KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Bannermen
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Certainly enormous! You can sense that much yourself. The sonar just tells you that it is very, very close.

It would be an Observation roll to find something, and a Pilot roll to maneuver in.

Each action you take, it has an opportunity to bite the submarine.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, can the guys help out?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:39 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Aha! It will take the same amount of time but you could possibly focus on another task while Trozen points out a cave. Like not getting chomped.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Precisely! No sense Denz doing all the work. big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What will you do while Trozen looks for a cave?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:40 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denz will do his best to dodge and evade, when the big fish lunges, he will go left right up or down.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 09:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You jet ahead as the beast gives chase! You weave through a wide-open cave where it has plenty of room to move after you. It snaps at the submarine's aft, tearing the hull for 5 damage.

This puts it at 12 damage; that first bite plunged into something vital.

Trozen gives a shout when he sees a smaller cavern to one side!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:12 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will dive into the cave pretty snappy (ironically). "There couldn't be a faster or easier way to travel? Like a short hop around the planet in a ship." Denzral mostly mutters to himself. "Use the submarine they said, go and speak to the Gun-Gun they said..." he continues almost under his breath.

Does the craft have any sort of defences?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 05:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It does not!

The monster tries to follow you into the cave and smashes into its entrance, while you put-put along in your submarine. It is much darker in this particular cavern; thankfully you have lights and sensors to combat that.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 06:43 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Is there a way out of this cave that still leads where we want to go?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 08:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You have no idea. The map marks the main routes.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 05:43 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Weapons? Sensors? Location off of map? Etc

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 06:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I am not certain what you are checking on. You have no weapons, your sensors tell you of your immediate surroundings, and the map tells you that you have left the main route.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 04:20 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Maybe we can swing back around and exit back onto the main route from further into this cave.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 09:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You currently have a giant fish monster blocking the way back.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 09:46 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

What I mean is find a way around...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 03:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That means going through the cave you've pulled into.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 09:42 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Well yes, but- never mind. Onwards!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2012 05:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You navigate your way through the narrow underwater tunnel, then. The submarine took some limited damage so you are not too nervous when you scrape a few corners when the way on becomes quite tight.

Eventually you emerge into open water, and there is no sign of your beastie.

How do you want to proceed, as far as speed and navigation? Trozen is helping you navigate, of course.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 04:52 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Increase speed by one increment, and go same route not the fastest, but one of the faster.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 12:06 AM