KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rianna, afraid of what she's seeing, doesn't wait until Myraline completely crumbles away and instead turns and runs back down the path that led her here.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 04:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You turn to run. Your chest is burning furiously as you labor to breathe. You stumble and start to fall...

And then you wake up, gasping for breath. It is not so hard to breath now that you are awake. But you cannot see anything. It is pitch black wherever you are; there is no difference between closing your eyes and opening them.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 08:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

This time Rianna will lay still for a moment, trying to get herself under control, trying to make sense of that dream...and trying to not think about the last things she remembered doing.

"Where am I," she states after a moment. Can she sense anyone else there?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 03:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nope! You are completely alone in the darkness. And it is now that all those memories come flooding back to you. The last thing you remember is falling from the bowels of Cloud City.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 07:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

She doesn't like this...nearly as much as she's not even sure how she's there, wherever "there" is. She should not have survived that fall...

She is also quite determined to not think about the things she did, as if she can pretend they never happened.

She's going to see if she can get up and find her way out of this dark room. She wants some answers.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 10:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You bump your head when you try to stand up. You have to crouch or lay down.

You are also quite aware that you are generally in pain.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 10:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

Considering what happened, that's no surprise...

Is there room to crawl? Rianna wants OUT of there. She's not too fond of pitch blackness like that.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 11:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You have about a foot of space to your sides, and two feet front and back (when laying down).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 11:25 PM
Peach
mordrem

...okay, she does not like that. At all. She's going to feel around for anything that'll let her out...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 11:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You feel that the walls of your cell are rough metal. It is slightly damp and cool.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:22 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna, starting to panic slightly at being trapped, starts banging on the wall of this tiny cell, very much wanting out of there.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Your hands make dull thuds each time you hit the walls. These are thick walls.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:31 AM
Peach
mordrem

What about the ceiling or floor? Any better luck there?

Also, does she have her lightsaber? Don't know how I didn't think of that...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nope.

You are keenly aware that you are lightly clad when you try to feel for your belt. No lightsaber(s) though.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 01:19 AM
Peach
mordrem

And Rianna likes both of those facts not at all...

Someone had to have put her there, and injured as she is, she's sure they'll come and check on her soon. She's just not sure how long she'll be able to wait patiently trapped in a tiny cell that, quite frankly, terrifies her.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 01:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are not certainly how injured you are at this point. Time has certainly passed. How much, you are unsure. You don't like all this uncertainty.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 02:13 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well let's see. Rianna doesn't know where she is, why she's there, who put her there (though she can make a good guess), how she got there, how she's even still alive in the first place, how long it's been, how much her injuries have healed...

...yeah, she doesn't like not knowing these things one bit.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 02:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That line of thoughts is going to put you in a panic.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 03:55 AM
Peach
mordrem

Just being trapped there is going to do that! She's a damn fearful person, stuck in a tiny pitch black place with no idea what's going on...that's not a recipe for calmness at all.

And she's also quite certain that that's very intentional, too.

(hell, this is making me feel claustrophobic...)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

If Rianna is not able to keep her calm, it will come to Willpower rolls to avoid panicking and hurting herself.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:08 AM