KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Not boned by any means; I've not given you any impossible options. You just happen to be choosing a very difficult one.

It has only been days since the invasion, and only a day since you fought the Ohura on Naboo. No time has passed in the decision-making process just yet.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 03:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Sorry to do this it's because every time I drop back I've forgotten why I selected a place. Considering what needs doing... And the situation between the Naboo and the Feds, and how the Naboo might feel working with the Hutt's, I think I'll take Corellia.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 02:01 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Corellia would be a little more predictable than Arkania would be, you think. Like Arkania, Corellia helped found the Galactic Republic, but unlike Arkania, they are very open and active within the galactic community. That being said, they also possess a fierce sense of "planetarism" - Corellia comes before any other planet in the Republic.

However, you can see why the Chancellor's aide made the recommendation that you approach the Diktat, the planet's leader. Corellia maintains a well-trained police force and rarely needs assistance from the Republic or the Jedi Order for any local disputes or criminal activities. CorSec (short for Corellian Security) operates efficiently and meanly, especially considering the uncouth smuggler-types that Corellia tends to breed.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Allons-y! To Corellia!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 05:10 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

In that case, you drop out of hyperspace over Corellia, a blue-green world with large continents of rolling plains and a handful of megacities. You descend into the atmosphere and aim for Coronet, the capital of the world and the place of residence for the Diktat, Shyla Merricope. She runs the government from their Capitol Building, a large boxy structure that dominates Coronet's skyline.

Landing in the starport, you notice that the place seems to be undergoing extensive maintenance.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 01:38 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Sorry this took so long.))

Denzral will take his equipment as usual, including rebrether, grapnel, small 'flashbang' like grenades, retraining bolt and control, scanner, blaster and lightsabre etc.

Is there any chance for him to have performed some healing during the trip both via medical equipment and the Force?

"Here we are King Evand. City of the core. Coronet. One of the largest cities on Corellia. Doesn't stretch across the skyline like Coruscant but is probably as busy. An interesting place." Denzral will begin getting them ready to leave the ship. "Corellia is imfamous for the smugglers and privateers it breeds, so do be cautious. CorSec keeps the place fairly safe, there hasn't been any call for Jedi to aide in peace-keeping or criminal investigation in many years." Denzral paused as he lowered the boarding ramp. "And I can't see that changing any time soon."

He stepped out into the open air of the spaceport noticing that it seemed to be undergoing some refurbishment, and extension.

Denzral will look around before heading off to Port Security checkpoints it is assumed there are some. Much like boarder control. If so, Denz will make sure everyone has the right amount of credentials.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 11th, 2015 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 02:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You rested the night before on Naboo, bringing Denzral down to 24 damage.

King Evand remains quiet as he examines his new surroundings, but you sense awe from him. Halloy, despite its previous stability, is not nearly as developed as Corellia, let alone Coronet. Trozen plods beside him, ever alert.

The starport appears to be going through more than refurbishment. It looks as though they're repairing damage from some sort of fight. One of the control towers features a multitude of blaster marks, and a hangar bay near yours was completely destroyed.

"I thought you said it was safe here," Evand says, noticing the damage.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:18 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Then again..." Denzral muttered as he also visually examined his surroundings "...this could turn out to be an exception."

Denzral will face the King. "Fairly safe, yes. Stay onboard the shuttle with your Protector, and I will go and find out what has transpired here."

"I'll be on comlink channel seven." Denzral will say provided he can move off.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 03:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

King Evand furrows his brow when you give him instructions; even if it is the safer option, he doesn't like being told what to do. But before he can respond, a CorSec representative approaches your ship.

CorSec officers wear a uniform of matte gray with a silky orange undershirt. Quite notably, this one wears a massive hand pistol in a docker's clutch under his arm.

"Welcome to Corellia," the officer says, eyeing you three on the Republic cruiser's boarding ramp. "What brings you?"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 04:51 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I am Jedi Knight Denzral Vassisk. Behind me is Trozen, and his Highness King Evand." Denzral will offer a half bow to the CorSec officer. "I am here to speak to the Diktat."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 12:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Does the Diktat expect you?" the CorSec officer asks. "We're no strangers to Jedi visitations but the Diktat has a government to run." He looks past you to Trozen and King Evand. "Welcome, King of... ah?"

"Halloy," King Evand answers.

"Haven't heard of it."

Evand frowns and explains where it is. "My government resides in exile. We need Corellia's help."

"Oh," says the CorSec officer. You can tell he still doesn't know, but Evand says nothing more about it. "We're not exactly taking in refugees at this time. We already host the Jenet of Garban, and that's trouble enough."

Denzral- the Jenet? You think you heard something about this. A Savoir-Faire check says you know that they're a nomadic warrior people from outside the Republic, recently relocated here after an environmental disaster on their homeworld Garban.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 11:31 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thats a point, do I have an inivition?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 04:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You do not.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 08:03 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Trouble enough you say? Don't worry we aren't asking you to host a king in exile and his court." Denzral will laugh slightly, and smile. "Have the Janat been causing problems since they arrived?"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 02:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"That's classified," responds the officer.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 01:50 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Perhaps there is some way I can help?" Denz will smile again. "I know it is not the norm for CorSec to accept Jedi help but perhaps in this case..."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 11:47 PM
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Recap?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 09:20 PM
Big Gerald is currently offline Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Everything's ****ed. REX is probably married and has a family or something.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 07:52 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not quite yet!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:35 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I was not expecting there to actually be any posts in here past 2017

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 03:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote