KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will cautiously press on, into the Kelp fields, towards the dark crevaces ahead.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 01:27 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You continue treading water above the kelp fields, watching the kelp sway with currents that whip about you. The murkiness of the water adds to the darkness of the crevasse.

Nothing appears to be happening, but you do see something unnerving.

On a ledge, down in the crevasse, you eye the skeletal remains of some massive fish. It would have been the size of the submarine you took to get here.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 11:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will move to inspect the carcasses to see if he can ascertain more information on the creature he would soon be dealing with, keeping his eyes peeled on the murky water around him. For instance teeth marks, scrapes that might indicate size, and anything else that might be there, remaining cautious, and possibly even stealthy but not necessarily.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 06:05 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Getting a closer look means moving down into the crevasse to that ledge. Do you want to swim in?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 06:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yes but cautiously.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 08:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You float down into the crevasse and to the ledge. The dense bones of the giant fish is flecked with rotting flesh that sways like the kelp in ocean currents.

What skill do you want to use to examine the carcass?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 09:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Medicine or Observation, both are 2.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 09:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

And as your Intelligence and Perception are equal also, we can just give it a roll of six dice either way.

You can tell right away that the skeletal structure features many fractures, major bones cracked and shattered or missing. Additionally, some of the remaining flesh and bones appear... lightly scorched.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 10:37 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The light scorching is a little alarming, Denzral will inspect this flesh to detirmine what might have caused the scorching. There goes my plan of letting it eat Denz and then cutting his way out.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 02:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Three successes on a Medicine roll. Scorching could not possibly have been from fire underwater. Electricity, on the other hand, carries quite well underwater.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 04:51 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A giant electric eel, great! Denz will move a little further into the crevass.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 04:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Sight will be limited the deeper you go into the crevasse as the water gets darker and murkier. How far do you want to go?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 08:01 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Did I find out how the creature normally attacks?

The Electric ball-thing has a glow to it right? Think I could float it out and use it to lure out the fish?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 08:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You have to draw your own deductions on that one.

Might work! Want to try it?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 08:52 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Does Denz have any explosives? Or explosives he can fashion and detonate remotely?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2014 03:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It's hard to do something like that underwater, especially without the Sabotage skill. You do have grenades.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 10:43 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Right, lets try and get a look at this thing, Denz will float the orb-thingy out and see if he can lure out the fish-predator.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2014 04:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Dropping one of those glowing sparkling ball down into the black depths has the desired effect... you sense stirring in the deep once it reaches a certain point. And then you sense massive danger and something coming for you.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 11:39 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oops did I need to roll stealth?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 12:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You can try to hide if you like! You did descend a bit into the crevasse and there are some rocky ledges around you.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 05:09 AM