KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman

Batman
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah, I know! I lost interest in Superman ages ago, but Batman is always cool to watch! I saw where they're selling Batman Returns and Batman Forever at reduced prices at a local store. Danny Devito was too freakish as the Penguin,and that's why I have never been able to watch it all the way through. Now Catwoman was pretty hot in that one! I had had hopes she would come back in a future film, but it ain't happened yet.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 07:30 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard Halle Berry is playing that role of an all catwoman movie.They say Michelle Pfrier is too old for the part but Halle is already 35 or older.I'm not saying she can't pull it off but by the time there's a part two she's would be early 40's.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 07:35 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Halle Berry as Catwoman? It might work, but as you say there is the age thing in regards to who will probably get the part. I suppose it's the same thing with Ashley Judd?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 07:41 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Hollywood has a thing of putting older women in roles of very much younger women parts.The girl who played Velma in scooby doo was in a show about highschooler but she just turned 28 this year.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 07:46 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

So are you in favor of a Catwoman movie? And do you think the next Batman film should start over and ignore the previous films?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 01:33 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I do think the catwoman movie would do good.Unless Keaton comes back and a much needed better script if not try to do it from scratch.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 02:04 AM
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

I've only seen BatmanForever. I didn't really enjoy it to be honest and I haven't exactly bothered to try and watch the others.
I liek Jack Nicholson though, he was the joker right?

I heard that David Boreanaz (Angel) was a "maybe" for Superman.
HOw about him as Batman? he has the edginess right?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 06:22 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

He would be a good Batman, I think. Batman Forever is my favorite out of all the films. And yes asami, he did play the Joker in the first film.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 06:41 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Greatest villian to me was the joker.For superman I not waiting for that one because batman is much more interesting character.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 11:42 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I agree, augeybana.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 12:20 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard there's a punisher out Thomas Jane is said to play him and it's offical.It's a good thing pick a low class actor to play a big comic role.Tobey Magire wasn't to popular before Spider Man and Be Affelck was good but they didn't need a big actor to pull it off.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 12:27 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The Joker was the most dangerous villian Batman ever faced in the films. Although I am more into the Riddler as played by Jim Carey. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 12:29 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Jim Carrey did a good job.Not much an evil guy but played it like the riddler supposed to be played as by a crazyman.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 12:32 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That's how Frank Gorshin(the Original Riddler) played it. By the way, very cool avatar ! Looks great! I just saw XMen on TV last night, so I finally know who most of the characters are!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 01:34 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Thanks I notice you change ours all the time that;'s cool.But I remeber Frank Gorshin He was my favorite character in the old batman shows.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 01:57 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

He was the villian behind the scenes in the recent Batman TV special. Adam West and Burt ward came back as themselves and went looking for the Riddler when the old Batmobile was stolen at a charity event for children.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:16 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I know I miss it.Was it any good.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i love batman! i enjoy watching the 90's cartoon, but not batman beyond. they need to put it back on toonami. i know that he doesn't have any super powers, but with all the smarts, gadgets, villians, and side kicks make up for it and rocks. the live movies weren't that great. i think making ones about his younger years, where he's just starting out as batz, that'd more interesting to see on the big screen. too bad those early ideas for them didn't work. i hope they try again. maybe not with ben affleck. there's a bunch of people who'd make good young batz. but who? *there were also plans of josh as young superman. but that got cancelled. oh darn! i wanted to see him in tights ^.~ *

my fave characters were Nightwing, Poison Ivy, Live Wire, and Batgirl. i never read the comics before, just the ones based on the toon are the best!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 01:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah, it was pretty good! I taped it the night it aired. Parts of it were as silly as the original series that inspired it. Suprises around every corner!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 12:35 PM
Sünden

Batman (the movie): Classic
Batman Returns: A really good movie
Batman Forever: Crap
Batman and Robin: Equally crappy or worse
Batman the Animated Series: Excellent
Batman Beyond: [read: Batman the Animated Series]
Batman (with Adam West): Horrible (but funny)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 03:05 AM
Sünden is currently offline Click here to Send Sünden a Private Message Find more posts by Sünden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote