Serpent powers was a regular human.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 04:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute. Too many people don't know this but Cyttorak took his powers from Cain more than once and Cain was still as strong as Colossus, even while being depowered. For some strange reason, Cain body stores the Cytorakk powers within him. Hell, he defeated Rhino and Cytorrak wasn't giving him any of his powers. With that said, its debatable if Cain without the Serpent powers was a regular human.

Cain was stated as not being as strong as pre-death Colossus, if you believe what Beast said.

And Colossus got an amp after he came back.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 04:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Cain was stated as not being as strong as pre-death Colossus, if you believe what Beast said.

And Colossus got an amp after he came back.

But he was lifting weights that Colossus struggled with. He was as strong if not stronger. The point of this is, Cain body stores Cytorrak power.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 04:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Stoic
I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe that Thor KO'd Nul, as you see an unaudible speech bubble a second after he was sent flying off into space. Thor did not hurt Nul, and if bfr was not an option, I think he would have lost hard.

Nul's speech was not capable of being heard because he was in a vacuum.

While I don't disagree...the vacuum in space has not stopped people from being heard before. Comic logic FTW

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 04:40 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Zack Fair
While I don't disagree...the vacuum in space has not stopped people from being heard before. Comic logic FTW

The thing that helps his case is...Nul was knocked "away" from Earth, past the moon and past a planet, he made a U-Turn in space and was heading back to earth. Someone unconscious can't turn in space which is what Nul did.

As for Cain being depowered. Here is a Cain that wasn't getting any power from Cytorrak.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...4399283zt4.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...7974227qg4.jpg/

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 04:45 AM
Diesldude

^^ Cain is a mutant and is a physically big man. So he would be strong, but I dont think he is in Ben or Colossus' class.
So now cain stores cytorrak's powers? I just love how people are coming up with new hypothesis every other post. I do see where you are going with this though. You want to say that it takes more power than what thor had to hurt Cytorrak's avatar at that time.

Originally posted by ODG
^ Because Cytorrak is a capricious jerk and sometimes the avatar wants to lose, like Collosusnaut wanted to lose against Rulk before his rage consumed him and he further endangered Utopia.

You can say Colossus got serious but he isn't the hulk and he doesn't get more powerful as he gets angrier. I havn't read this story, but him going godslayer isn't a power displayed by juggernaut or kurrth. This is something new not something displayed by kurrth.

Unless they come out and say that colossusnaut was fighting at less than 100% against kurrth we have to go with what was shown and it was shown that he had all of the powers that were granted to kurrth, which were then taken from kurrth and given to colossus. Note the unstoppability that you mentioned earlier. :-)

Side note, first time i think I have ever gone back and forth with you. Glad that we kept it civil thumb up not saying that you are uncivil/condenscending in your posts. smile

Last edited by Diesldude on Jul 14th, 2012 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 04:50 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

But he was lifting weights that Colossus struggled with. He was as strong if not stronger. The point of this is, Cain body stores Cytorrak power.

Who said Colossus struggled with them?

Cain was the one struggling, iirc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 04:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Diesldude...

Ok, did I miss something? When was it stated that Cain was a mutant? Cytorrak wasn't lending Cain any powers but Cain was still a class 90 or low class 100. Cytorrak taking his powers during his fight against Colossonaut doesnt mean he still didn't have a fragment of it stored in him since we've seen on NUMEROUS of occasions that Cain without Cytorrak lending him powers is still super strong.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:12 AM
carver9

Who said Colossus struggled with them?

Cain was the one struggling, iirc.

IIRC...wasn't he lifting a little more than Colossus during the time the weight was placed on him?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:14 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

IIRC...wasn't he lifting a little more than Colossus during the time the weight was placed on him?

IIRC it said that he was struggling with weight that Colossus could lift.

And that was pre-second amp Colossus too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:15 AM
Diesldude

@Diesldude...

Ok, did I miss something? When was it stated that Cain was a mutant? Cytorrak wasn't lending Cain any powers but Cain was still a class 90 or low class 100. Cytorrak taking his powers during his fight against Colossonaut doesnt mean he still didn't have a fragment of it stored in him since we've seen on NUMEROUS of occasions that Cain without Cytorrak lending him powers is still super strong.

my bad, sorry.. not sure why but I always though he was a mutant. probably because of his relation with Charles.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:17 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Diesldude
my bad, sorry.. not sure why but I always though he was a mutant. probably because of his relation with Charles.

It's ok but They are step brothers.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:19 AM
carver9

IIRC it said that he was struggling with weight that Colossus could lift.

And that was pre-second amp Colossus too.

You MIGHT be right and why are you saying "pre-second" amp? Colossus before his second amp was still a class 100.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:21 AM
nwg202

Colossus has 3 forms now sans phoenix force. Regular Colossus, juggy Colossus and demon Colossus.

Just curious how would you guys rank them in terms of strength and durabilty?

Serpent powered Cain, Classic Juggs, Colossus w/ gem, Serpent and gem powered Cain, Demon Colossus, pf and cyttorak powered Colossus (lol) and 8th day juggs.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:23 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Diesldude
You can say Colossus got serious but he isn't the hulk and he doesn't get more powerful as he gets angrier. I havn't read this story, but him going godslayer isn't a power displayed by juggernaut or kurrth. This is something new not something displayed by kurrth.

Unless they come out and say that colossusnaut was fighting at less than 100% against kurrth we have to go with what was shown and it was shown that he had all of the powers that were granted to kurrth and were taken from him and given to colossus. Note the unstoppability that you mentioned earlier. :-)

Side note, first time i think I ever gone back and forth with you. Glad that we kept it civil thumb up
Colossusnaut's appearances should make it clear that the more he revels in destruction, the more power he accesses.

You should also recognize that Cytorrak doesn't make all of his avatars equal. This is clear because Colossusnaut isn't equal to Juggernaut. It depends on Cytorrak's mood. And he has fluctuated a single avatar's power, Juggernaut, numerous times. In the face of these facts, reverse-projecting Colossusnaut's stats/powers onto FP Kuurth is dubious.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:28 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Yep. Cain's power level were all over the place most of the time. especially his force field.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:32 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You MIGHT be right and why are you saying "pre-second" amp? Colossus before his second amp was still a class 100.

No he wasn't. Sure he had high and low feats, but he was still generally in the 75-80 bracket.

We both know I'm usually right, so how about you just believe me and we can move on?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:34 AM
carver9

No he wasn't. Sure he had high and low feats, but he was still generally in the 75-80 bracket.

We both know I'm usually right, so how about you just believe me and we can move on?

No, just hell no. You aren't always right and I'm pretty sure you might not be right this time, I just don't have the comic in front of me right now.

Colossus was above the 75-80 ton class since the 90's. confused

You are getting your Colossus mixed up. He really didn't have any low fts during this era either when its concerning his strength.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:37 AM