KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will do her best to try and stay calm, but she can't help but think about those things, as well as the fact that she hates waiting on anything.

On the other hand, it's distracting her from thinking about what had happened before she woke up here...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:12 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Focusing on something else may help.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hell, Rianna will try to meditate. It's never been something she was much good at, but if it'll help, she's willing to give it a go.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What will you dwell upon during your meditation?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 05:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Anything that isn't the current situation...

Rianna's still curious about the glimpses of visions she had seen, on Taneshla and Bespin. She still wants to know what they are and figures it'd be safer than working herself into a panic, and she doesn't want to admit to what she wound up doing on Bespin.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 05:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Certainly! What did you see in those visions?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 05:48 AM
Peach
mordrem

I don't actually remember, beyond the first just showing her a glimpse of a red cloak.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 05:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, you did see the red cloak. Where else did you see it?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 05:52 AM
Peach
mordrem

The Crimson Queen wore one...and then Gallador threw it at Rianna.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 06:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes. So why did it appear to you?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 06:12 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, I know it was a glimpse of who she becomes... stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 06:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna doesn't know that.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 06:16 PM
Peach
mordrem

No she doesn't. She has no idea why she saw that, or why Rand chose to hide that vision from her. She still wants to know what the actual vision was.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 06:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Why does Rand do anything to you?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 09:14 PM
Peach
mordrem

Because he's been determined for ages that Rianna fall to the Dark Side and become his apprentice. He was probably hoping the frustration of not knowing what it was would make her do what he wanted.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 11:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Simple curiosity does not draw Force-Users to the Dark Side of the Force.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 08:47 AM
Peach
mordrem

No, but he did apparently have a dozen other plans as well...maybe it would have given away something.

Also curious how he knew where she was from. I don't know if Rianna even knew that - somehow I doubt that sort of thing is public record.

Essentially, though, Rianna doesn't know why Rand felt the need to hide it from her. She's not entirely sure that the vision even existed in the first place - if you can hide a vision from someone, surely you can plant a bit of one in their mind? But, really, she doesn't understand why Rand does anything he does. Or why he was even so set on her in the first place.

Last edited by Peach on Aug 8th, 2012 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 01:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It may not be public record. The Jedi Archives would certainly have that information.

It is clear that Rand is powerful in the Force enough to cast his shadow over others. You aren't certain that the Force works that way, or that even the most powerful Sith Lords were able to do that.

Though again, studies in Jedi Lore aren't your strongest.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:07 PM
Peach
mordrem

Nope, something that Rianna is rather regretting...

And nope, she's not sure that it could work that way, but neither had she heard before of someone hiding a vision from another person, so who knows?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 02:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The ability of the Dark Side to cloud visions is something the Sith of old could do. You suppose it is no surprise that other adherents to the black ways can do it too.

So you think Rand was hiding something important from you? Something that he was doing?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 03:12 AM