KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"Why would I want to learn from you?! I have no interest in the Dark Side!" Rianna says, trying again (likely futilely) to force her prison open.

"Just let me out of here...why did you even rescue me in the first place? Why not just let me die?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You have more interest than you are willing to admit," Rand says. "And what use would you be if you were dead?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"No," Rianna says. "I refuse to believe that. And what do I care what use you think I have? I'm not simply something to be used..."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:06 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"No, you are not," Rand says, "but my sentence remains true. Dead, you are of no use to anyone, not even yourself. You are getting your chance to become great, Rianna. Greater than you could have been as a Knight."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"What could possibly be so great about this?!" Rianna replies.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You will come to understand it," Rand says. "You cannot blame me for everything, Rianna."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I don't want to understand - I don't want any of this! I want no part in your plans or anything of the sort..."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 04:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rand meets that with silence again. And the silence lasts; there is no further response to anything that you say.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 04:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

So not only is Rianna rather displeased with being trapped as she is, she's also freaking over the fact that Rand has her. Awesome.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 06:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That sounds like a Willpower check! You do not pass this time, and start to pound helplessly against the walls of the casket. You take 5 damage as you aggravate your wounds.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 08:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will try and calm down, before she panics and injures herself further.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 12:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You start to calm, then. Trying a Jedi method only makes you angry. At least you aren't flailing.

It is indeed unfortunate that Rand has you captive. You certainly do not feel that he is alone is watching over you.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 04:37 AM
Peach
mordrem

Oh yeah. And Rianna is especially nervous about the fact that Vash is likely around, nearly as much as she is about Rand's presence. She highly doubts he's going to be willing to forgive her, and she's in no condition to do anything if he tries something...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 06:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

And Vash is not the only henchman Rand has. Gallador and Tanic won't be far off. You wonder if Rand even has others that he has swayed to his cause.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 03:40 PM
Peach
mordrem

Of the ones she knows about, she's less concerned about Tanic and Gallador. She thinks Tanic would likely leave her be, and Gallador's just weird. Vash has reason to want to kill her, though, and while normally he's not a match for her right now she'd be in serious trouble.

She's going to try to not think about if he has anyone else on his side...the ones she knows about are more than enough to worry her.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 04:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Your assessment about Rand's collection of miscreants is right; they are dangerous individuals who don't like you much.

Except Tanic.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 04:24 AM
Peach
mordrem

Such a happy thought.

Still, if she can somehow get out of here and find Tanic, then maybe she'll be okay...

Though on the other hand she did play a small part in Tanic falling to the Dark Side as well, so she doesn't want to count on anything from him.

Last edited by Peach on Aug 31st, 2012 at 05:37 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 05:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

More than you could count on Gallador or Vash.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 08:40 AM
Peach
mordrem

Oh yeah, definitely. Now she just needed to get out of there, somehow...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 09:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That would be great!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:13 AM