KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

"Here we are, the middle of nowhere," Wentar says, regardless of Emso being within earshot or not.

I want to just my sensors first. Make sure we're alone out here.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 04:58 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

All clear, from what you can tell!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 05:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Okay!

Wentar will attempt to send a message to Loj'oon's fighter. "This is Wentar Reiua of the Free Flier. Please respond."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 05:37 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The message goes out. And... now you wait. Unless Loj'oon is currently sitting in his ship, you have no idea when he will get it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 05:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Time to break out the Pazzak cards?

Am I able to listen in on transmissions? Maybe find out what the Tyr-Sen are up to.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 06:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You can try and scan some frequencies to pass the time. Fix-It rolls will be required to pick up anything.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 06:18 AM
Craft
CTE

I'll give it a shot!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 06:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm. Seems the comms are quiet out this way. Aside from a few generic media broadcasts, you don't pick up anything.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 06:34 AM
Craft
CTE

Curses. Hmmm, are there any reports I can read that'll let me know how the area has been effected since the Tyr-Sen moved in? Newsfeeds or something similar?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 09:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You would need to request records from the Sentient Rights Committee, as the Order does not keep explicit track of the Tyr-Sen themselves.

Otherwise it comes down to talking to specific world governments, and this far out, none of them are really Republic-oriented.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 11:31 PM
Craft
CTE

Curses... Is it possible to call up the Sentient Rights Committee and ask for those records this far out?

It's not incredibly important. Wentar just doesn't want to sit around doing absolutely nothing while waiting for Loj'oon's response.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 11:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The range is extreme. And do you want to talk to the Sentient Rights Committee?

You might be able to scan the open channels to see if there is anything interesting going on in this sector.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 10:14 PM
Craft
CTE

Probably better I doubt, they would flip if they found out where I was considering last time.

May as well scan the open channels then.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 01:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Scanning the open channels gets you access to a few newspieces and reports on pirate activity in the area. Most of the local worlds can't differentiate between alternating pirate fleets. They do say that most of the attacks that have come lately have been more organized, and have come more often.

The Tyr-sen are a little more calculating than the violent and brash Kylugo Srum, so you can tell that they are getting the upper-hand in this area.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 08:00 PM
Craft
CTE

That doesn't please Wentar in the slightest. It's like they've traded a lesser evil for a greater one.

How often are the attacks happening?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 08:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You feel confident that the Srum are worse than the Tyr-sen, though obviously neither are preferable.

Periodically and at random, as far as you can tell without details.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 02:38 PM
Craft
CTE

Damn... So no chance in predicting an attack and helping the local folk out.

I can't help but feel I'm wasting time out here, but I'm unsure what else I can do. I suppose I could return to Coruscant and await Loj'oon's hail, but I'd wind up being confined to the Temple and doing nothing there anyway.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 03:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

He might not be able to reach you there anyway.

You might be able to figure out where and why they will attack if you get more data on their previous strikes.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 04:12 PM
Craft
CTE

How would I go about getting that info? Visiting the location of the latest attack would be something I could do I suppose... Can I do that?

(This is starting to remind me of the Broken Lance Interlude stick out tongue )

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 09:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(Hush your face.)

It takes some sifting through news reports but you find that they attacked a world known for its weapon stockpiles and blackmarket, called Shollis.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 09:41 PM