KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman

Batman
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zimbo
The craziest man ever

I'm glad they changed their mind

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 11:35 AM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

That a good thing Brad may look cool but he can't pass off as a teenager.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 04:26 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Augey, are they actually making this movie?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 04:49 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah the first batman movie is supposed to be about the first Year batman becomes batman when he's a teenager.But the studio is ready to make a batman vs superman movie they just need a prducer to cut the budget.but batman year one is the first movie they want to do.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 11:05 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Two different films? Released at the same time? That could prove problematic at best.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 12:23 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Not at the same time but the batman/superman is supposed to come out the follwing year.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 09:39 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh good. We don't want overkill with these things. Which are you wanting to see more- Batman Year One or Batman Vs. Superman? I'd go for the latter.Mainly because it would have to be pretty good to pull something like that off.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:03 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah this movie is good but I kinda feel like no one will win they'll make it a draw.I don't know why but I feel that how it would end.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:17 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah it's like the Star Trek thing between the classic cast and the next generation. Which crew would win if both were pitted against each other? That sort of thing.There's no real solution everybody would go for.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:22 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think batman should just jam kryptonite down superman throat the movie would last 5 min.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:35 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I can see it now- Batman Vs Superman:The 5- Minute Motion Picture Event of the Century!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:42 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I'll watch it.Pay $9.00 bucks to watch it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:48 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Sorry about taking so long in replying. I think The Man just shut down another discussion on another page. But heck yeah I would pay to see that fight!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:55 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Quite all right but I have no Idea who would make a good Batman.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:04 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Not in this particular film.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:12 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

true.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:24 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I think I'm all Batman-out!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 07:49 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

yeah I don't know what else to say but batman rocks.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 11:39 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hey Moderator, want to go ahead and close this thread? We can't think of much more to say.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 04:43 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah ran out of things to say.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:09 PM