KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full power Kuurth vs Superman

Full power Kuurth vs Superman
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
No, just hell no. You aren't always right and I'm pretty sure you might not be right this time, I just don't have the comic in front of me right now.

Colossus was above the 75-80 ton class since the 90's. confused

You are getting your Colossus mixed up. He really didn't have any low fts during this era either when its concerning his strength.

I'm right more than you are, which is generally enough for me.

No, he wasn't. His feats were too inconsistent to put him higher on a consistent basis.

He had low durability ones though, and with Colossus his durability has always been more impressive than his strength.

He wasn't a consistently class 100 guy until Whedon brought him back to life.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm right more than you are, which is generally enough for me.

No, he wasn't. His feats were too inconsistent to put him higher on a consistent basis.

He had low durability ones though, and with Colossus his durability has always been more impressive than his strength.

He wasn't a consistently class 100 guy until Whedon brought him back to life.

I agree, his durability fts were all over the place but his strength was consistent. Back in the 80's, you might have an argument for him not being a class 100 but during the 90's his strength jumped significantly. Don't understand why you can't accept this, especially since we both know he has the fts backing this up.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:43 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
I agree, his durability fts were all over the place but his strength was consistent. Back in the 80's, you might have an argument for him not being a class 100 but during the 90's his strength jumped significantly. Don't understand why you can't accept this, especially since we both know he has the fts backing this up.

His strength feats averaged out at about 75-80, which was why I said it.

His strength jumped during the Morlock Massacre, yes, but before that he had been weaker in the first place.

Don't presume to tell me what I do or don't know, please. That kind of patronising attitude won't wash.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by ODG
Colossusnaut's appearances should make it clear that the more he revels in destruction, the more power he accesses.

You should also recognize that Cytorrak doesn't make all of his avatars equal.

This is clear because Colossusnaut isn't equal to Juggernaut. It depends on Cytorrak's mood. And he has fluctuated a single avatar's power, Juggernaut, numerous times.

That's fine, it's usually shown, stated and explained or the writer makes up his own powerset. We don't have that here with colossusnaut, we have to go with what was shown at that time and that was his bones breaking.

Originally posted by ODG
In the face of these facts, reverse-projecting Colossusnaut's stats/powers onto FP Kuurth is dubious.

Ok, i'll give it another try. I am working on firewall upgrade so couldnt come up with a better example, let's say I gave carver 5 bucks, he pisses me off and I take it back and give it to H1. Did I give h1 less than what I gave Carver?

I can withold a buck(durability) and give him 4 but the only way to know is if H1 tells us that he only got 4 or I come out and say I gave him 4 only. We don't have that from Colossus or from Cytorrak. We have to go by what was shown at that time and that was Colossunaut with powers taken from FP kurrth had his bones broken.

This is why I believe superman can hurt fp kurrth and have him coming up on top.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 05:58 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Diesldude
That's fine, it's usually shown, stated and explained or the writer makes up his own powerset. We don't have that here with colossusnaut, we have to go with what was shown at that time and that was his bones breaking.

Ok, i'll give it another try. I am working on firewall upgrade so couldnt come up with a better example, let's say I gave carver 5 bucks, he pisses me off and I take it back and give it to H1. Did I give h1 less than what I gave Carver?

I can withold a buck(durability) and give him 4 but the only way to know is if H1 tells us that he only got 4 or I come out and say I gave him 4 only. We don't have that from Colossus or from Cytorrak. We have to go by what was shown at that time and that was Colossunaut with powers taken from FP kurrth had his bones broken.

This is why I believe superman can hurt fp kurrth and have him coming up on top.
Or we can go by how its been shown that Cyclops did not faze FP Kuurth in the slightest but Cyclops has eyebeamed Colossusnaut's helmet off with a single beam.

They're not on the same level of durability. FP Kuurth was far closer to classic Juggernaut than he ever was to Colossusnaut... and then some. After all, Juggernaut never displayed the type of tp resistance that FP Kuurth displayed sans helmet. Juggernaut never displayed the ability to immediately return from being BFR'ed by teleportation like FP Kuurth did. Juggernaut never levitated over open air or outright flew like FP Kuurth did.

This is why few believe that FP Kuurth operated on Colossusnaut's level of power. Or, for that matter, even classic Juggernaut's. Because he didn't.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Last edited by ODG on Jul 14th, 2012 at 06:50 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 06:48 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

juggernaut did actually "levitate" in his first appearance when assaulting the x-men. jean levitated him yet his unstoppably allowed him to advance forward as if he were walking on solid ground, it's not entirely the same thing but whatever.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 07:03 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^

Silence, or I'll honor you again.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 07:15 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2012 07:19 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:27 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Stalemate or Superman.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:29 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Kuurth in a massive stomp.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 08:42 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supes.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 09:05 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

jbl only showing his pussy when a superman thread shows up LOL

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 09:05 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by ghostman
jbl only showing his pussy when a superman thread shows up LOL
Does his choice "triggers" you?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 09:38 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

OWAW Superman or FC could pull this one. But it's hard to imagine how Kuurth can be overcome physically. However, Kuurth is to slow to win against a non CIS Superman. So either stalemate or Supes.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 09:57 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by vansonbee
Does his choice "triggers" you?
He can't help it. He's so programmed to cry... Superman wins! Superman wins! Superman wins!!, that I doubt he knows the definition of the word triggered. I'm going to write the definition on supermans right butt cheek so that he can read and learn what it means.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 12:56 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Ask one of your writer friends to do it, friend!

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 01:09 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ask one of your writer friends to do it, friend!
I might after the Christmas gathering and New Years party.Friend.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:50 PM
h1a8

Re: Full power Kuurth vs Superman

Originally posted by Nihilist
No bfr.

Who wins

Stalemate. Superman couldn’t put Kuurth down and Kuurth can’t hit Superman.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 02:57 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JBL
Kuurth in a massive stomp.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 12:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote