KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Yes. King Evand crowds into the passenger seat, and Trozen sits uncomfortably behind you. It is a very small submarine.

You are off! You depart Theed via the river, following it up and away from the scenic waterfalls of the city and toward the access point for the underwater cave network.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 11:50 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll keep an eye and the Force out for danger, and on any sensors, or visually during the trip.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 02:07 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is only a short time before you reach the access point that leads into the underwater caves and toward the planet's core.

Dive dive dive! You sense some anxiety from King Evand as the water rises outside the craft's windows and swallows the submarine. Even the clean blue waters of Naboo dim the light as you descend, and soon you are moving into the mouth of a great submerged cave.

"Are you sure you can drive this thing?" King Evand asks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 05:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Sure as I was ten minutes ago." Denz responded, as he piloted the craft into the cave system, flicking the lights on and such. "I do recommend you fasten yourselves in, this could get a little bumpy."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 10:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The cave network branches off in several different directions, but a combination of your Jedi senses and, more importantly, the maps provided for you help you navigate in the right direction.

The issue here, then, is time! Some routes are easier but slower, while others are decidedly more difficult but quicker for getting to the Gungan city. Also, how fast you are driving the submarine.

So I will need a plan- how fast are you going and what route do you want to take?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 04:20 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Moderate speed, on one of the faster routes not the fastest.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 04:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Does Denzral have any Pilot Schticks that would assist him?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2012 05:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

He only has Tactical Awareness. So not really.

Pilot: 3

Old Post Oct 5th, 2012 05:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Combined with Dexterity, that is a pool of 7 dice, on which you roll two successes as you zoom along through the submarinal caverns. You aren't pushing yourself so you spend some time navigating the caverns, going deeper and deeper into the planet's crust.

The sensors blurt out a warning signal, and you feel uneasy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 04:11 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Go dark, and silent. What kind of ping, proximity alarm?

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 9th, 2012 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 05:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, it is a proximity alert.

Are you stopping the submarine?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 05:49 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

May as well, but keep everything ready to be brought up again. "I never told you about the fish they have, here," Denzral began, and peered out of the canopy as he made sure all internal lights and external were off, (any chance of a small cave entrance near-by?)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 12:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Stopping the submarine makes you a pretty easy target for the giant shadow of a fish that lunges out of a cave. You are now firmly grasped in its jaws.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 11:17 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Does the craft have shielding?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 11:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, it has ray-shielding. However, shields do not work well against physical damage. The monstrosity (whatever it is) starts to chomp down on the submarine and the systems blaring warnings.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:34 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can I electrify the hull or the cause a shock from the shields?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 04:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

No.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:37 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Kings Guard is a better pilot than I am, no?

Denz will shunt power back into the engines and attempt to shake the giant fish-thing off.

Wait did you say ray-shielding? Those would be impractical on an underwater craft, particle shields would be more effective and helping keep the crushing depths at bay, and even protect repel solid objects. Who designed this thing and decided to give it ray shields is an idiot. -Denz thinks.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 10:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Trozen is about equal. You do not have room to switch pilots.

The submarine has particle shields as well, but an electrified hull would be impractical and fry the entire system.

It will be a Pilot roll to throw on the thrusters and try to break free. Three successes is enough as the craft's propulsion steams the water around it and shoots into the creature's mouth. You jet free!

The monster isn't giving up so easily. Your sensors pick it up coming after you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 10:33 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Do the sensors tell me how big it is? Is there a cave small enough to fit the craft and evade the giant creature.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 06:09 PM