KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Initiation
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"I don't care for guidance from him..." Rianna says.

"I am...intrigued by that, though. Overcome him?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:17 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"He is clearly not a good person," Tanic says. "But we can learn from him what we need to become more powerful ourselves... and then we do not need him. Do you understand?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, I know in more ways than most how much he is not a good person..." Rianna replies. "I think I understand very well."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"We are not... all that great either, I admit," Tanic says. "He is worse."

Tanic does not sound very sure of himself, and you faintly sense his fear.

"Can I convince you to play along? For my sake, if not yours."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I've met Vash and Gallador, remember...I took Vash's hand. And I know that he is far worse..." Rianna says, though she's getting worried. "I...think I can...if I can get out of here."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Okay," Tanic says. "You need to sell it, though. I cannot vouch for you and then have you wreak havoc instead of joining in. Otherwise, I will be held accountable. I cannot have that. I hope you understand.

"Also... Vash has not earned his hand back, yet."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 04:59 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Join in with...what, exactly?" Rianna asks uneasily, still not wanting any part of this and not believing that she belongs there.

"And what do you mean, he hasn't earned it?"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Our training and the group dynamic," Tanic says. "And you will see. You defeated Vash despite him turning the odds against you. Rand is not pleased with him for that."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I suppose I have little choice in the matter?" Rianna says with a sigh. "And I'd defeated him before. Did they really think me so weak that he would have actually had an edge there?"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Two defeats is too many for Rand," Tanic says. "So will you submit? At least for now."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:03 AM
Peach
mordrem

"And why couldn't Rand do it himself?" Rianna asks, irritated.

"I do not like the idea of submitting to anything, but...if it gets me out of here...I think I can play along for now..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Just keep in mind that you go right back in there the minute you cause any problems. I think that should be incentive enough."

There is a period of time where Tanic goes away, leaving yourself to think.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

The idea of being stuck back in here again makes Rianna shudder, but she's never been the sort to be able to avoid causing problems...trouble just sort of follows her around.

She also can't quite believe that she's agreeing to do this. She's refuses to believe that she belongs here.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:17 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Then your mind is at odds with the facts. You do not feel much different than you did when you were a Jedi, honestly... but your emotions feel sharper. You aren't blocking them out. It's as if you've forgotten how, and you are almost okay with it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:16 AM
Peach
mordrem

The fact that she doesn't feel much different than she did as a Jedi is making Rianna wonder if she can do this while still retaining who she is and without fully giving in to the Dark Side like the others have...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It is some time before you hear another voice. This time, Rand has returned.

"Rianna," Rand says. "Tanic tells me you are willing to try my methods of training. Is that correct?"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:51 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Yes," Rianna simply says in response. "Though I want to know what they consist of..."

She pauses for a moment.

"And I also want to know how I ended up here. What you did with my family. And a number of other things..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"That will be discussed," Rand says. "My methods are simple- listen to my advice. You will come to value what I have to teach you, even if you deny it to my face. I fully expect you to... but I'll know if you've been listening."

Rand chuckles.

"And I will know if you lie," he then says sharply.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 05:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna cringes slightly at that - her entire thing here will fall apart if he can actually tell if she's lying, or if she's up to something.

"I was never a good liar, if you've watched me as closely as you claimed you'd know that..." is what she says. "And what kind of advice?"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 06:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"On how to improve yourself," Rand says. "On the path you now walk. On the power you can attain. Just listen to me and you will accomplish great things by my side."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 08:05 PM