KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rianna is going to check along the walls and corners carefully one last time, in case she missed anything, though she doubts it at this point.

She's fairly certain though that she's not getting out of there until Rand decides to let her out. At least the bacta will hopefully help her injuries some...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nothing to find except where the lid of the casket meets the back. It is sealed tight. If only you were stronger!

You are feeling a little better. The bacta is diluted though.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Better yet, if only she had her lightsaber...

Rianna is definitely certain that every last bit of this was planned deliberately by Rand and that he wants her off-guard and weakened. Even unarmed she's quite deadly when in good health. Rand's group may be dangerous people who don't like her much, but she's not much pleased with him or his lackeys and she can be pretty damn dangerous herself as well.

Is she still not able to really sense anything?

"Rand, I know that if you're not there yourself, you've got some way of keeping an eye on me..." she says.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:33 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Your Force senses feel very cloudy. You felt somewhat cold when speaking with Rand, but that has faded.

There is not a response for some time. Eventually, a voice comes through.

"Hi Rianna," says Tanic over the comm.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna feels some relief that it is Tanic that responds, though she's not sure if she can trust him at all - she's no idea how much he's changed since joining up with Rand, after all.

"Tanic...what is going on? Why am I in...this? For that matter, how did I even get here?" she says, trying to hide how nervous she is.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I can't tell you that," Tanic says. "Not yet. How do you feel?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 03:21 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Why not? Why can't I know?" Rianna asks. "And...not very well. I need to get out of this!"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I can't let you out," Tanic says. "You'll try to run or fight. You're in no condition for either thing."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:28 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Don't you think I know that? I remember what happened at the end there, and I'm not stupid," Rianna snaps in response.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You're not stupid," Tanic says. "You're certainly emotional and brash. We all are, when we first... you know. I've treated your wounds as best as Rand will allow. He's concerned you'll try to flee. As am I."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

"What do you mean, as best as he'll allow?" Rianna asks. "And what do you care? What does anyone care?"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I don't want you dead," Tanic says. "If you try to flee, you'll die. The game has changed. We're all you've got."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:38 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I don't believe that. None of this I want...I threw myself off that catwalk because I'd rather die than be brought back to Coruscant and then I wound up even more trapped than I would have been there!". Rianna replies. "Please, Tanic, I helped you before, help me now and let me out of here. It's just making things worse..."

"Did Rand also do this to you?" She asks after a moment.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 03:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes," Tanic says. "Though not because I was injured. I came willingly, remember? And you won't be taken back to Coruscant... not ever. You're free now."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 05:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

"I was there, remember. Rand only saw you as a prize...same as he saw me. He cares for nothing but what we can do for him, and that's not something I want to be a part of. You witnessed him try to kill me even while he was trying to sway me to his side, and that was far from the first time it happened!" Rianna says. "Nor do I believe that I'm actually free, seeing as you're all so determined to keep me here..."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 06:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You're free from your destiny," Tanic says. "You and I weren't going anywhere with the Jedi Order. You hate him now, and that might not ever change... but you're going to do much greater things, now that you're out."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 11:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Somehow, I'm not seeing that as very likely..." Rianna mutters.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 11:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"It is going to be hard to see right now," Tanic says. "But it gets better."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 12:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I'm also rather doubting that," Rianna replies. "When will it get better? How, for that matter?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 12:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"It just does," Tanic says, a little more sharply than before. "I have certainly grown in power since joining Rand. His knowledge of the Force is great, and we need guidance.

"At least... until we can overcome him."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 12:52 AM